Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) (53648 Views)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Chief Obi Surprises His Parents With A Mercedes Gift For 25th Wedding Anniversar / Singer Chief Obi Gift His Parents An SUV At Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Adedotguy: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by reubenobi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Don't run back for what is about to happen to U.S.
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by dynicks(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
onoms4luv:
Congrat for your successful japa and also becoming a citizen of the best country in the world.
grin
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by MufasaLion: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
There's nothing better! cool
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Codeye(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
God! This is one prayer point I have been praying for...Years now Lord answer my Prayers...let me leave and never come back to this hell
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Vijanoj: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Stronghold91:
who US citizen help

You're a joker

4 Likes

Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by DabuIIIT: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Flexherbal:
Congratulations to him!

Yes...so how we take do our own nah?
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
reubenobi:
Don't run back for what is about to happen to U.S.

What's abt to happen biko shocked
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Vijanoj: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congrats

Scam
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations indeed.
What do you tell someone that just became a Nigerian citizen cheesy

Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by agbonkamen(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Imagine an American, getting a congratulatory messages for becoming a Nigerian Citizen. Bomboclatt grin

we can become great like this o if only our leaders can receive sense we have been praying for, to fall on them grin

3 Likes

Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Godly247(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
When the Lord turned again the captivity of zion, we were like them that dream...
Be godly, Be prudent!
Enjoy grace brother!
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congrats to him!
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Achico: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Likes for OBI CUBANA
Shares for this OBI
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by proclinician: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
post=104711940:
CONGRATULATIONS Happy Man.

Sho! shocked
E be like say USA embassy don show u shege o.
It is well

Iyen na nice.
One day our country Naija go be like Obodo Yankee.
One day in the future.
We will continue to believe in her.

We Rise.

Before the zoo will become like Yankee u should be able to first see a mugshot of the dirty dirty cop abba kyari. Now you know
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Edyice: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Just another Igbo man has escape

Buhari won't be happy with this news cheesy
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
optimistic0001:
Congrat, the God when Don pick your call so, make him answer our prayers too make all of us follow enjoy.
Amen
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by timesup234: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
slave
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Godispeace: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Worldly things , Vanity Upon Vanity.

Not a passport to peace, rest of mind, wealth and lastly heaven

anyway earthly congrat to him.
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKnzx9vBjv0

Source: https://www.instagram.com/chief_obi/
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by nosmassam(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pls give me your attorney contact. 08066667297
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by wink2015(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Duru9:
Mine go soon come out

WHO GO COME REMAIN FOR NIGERIA TO SALVAGE THE COUNTRY?

You want to check out
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by richmanrichard: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
post=104711940:

Sho! shocked
It is well

Iyen na nice.
One day in the future.
We will continue to believe in her.

We came across this thread as we are jamming this song at MANNA's HQ.

I wanna be a billionaire so fvcking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights, yeah
A different city every night, oh I
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

We Rise.
baba griller, congrats! never knew you'd be happy with this news.u don dey change 4 better o! Monogamy has officially dethroned u as......
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Goldiness: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
post=104711940:

Sho! shocked
It is well

Iyen na nice.
One day in the future.

We Rise.

angryStay here and be decieving your self. Be riseing oh, continue to rise. It's that consolation that they put in you all head that make you all think, Nigeria will be better. The future is today and now, since I was born and now am old, it's the same old people, and same old class of men, with the same mindset, and you say things will get better, I once had that your thoughts about Nigeria, until I saw many reasons not to any
more. See the higher powers that be in Nigeria don't want the progress of Nigeria, even when what is good is done, why because they benefit from the evil and misfortune of Nigeria. Know this and know peace. We still rise further sad cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by belovez(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
wink2015:

WHO GO COME REMAIN FOR NIGERIA TO SALVAGE THE COUNTRY?

You want to check out

You
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by drizzle0007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
StrikeBack:
Nonsense

That's what people will say when you have something to celebrate.
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by Grace001: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Stronghold91:
who US citizen help

You’re a proud Nigerian...
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by mytalentlyng: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
gajefap912:
Good

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS GUY @gajefap912 he is a scammer, he will never send any data to you after you pay him. He is a thief and he will never do well in his life. Don't fall for his data gibberish.
Here are the screenshot of the transaction between us. He is a thief, only here to steal from people

Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by kissdabride: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ....

Wadup
Congrat.

Being citizen of the best country in the world ain't easy men big up!
Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by kissdabride: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ....

Wadup
Congrat.

Being citizen of the best country in the world ain't easy men big up!
I pray Nigeria can also become of the best country in the world in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) by pickatyouu: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na only third world countries go dey celebrate citizenship for another country.
Naija leader are cursed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) / AY Shows Off His Posh Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.