Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos (64583 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Temptee101(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2021
shocked

32?

Lair!

Well, e no even consign me, if you like be 1 year.

Your age, your business, your wahala

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by meolaniyi(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2021
All na shit hole
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Emmexguy123: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2021
I now understand how they are making their money.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by chidonweb(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by ayenale1(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2021
How this ladies put on g-strings and going nude without remorse that one day dey will grow old and this pics can be used against them still baffles me...who will consider them for political appointment except to fxxk any politician in power and that one has limit cos they will grown old while new crops of ladies will spring up

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2021
I no just like this lady for anything. The way bloggers dey always over hype am. Any small thing Destiny Etiko this Destiny Etiko stuns in blablabla, Destiny Etiko laughs at broda shagi in bikini, Hot pics of ...mumu simps angry

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Chirowman(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday to Destiny,she has come a long way with her drama .
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tzar(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2021
I totally agree. Broke women also be like HIV.The worst is Olosho whose market sells, they are like cancer.
I have learnt to stay with legit babes who can hold their side regardless of how low their income is. Those women are life! When you support them, they know the value of every penny because they earn theirs legit.

ahnie:
Happy birthday girl.its your life flex it as it pleases you,you rock baby girl.pls stay away front broke nigggggaaaars them be like malaria.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Keniwit(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday mother of one
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
Sweet babe. Is the ass for me smiley
no go read your Bible
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2021
HBD sweetie, LLNP. cool

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by burg93: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:
Happy birthday girl.its your life flex it as it pleases you,you rock baby girl.pls stay away front broke nigggggaaaars them be like malaria.

Says the wife of Elon Musk....

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2021
All this rubbish because of birthday.
Mtchewww.......!!
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2021
Bring it on
No matter how hard you try keep pushing on undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Emeks1212: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin
Afriqan:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You even wrote it in bracket... yeye boy cheesy grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by victorazy(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
#TeamLeoRocks
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2021
The type of hateful comments people make on a public forum about a person they've never met before is shocking undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by armadeo(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Snapping picture don turn another way of life.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Revolva(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2021
see the best curvy actress in Nollywood not destiny jare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT3eHOkiNzk&t=3s
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by bluefilm: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Sex object.

Nothing but a sex object.

Tufiakwa. angry
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Sunnypa11(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday Senatorial actress
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by sylve11: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2021
vincent10:
With those finger nails, how will she wash her yansh after pooing or peeing?

She can hire you to help her wash it. embarassed

@ Destiny Etiko, happy birthday. I wish you well. cool
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Odiriance4all(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Bleep the mod that ban me because I countered MannabbqGrill

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nuelito: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Seen
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Brainbox2020(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2021
In no particular order, filter, editing and make up no go die better.

Omo
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by masterflowx(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday to you my drama queen.
You shall live to witness many more meaningful and fruitful years on earth.
Congratulations!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.