Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture (2383 Views)

Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) / Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by SandraJane: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Singer, Ladipoe, welcomes baby (video)

Singer, Ladipo Eso popularly known as Ladipoe, has welcomed a baby.

The 'Feeling' crooner who is signed on to Mavin Records, shared the good news on his Instagram page this evening August 11. He shared a video of him cradling his child and wrote

''My second NO. 1 this year''

Congrats to him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfO9zXB1nIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KslDH-MCsJI

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSclBp_rfm3/

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Lawlab249: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by GOFRONT(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Welcome first child without marriage.....No shame in us anymore.

Well, he said he like the way he is feeling right now, make I no come sha use my reggae spoil his blues now....

4 Likes

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by folake4u(f): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations handsome man! May you be a good father smiley.

1 Like

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by ahnie: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations Mr ladipoe
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Harrykn: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2021
He likes the his feeling, so will the lil baby.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by TarOrfeeek: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2021
You never blow completely.

You done add another mouth to your Budget.

Person way I think say go get sense, completely a dunce.

4 Likes

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigerian artists don't want to marry again,they choose to have baby mama.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Soulsymbol99: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Na result of the FEELINGS be dat grin

3 Likes

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by ahnie: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Please wish him well and stop being a joy killer.i'm really restraining myself from hauling insults at you.

Insulting someone that's 10 times better than you in all yards.catfish insulting a cat becox they both have whiskers.

Nonsense.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by siofra(f): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2021
I'm jealous, I have a huge crush on ladipoe cry

This heartbreak is too much
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by CheedyJ(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You wey get sense hope you don get money pass dangote
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Jabarzee(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Once Nigerian artist drop 1 hit song , next thing , na to give woman belle

2 Likes

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by osamz007: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Jabarzee:
Once Nigerian artist drop 1 hit song , next thing , na to give woman belle

1 Like

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Kennyking1234: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2021
I like His dreads
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by lascos912(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
siofra:
I'm jealous, I have a huge crush on ladipoe cry

This heartbreak is too much
who is this
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by pretydiva(f): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
congratulations
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Skillsnigeria: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
That's good for him
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2021
folake4u:
Congratulations handsome man! May you be a good father smiley.
hi folake, I saw your post on your diary about law school... I hope we can still apply next week because the list for my University was just uploaded yesterday.

Anticipating your response
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by folake4u(f): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Japhet04:
hi folake, I saw your post on your diary about law school... I hope we can still apply next week because the list for my University was just uploaded yesterday.

Anticipating your response

Hi good afternoon.
Yes, you can apply next week, not later than August 27th though.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
folake4u:

Hi good afternoon.
Yes, you can apply next week, not later than August 27th though.
thank you very much smiley
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by folake4u(f): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Japhet04:
thank you very much smiley

You're welcome.

How much are you guys paying for physical application. Like the amount y'all will pay for your Dean to travel to Abuja?grin.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
folake4u:

You're welcome.

How much are you guys paying for physical application. Like the amount y'all will pay for your Dean to travel to Abuja?grin.

Logistics fee cheesy

Is that the norm in your school too? I thought that was only practiced in my school... The previous set paid 20k, hopefully they'll reduce ours because we still have to dole out 300k by October for school fees.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by folake4u(f): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Japhet04:

Logistics fee cheesy

Is that the norm in your school too? I thought that was only practiced in my school... The previous set paid 20k, hopefully they'll reduce ours because we still have to dole out 300k by October for school fees.

20k?! Whutttttttttttt that's too much!
Biko which school be that shocked.
Na wa!!!

Lol, it's the "norm" everywhere oh.
We're being asked to pay 8k sha.

20k is too much for Logistics abeg. That's just broad daylight robbery. Even the 8k they told us to pay, we're even complaining sef grin grin.
Imagine! 20k ×180 students. Do the maths.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
folake4u:

20k?! Whutttttttttttt that's too much!
Biko which school be that shocked.
Na wa!!!

Lol, it's the "norm" everywhere oh.
We're being asked to pay 8k sha.

20k is too much for Logistics abeg. That's just broad daylight robbery. Even the 8k they told us to pay, we're even complaining sef grin grin.
Imagine! 20k ×180 students. Do the maths.
Yeah it's outrageous but they have us by our throats, if you don't comply then say bye bye to law school lol.

I studied at RSU and by precedent they are known for overly inflating school related fees, you guys are lucky Sha, If I were in your school I'd pay for myself and a colleague.

1 Like

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by folake4u(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Japhet04:
Yeah it's outrageous but they have us by our throats, if you don't comply then say bye bye to law school lol.

I studied at RSU and by precedent they are known for overly inflating school related fees, you guys are lucky Sha, If I were in your school I'd pay for myself and a colleague.

I can imagine. Just because someone wants to be called to Nigerian Bar? lipsrsealed.

Wow your school overdo this own oh.
Aww.
What campus do you want to apply for?
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
folake4u:

I can imagine. Just because someone wants to be called to Nigerian Bar? lipsrsealed.

Wow your school overdo this own oh.
Aww.
What campus do you want to apply for?
Enugu or Yenagoa, I'd have gone for the revered Lagos and Abuja but I'm doing my youth service in Port Harcourt so I don't want to go too far.

Besides, most of my colleagues that put in for Lag/Abj were sent to Kano grin So I think I'll just respect myself and go for Campuses with less bidding competition.

1 Like

Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by folake4u(f): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Japhet04:
Enugu or Yenagoa, I'd have gone for the revered Lagos and Abuja but I'm doing my youth service in Port Harcourt so I don't want to go too far.

Besides, most of my colleagues that put in for Lag/Abj were sent to Kano grin So I think I'll just respect myself and go for Campuses with less bidding competition.
Enugu isn't bad.
Oh I understand, it'd be close to PH city.

I put in Abj/Lag respectively. I'm seriously praying not to be thrown to Kano, e nor go funny embarassed.
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
folake4u:

Enugu isn't bad.
Oh I understand, it'd be close to PH city.

I put in Abj/Lag respectively. I'm seriously praying not to be thrown to Kano, e nor go funny embarassed.
lmao, I'm praying for you too. I watched the YouTube vlog of a lady that studied at the Kano Campus and from what I could deduce from the video, the campus vicinity is actually quite serene, same with the lecture halls and hostels.

The only downside is the harsh weather and insecurity prevalent in the North. Asides that, I don't think you should fret over being posted there, it's a really nice place to be wink
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by folake4u(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Japhet04:
lmao, I'm praying for you too. I watched the YouTube vlog of a lady that studied at the Kano Campus and from what I could deduce from the video, the campus vicinity is actually quite serene, same with the lecture halls and hostels.

The only downside is the harsh weather and insecurity prevalent in the North. Asides that, I don't think you should fret over being posted there, it's a really nice place to be wink

Please pray harder for me oh smiley.

Abeg ehh, na serene environment I wan chop? grin grin. It's the harsh weather and insecurity I'm talking about.

Lol have you been to Kano before?
Re: Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
folake4u:

Please pray harder for me oh smiley.

Abeg ehh, na serene environment I wan chop? grin grin. It's the harsh weather and insecurity I'm talking about.

Lol have you been to Kano before?
yeah I have actually, I did my orientation camp at Zamfara, so I traversed Kano to get to Zamfara.

Oh and I have to tell you... I'm a big fan of your diary smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

“yes, It Is True. I Have Found The Woman Of My Dreams” – Jim Iyke / Iyanya Spotted With Emma Nyra / Jayz Visits Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook HQ (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.