Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber (25641 Views)

250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt / Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by nairamaniac: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Here in Abuja agbero they disturb very well, traffic is always light unlike lagos, you won't have issue in getting customers and google map works perfectly

A room self contain on average is btw 200-400k depends on the area (Lugbe) and some areas can go for 500-800k (Jahi and the like) for the same apartment

Girls are not expensive here also (if you're not married) with your car and nice accommodation you are sure of getting the best among the best

Food is not as expensive as Lagos and there are varieties, you can get food in canteen with 1k in main town and less in some other location depends

U are Soo wrong with the accomodations.

Jahi is as cheap as lugbe.

Except u are mistaking jahi for jabi.
Where do agbero disturb in Abuja?
Or are u mistaking Vio for agberos?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by joshingjosh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:
Lagos prefared
Ehailing as a hustle is a cash cow... Best for those with their own cars....pay urself 3k per day and at the end of the year, you will be having a million plus... 

Ehailing is a good hustle, ensure you pay yourself daily. Diversify your savings into sustainable business.

Little business you can build from savings from ehailing

1. Car wash
2. Chains of POS outlet.
3. Logistics. (Start small)
4. Agricultural produce (start small)
5. Buy okada for HP delivery 

So many more

With 500k you can start any of the above....

Pay yourself 3k per day and that is 90k per month...in 5 month.....you have 450k to invest.

Start small and grow it.

Please is there anyway I can contact you??

I have some questions I would need your help in answering
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
nairamaniac:

I are Soo wrong with the accomodations.

Jahi is as cheap as lugbe.

Except u are mistaking jahi for jabi.
Where do agbero disturb in Abuja?
Or are u mistaking Vio for agberos?

Depend on your taste bro

Part of Jahi are expensive but there are some part that still expensive just like Kado phase 1, Mataima etc
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by lucky4west: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
if u mean bizness and wanna live low key come lag where every one is a hustler and in a hurry...the roads no good ooh but u can manage...with 300k u can secure a flat in some areas and selfcon for like 150k max...but lastma and road safety ya were for here ooh....i don run the hustle b4 so i know whats up

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by teecul: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lagos oooooo. I'm doing it here in Abuja but na nonsense bonus Bolt dey give riders. The more you get stuck in Lagos traffic, the more you make. You can do a 20km trip in Abuja and earn 700 naira

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by fowlyansh181(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
porthouse7:
I move in and out of dat boring Savannah, abuja no get vibe, no identity
na where you Dey, your cash and lifestyle..
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Pintus: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
I have done uber in both places, I returned to lagos last two months because Abuja is not as lucrative as lagos .

1. Once everyone has gone to their work place the orders become very very scarce .

2. Trips to the airport are cool but just know you can't pick anyone from the airport , you risk being fined .

3. long pick ups especially for uber . Imagine the pick up distance being longer than the trip

4. Too many short trips . I'm talking 400, 600 , 450. Omo you go just tire .

5.If you wan to make money from uber in abuja then you cannot avoid driving in the night , because that's the only sure time you get consistent requests.

If you own the car you can make nice cash in Abuja. But if you're asking which one is more lucrative then lagos is .

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Oyin2212(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
tiswell:
guaging
grin
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by IFEBARBIE: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lagos, the reason: https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share cool. Also, you can ask BAZ001 grin
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by fowlyansh181(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
zolajpower:
I rather you do it In Lagos . Abuja is risky because of car hijackers
car hijackers? Agberos? Abeg which particular Abuja una Dey?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by sylve11: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jephyard:
Advice your friend to find something else to do. It a financial pitfall that has kept most us trapped. Run for your life.

Explain proper. cool
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Iamicekid(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
tiswell:
guaging

gauging
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by adeowo84(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:
Lagos prefared
Ehailing as a hustle is a cash cow... Best for those with their own cars....pay urself 3k per day and at the end of the year, you will be having a million plus... 

Ehailing is a good hustle, ensure you pay yourself daily. Diversify your savings into sustainable business.

1. Car wash
2. Chains of POS outlet.

So many more

Pay yourself 3k per day and that is 90k per month...in 5 month.....you have 450k to invest.

Start small and grow it.

Guy I like your idea...I'm actually into it already, God helping me, there is a lifting up

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by proeast(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Iamicekid:
Go Abuja, 1year u no go do anything for your car, other than changing engine oil and gauging tyres, just find a nice area to stay with a budget of 500k for a self con, in a nice estate u are good to go

Nigerians are really suffering o, you mean a Uber/Bolt driver should pay a staggering 500k annually for ordinary self-con apartment only to be husling everyday to earn an average of 3k daily, which translates roughly to 90k i.e. if he works everyday including Saturday and Sundays! In a year, it amounts to less than 1.1 million, yet he coughs out almost half of it to pay for rent shocked shocked shocked

Again, he could be involved in an accident that could hospitalize him if he survives, and he may end up losing his car or spending over a 100k to repair! What about other risks like falling into the hands of kidnappers for ransom, organ havesters or just robbers who could snatch his car cry cry

This country is indeed a total sh1thole, jeez shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Nnamekus1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
PH is way cheaper than Abuja
ShedrachU:

Expensive?

You've not been to PH grin
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by IvarDboneless: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:
Lagos prefared

1. Car wash
2. Chains of POS outlet.

So many more

Start small and grow it.
thank you very much bro
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by fabregas04(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pintus:
I have done uber in both places, I returned to lagos last two months because Abuja is not as lucrative as lagos .

