Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija (3706 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija by iukpe: 7:10am On May 28, 2017
Tanna:

My husband has not been home in 15 years so we went to Abuja to visit. I met all the family and had a great time. Everyone complimented me on how pretty I was, so when his particular brother always looking at me lustfully - I ignored it - and try not to have a big head for being attractive.

My husband and I were given this brother's room to stay for our visit. The night before we came back to the US. he and all his brothers, and cousins, and old pals from school went out to party and drink. This one brother came back to the house early because he had work the next day.

He came into the bedroom and I was there asleep. At first I thought it was my husband, but
the way he approach me for sex was not my husband style - and my husband already told me no sex for us in his family's house.

I said "Who is this?" - he said "I know you want me - i've been catching your eye too". He was very drunk I think from the smell of his breath. This man forced himself on me sexually. I DID Fight him to get off me, but I never screamed because I did not want to wake the house or be caught in this horrible situation. Finally I lay there and hoped it would end quickly.

Later My hubby came back and I pretended to be asleep. I was shocked.

The next day we were at the airport to fly back to the US. I was very quiet and acting sad He thought I was just sick.

I never told my husband what happened. I was too scared and ashamed. The thought that I would even claim this has happened to me would tear his family apart - and he was just seeing them after 15 years of absence.

Now it's 3 months later and I am pregnant. My husband had a vasectomy 3 years ago so I cannot tell my husband I am pregnant - talk less of saying I am pregnant cause his own flesh and blood attacked me during our trip to his home.

I don't know if this brother planned to do this since I was leaving the country the next day, or maybe because he was drunk and knew no better - I really do not care. I feel like a used animal and my husband may beat or divorce me when he learns I am pregnant because he will think I have committed adultery.

WHAT DO I DO?

What you do is to think of a better story next time. You are not even married, No experience. You didn't scream or jump out of bed, certainly he would have to consider the implications of raping you. LIES- FIXED!!!
Re: I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija by Gfish: 7:43am On May 28, 2017
And i dey like read all these kind stories cos he dey make my joy stick stand, but how come this one no move me? 8
Re: I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija by Adeevah(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2017
Believe this story(script) at ur own peril....
Storytime
Re: I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija by kolaaderin: 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
OgidiBoy:
Sounds like a Nollywood script to me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yes it is a Nollywood script for sure or what else do we call this super story.
Re: I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija by Bofoy4(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2017
Nonsense
Re: I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija by Redman36(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2017
redwoman:
It really doe not matter what race or nationality this woman belongs to, if this story is true the fact that she was raped is bad enough, although i do agree that you should have screamed for help, this could have added alot of validity to your story. and you most definately should have told your husband before you left nigeria. i also know how it feels to be in a country and feel vunerable. I hope that you do tell your husband, that is if you feel you can do so without being hurt, it is one thing to be divorce but it is intirely different for your husband to inflict bodily injury. You are between a rock and a hard place. I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do. Much love

Redwoman
I am redman..nice meeting u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Married Woman Caught Having Sex With A Young Boy Watch Video / Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Caught Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.