Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber (25675 Views)

250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt / Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Johnchrix(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=kenoyad post=104718126][/quote]

May i know your location?
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by kenoyad: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:

May i know your location?
I'm in Ibadan, I can move if you help with a vital information and what to do.
Thank you
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by hedonido: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
fowlyansh181:
na where you Dey, your cash and lifestyle..

I noticed that people wey run comot Abuja or wey come 'Abuja' come comot again dey condemn the city na people wey come enter where no soft.

All the inner inner lugbe, Nyanya and co people. It's impossible to experience the real Abuja and have anything negative to say in comparison to the unliveable shithole called Lagos.

I have a distant relative who have been coming to Abuja on and off for years and found the city dreadful because of the pitiable setting he finds himself in the city (all these maraba, Zuba etc kind of things). For some reason he later wormed his way into my good graces and th last time he came to Abuja na my hand him enter. The idiot shout say ye, so na so Abuja really be? Lol. Now he is an apostle.

No where else in this godforsaken Nigeria compares to Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by me69: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
If you haven't been to either Abuja or Lagos why are you given your opinion. If you haven't driving uber in both cities pls don't come and be giving us advice for notin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Johnchrix(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
kenoyad:

I'm in Ibadan, I can move if you help with a vital information and what to do.
Thank you

Send me a mail
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by emmybliz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:

Yes it is but u have to look out for a trustworthy person tho.
The marketing aspect of it is really my concern. How can I get clients
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by mywells: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Who would like to trade in a village,while lagos borders are not close.
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by fabregas04(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
hedonido:

I noticed that people wey run comot Abuja or wey come 'Abuja' come comot again dey condemn the city na people wey come enter where no soft.

All the inner inner lugbe, Nyanya and co people. It's impossible to experience the real Abuja and have anything negative to say in comparison to the unliveable shithole called Lagos.

I have a distant relative who have been coming to Abuja on and off for years and found the city dreadful because of the pitiable setting he finds himself in the city (all these maraba, Zuba etc kind of things). For some reason he later wormed his way into my good graces and th last time he came to Abuja na my hand him enter. The idiot shout say ye, so na so Abuja really be? Lol. Now he is an apostle.

No where else in this godforsaken Nigeria compares to Abuja.
after all dis ur brag, uncle wey dey stay for where soft, na wetin u come contribute 2d topic? instead to make ur simple contribution 2d subject matter, u dey here dey manifest ur hatred for Lagos, i pity ur orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by kenoyad: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:

Send me a mail

Can't send a mail here, your email address
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Abiboss: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:
Lagos prefared
Ehailing as a hustle is a cash cow... Best for those with their own cars....pay urself 3k per day and at the end of the year, you will be having a million plus... 

Ehailing is a good hustle, ensure you pay yourself daily. Diversify your savings into sustainable business.

Little business you can build from savings from ehailing

1. Car wash
2. Chains of POS outlet.
3. Logistics. (Start small)
4. Agricultural produce (start small)
5. Buy okada for HP delivery 

So many more

With 500k you can start any of the above....

Pay yourself 3k per day and that is 90k per month...in 5 month.....you have 450k to invest.

Start small and grow it.

500k for car wash business
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by pawesome(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abuja cz majority of the roads are good hence less repairs...

And also in the case of acomodation...you can stay outskirts of Abuja and still make your money while driving
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by pawesome(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
Op better do it in Lagos......They kill bolt drivers everyday in Abj.
abeg no be everyday����.,,3 in the last month but here u are exaggerating it
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Iamicekid(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
proeast:

Nigerians are really suffering o, you mean a Uber/Bolt driver should pay a staggering 500k annually for ordinary self-con apartment only to be husling everyday to earn an average of 3k daily, which translates roughly to 90k i.e. if he works everyday including Saturday and Sundays! In a year, it amounts to less than 1.1 million, yet he coughs out almost half of it to pay for rent shocked shocked shocked
Again, he could be involved in an accident that could hospitalize him if he survives, and he may end up losing his car or spending over a 100k to repair! What about other risks like falling into the hands of kidnappers for ransom, organ havesters or just robbers who could snatch his car cry cry

This country is indeed a total sh1thole, jeez shocked shocked

You might be right to some extent but for Abj ooo, uber or bolt driver can’t make less than 30k daily after removing fuel, unless u no wan do pass one trip daily

1 Like

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Paulo3ree(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy
Curious345:
Dreamer dream on
I tried so hard to avoid responding
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by SugarCake: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
Op better do it in Lagos......They kill bolt drivers everyday in Abj.