1. Once everyone has gone to their work place the orders become very very scarce .

2. Trips to the airport are cool but just know you can't pick anyone from the airport , you risk being fined .

3. long pick ups especially for uber . Imagine the pick up distance being longer than the trip

4. Too many short trips . I'm talking 400, 600 , 450. Omo you go just tire .

5.If you wan to make money from uber in abuja then you cannot avoid driving in the night , because that's the only sure time you get consistent requests.

If you own the car you can make nice cash in Abuja. But if you're asking which bbn is more lucrative then lagos is .

u dey mind those suggesting Abuja? u have said it all bruh. except if u own d Car and u are not under pressure to deliver, otherwise Lagos is ur best bet. Lagos that u can make ur 20/25k delivery within d first few days (2/3days) of d week. Abuja that u will struggle to make ur weekly delivery let alone ur retention. d only issues in Lag is dat of d VIOs, LASTMA etc but u can always find ur way to avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by zolajpower: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
fowlyansh181:
car hijackers? Agberos? Abeg which particular Abuja una Dey?
Edinburg , Abuja shocked
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by GreenArrow1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
ShedrachU:

Expensive?

You've not been to PH grin

Where did you see PH in the topic of discussion oga?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by FalseOracle50: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:
Lagos prefared

1. Car wash
2. Chains of POS outlet.

So many more

Start small and grow it.

God bless you sir.
Nice input
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Nairalanderz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
I help individuals and organizations setup their new Uber accounts in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by simultaneousboi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abuja

Reason is that Abj is more occupied by govt workers who will prefer to board Uber/Bolt for easier, faster and comfortable movement to their offices. While Lagos is more occupied by business men/women who are already use to Lagos life and can easily board any available Bus/Danfor to their various business areas.

Secondly, Abj has more good roads and lesser traffic compare to Lagos. These aid free movement to and fro in Abj.

Thirdly, Abj is safer than Lagos

Fourthly, standard of living in Abj is more affordable compare to Lagos. House rent maybe similar but price of foodstuffs, fruits and some other eatable items are more cheaper in Abj than Lagos.

Fifth, No too much harassment or intimidation of any kind by security personnel/LASMAN or fellow civilians/Agbero in Abj like the way it is in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by andrewtosin(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
The more the traffic the more the money
Sysdatek:

You forgot the traffic
And lekki swamps
Mainland gridlocks
Lekki epe gridlock
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by 3RNEST(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
From the way i see this Bolt/Uber business, abuja is more preferable i don't know of Lagos, those in lagos will talk more on that.
In abuja, around Kubwa, Gwarinpa, Jabi, Life Camp axis u can get a cheaper accommodation let say N150K/N200K per year.
then road network abuja is cool and as for road wahala like VIO, agbero, AMAC, omo get ready especially VIO. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by fabregas04(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
They dnt seem to know this.
andrewtosin:
The more the traffic the more the money
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Lekan239(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
FalseOracle50:
Pls asking for a friend who just got a 2007 Corolla and want to venture into e-hailing business.
Pls share your opinion with analysis for better understanding. Thank you.
the two option is good, how much did he get the car
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by cmikel: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abuja will be beta.

In Lagos All uniform men including agbero and tax force will make Lagos hell for you.

They will deliberately luire or Wait for you to have the simplest mistake and they will open mouth to eat from your pocket like wild lions.

Some will put agbero on the way to luire u to one way and and they will wait for you at the order end.
They all work together.

I bought a car and sent for a friend and he drives in Lagos , all the reports he gives to me over here about Lagos will make you not to want to even drive in the city.

Please go to Abuja and drive with peace of mind were all one way signs are visible for you to see and not in some Lagos roads were there is no indication and some people are deliberately using it to heavily extort people everyday in Lagos roads.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by 3RNEST(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Abuja

Reason is that Abj is more occupied by govt workers who will prefer to board Uber/Bolt for easier, faster and comfortable movement to their offices. While Lagos is more occupied by business men/women who are already use to Lagos life and can easily board any available Bus/Danfor to their various business areas.

Secondly, Abj has more good roads and lesser traffic compare to Lagos. These aid free movement to and fro in Abj.

Thirdly, Abj is safer than Lagos

Fourthly, standard of living in Abj is more affordable compare to Lagos. House rent maybe similar but price of foodstuffs, fruits and some other eatable items are more cheaper in Abj than Lagos.

Fifth, No too much harassment or intimidation of any kind by security personnel/LASMAN or fellow civilians/Agbero in Abj like the way it is in Lagos.
The Fifth, Baba seem like they are porting to Abuja grin is getting much in town, especially WUSE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by FalseOracle50: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lekan239:
the two option is good, how much did he get the car

Really don't know, it was sent from one of his siblings in the USA.
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by FalseOracle50: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
cmikel:
Abuja will be beta.

In Lagos All uniform men including agbero and tax force will make Lagos hell for you.

They will deliberately luire or Wait for you to have the simplest mistake and they will open mouth to eat from your pocket like wild lions.

Some will put agbero on the way to luire u to one way and and they will wait for you at the order end.
They all work together.

I bought a car and sent for a friend and he drives in Lagos , all the reports he gives to me over here about Lagos will make you not to want to even drive in the city.

Please go to Abuja and drive with peace of mind were all one way signs are visible for you to see and not in some Lagos roads were there is no indication and some people are deliberately using it to heavily extort people everyday in Lagos roads.

Thanks bro. I appreciate this
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Lekan239(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
FalseOracle50:

Really don't know, it was sent from one of his siblings in the USA.
oh okay. Thanks
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by simultaneousboi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
3RNEST:

The Fifth, Baba seem like they are porting to Abuja grin is getting much in town, especially WUSE.
You mean VIO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Firstbank Of Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / I Lied About My Degree In Order To Apply For A Job / Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.