Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos (64581 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by terrypartners(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Hello,

I trust you are doing great.

My name is Terry Ferdinand a digital and affiliate marketing strategist.

The internet changed the way we communicate, empowers content creators with more autonomy and the best part financially liberate people who would otherwise struggle with money, to earn a steady income without resorting to earn a living in the traditional sense.

Affiliate marketing provides smart and hard-working online distributors with the leverage to earn mind-blowing income without manufacturing, inventory and warehousing any products.

Earning six figures every week is a dream come true for a lot of affiliates.

However, affiliates earn great income for every closed �

THE OFFER

• Close support mentorship
• Become a copywriting
• Email sales funnel
• Social media; Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp wizard

Earning legit money online is not a secret but a well-kept secret.

To LEARN MORE send me a message on WhatsApp 07067609747
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Seun360(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2021
No be this babe wey broda Shaggi very shag for bush?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aksnoopy: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Let's see how she is gonna celebrate her 50th.

Smelly olosho.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Yungspitta(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
I believe dreams come true
Glamouzpeter:

Lol
In your dreams
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Shit box

Must have been sample by many

If you know u know.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by stanbillion200(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:
Happy birthday girl.its your life flex it as it pleases you,you rock baby girl.pls stay away front broke nigggggaaaars them be like malaria.

N/b ..To the jobless I'd.iots that has been Quoting and chasing me all round nairaland continue,when you wear out,pls don't hesitate to let me know.Dirty thing.

You no fit spell 'ware out' again?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Omihanifa:
Actress by day, olosho at night undecided
The 3rd picture says it all ( ise ashewo)

grin grin grin grin grin grin dem no dey hide am
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by stanbillion200(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2021
vincent10:
With those finger nails, how will she wash her yansh after pooing or peeing?
That's why people like her always have smelly punna and asses
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Idioke oo
Idem mfo?
Idem asong mi o. Ame yayá oo
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by seyz91(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Confirm!
Omihanifa:

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by jamace(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Some people just chorused, "CLITO=CURRENCY" grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Havertz10: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Eye popping indeed, she looks like a joke

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by alaribe1992(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2021
I doubt a girl with that kind of hot ass dey shit or she fit dey shit gold undecided undecided

Kriss216:

Na shiit full there o

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2021
More rich customer for her kpeku
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Boatswain: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2021
What else do you expect from "FREE-MAIL"
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by generalwo(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 32nd birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

One of her photos was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CScYCqGKB9O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
.. .. Na for only Nigeria person go leave her natural beauty... Dey make up come be like porcupine..... Nigerian actresses no dey freak me again because apart from say their movies wack, them no dey live better lives wen dey worthy of emulation... Gone are the days of the likes Kate Henshaw, Regina askia.. Liz Benson and joke silva
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Oche211(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2021
EmekaA125:

U don sleep with her to know she's olosho abi? The way you guys talk rubbish on social media is alarming.

Do I have to blame you for how naive you are?
Don't just quote me though.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by udomma1005(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Trashy!
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2021
The black dress is fire! Hbd Destiny.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Fantazy(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2021
She don spoil her beauty with make-up
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abeg wetin "eye popping" for these pics?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Victoria938(f): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday queen more years to you.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Shalommy(f): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
No be this lady? That must be her acting age coz her real age can't be less than 40yrs.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Funflipper: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
stanbillion200:

She is correct. It is wear out not ware out. cheers
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Masterpanda: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Birthday blessing
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:
Happy birthday girl.its your life flex it as it pleases you,you rock baby girl.pls stay away front broke nigggggaaaars them be like malaria.

N/b ..To the jobless I'd.iots that has been Quoting and chasing me all round nairaland continue,when you wear out,pls don't hesitate to let me know.Dirty thing.
Fuq you and her....and thats a party
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by endove(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday dramadoll
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Dextre(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

Apart from slut shaming online, what else do you really have? Seriously tho? Have you eaten this afternoon? I bet not. Take time to focus on ya life my guy, if u dedicate this amount of energy using to slut shame on your life, u sef for dey ball now o
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Dextre(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
stanbillion200:

grin grin Olodo, see as u expose yourself to banter, hin say ware out. Lol
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Diamondsaheed(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Can't u just put on reasonable clothes for God sake, and stop wasting millions of naira on clothes wey no cover body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.