Kill, really? I haven't seen it on the news but it's scary to think
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by TheGift: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
what makes you say Abuja is more expensive to live in?
Alal:
Abuja should be better but more expensive to live in
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by porthouse7(f): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
fowlyansh181:
na where you Dey, your cash and lifestyle..
cash dey vibe full ground but abj is too dull for me
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by FalseOracle50: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fidelarinze9:
I don't know if you will see this, but if you do, from first hand experience, I would advice you stick with Lagos if you are already there. Abuja is now littered with bolt drivers that getting rides now are no longer that simple, you cover long distances that burn fuel without corresponding fair, at the end of the day you spend a lot on fuel but make a little.
The so called traffic in Lagos is a blessing to the business for it makes your money to come up well. the only advantage I would admit Abuja has over Lagos is the relative stress free environment, apart from that, Lagos is better in all other indices

Thank you so much sir.
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by poweredcom(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ur sense no tell u say na Lagos why ask dis type of questions
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by DaRuud(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
preciousoz:
Nothing Compared to Lagos.

The same Lagos that you will be in traffic from one point to the other which is equivalent to harvesting Yam , peel it , cook it. Pound it and make soup , the Lagos don't make sense .
I hasn't monve
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by SavageResponse(m): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Curious345:
Dreamer dream on

No mind am, na motivational speaker grin
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Modecaih:
location does not matter but seek For Gods favour,you can even make more money in Jos than the so called abuja or Lagos
Una don start.
There's no country that seeks 'God's favour' more than Nigeria, and yet at where we are.
Brainwashed people.
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2021
I advice Ibadan. Mscheew. Is it not where you find yourself that you’ll start the business? Some questions in this forum tire me. No matter which city you live in the country there is always someone making a living off ride hailing.
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Modecaih: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Benzoway:

Una don start.
There's no country that seeks 'God's favour' more than Nigeria, and yet at where we are.
Brainwashed people.
without God we can do nothing,,so I will never take God's favour for granted..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by SilverDesign(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Beaurivul:

How much.
Drop ur whatsapp number

We don't drop numbers on nairaland, the moderators will ban us. I have sent you a PM
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Fidelarinze9(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2021
Iamicekid:

You might be right to some extent but for Abj ooo, uber or bolt driver can’t make less than 30k daily after removing fuel, unless u no wan do pass one trip daily
very big lie
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Alal:
Abuja should be better but more expensive to live in

Some of the uber guys in Abuja are sleeping in their cars at night o. No time for fine bobo life o
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by keneharry: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please rush to Abuja
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Steady259(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
meobizy:
I advice Ibadan. Mscheew. Is it not where you find yourself that you’ll start the business? Some questions in this forum tire me. No matter which city you live in the country there is always someone making a living off ride hailing.

Are you currently doing e-hailing in Ibadan?
Like what's the average amount one can make on a daily basis after deducting fuel and others.
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by kelz2205: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
But Jahi na slum na, lugbe gives you standard houses for that amount.

I are Soo wrong with the accomodations.

Jahi is as cheap as lugbe.

Except u are mistaking jahi for jabi.
Where do agbero disturb in Abuja?
Or are u mistaking Vio for agberos?

[/quote]
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by Iamicekid(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

very big lie

If you say so
Re: Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber by BAZ001: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Lagos, the reason: https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share cool. Also, you can ask BAZ001 grin

Ahn Ahn

What’s happening here?
Why ask me ?
Bia mind yourself oooh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / US NBCC, Adewole Adebayo Announce 30 Million Nigerian Jobs Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.