Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow (1758 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by milann: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Oluwaseun, the widow of Ibrahim Sakaba, a lieutenant-colonel, has accused the Nigerian Army of killing her husband because he “refused to be part of their plots” to loot funds meant to prosecute the Boko Haram war.

Her disclosure followed the army’s statement that 1,081 Boko Haram terrorists purportedly surrendered in Bama on Monday.

Photos shared on the army’s social media page saw the surrendered terrorists display several placards with inscriptions such as “Nigerians, please forgive us,” “surrender and live,” “surrender and be free,” among others.

While sharing the photos of the surrendered insurgents on her Instagram page, Ms Sakaba alleged that the army was responsible for the death of her husband, said to have died during a Boko Haram attack on a battalion in Borno.

“I should forgive them for making many women widows and kids fatherless. I should forgive them for (your failure to pay) my late husband dues! I should forgive them for all their atrocities done to my family,” she wrote. “You shot my husband dead in his office that you pretended to be a friendly force just because he refused (sic) to be part of your plots. Time for dragging now.”

Lambasting the army’s statement, Ms Sakaba said, “You are complete assh*les to even have the intermediary to post this on your page! Like you kidding me … all the pains families and loved ones have suffered we (sic) be on your head… you nitwits… all the blood of soldiers we ask you all.”

When reached for further clarifications on her claims, Mr Sakaba’s widow told Peoples Gazette that she would not be “spilling” morebdetails at the moment.

Also, the spokesperson for the army, Onyema Nwachukwu, did not immediately return The Gazette’s request seeking
comments on the allegation.

Mr Sakaba died alongside 117 other soldiers in November 2018, after Boko Haram insurgents attacked a Nigerian Army battalion in Borno State.

After the demise of the colonel and other soldiers, the army did not immediately make a formal announcement of their death.

On November 24, 2018, his wife took to her Instagram page to write, “been Sunday I have not heard anything about my husband if he’s dead or alive. I am giving u people Monday to get back to me or face me.”

A top military officer who was familiar with the late colonel had at that time told Premium Times that Mr Sakaba “had sometimes ago refused to advance for an operation due to unserviceable and lack of equipment but was threatened with court martial.”

https://gazettengr.com/nigerian-army-assassinated-col-ibrahim-sakaba-for-opposing-looting-funds-for-boko-haram-war-widow/
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Brainbox2020(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigerian Army + innocent killings are 5/6
Those people dey shock me

Spits*

1 Like

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by chatinent: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2021
We know the world we live in.

Take heart.

1 Like

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by duro4chang(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2021
So painful!!

1 Like

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by HOVER206: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Similar case like that of late COAS, col. Ali
Military is a game
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Flexherbal(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Countless of innocent lives have been lost to Book Haram menace.

A top military officer who was familiar with the late colonel had at that time told Premium Times that Mr Sakaba “had sometimes ago refused to advance for an operation due to unserviceable and lack of equipment but was threatened with court martial.

How can you send soldiers to war without adequate equipment!

1 Like

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Oche211(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2021
So painful...
The military has been politicized...
Military of bigotry and bandits.

Who wrote the shit those terrorists were holding. Who gave the order to give those bloody terrorists food items.
People that should be summarily executed

3 Likes

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Charmingrascal(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Buratai wasted the lives of many soldiers as a result of his embezzlement of arms funds.

We know this, many people know this but they are scared of speaking out.
My friends in the Army always say this

How can you say you forgive people who have caused family pains?
You clothed them, fed them and wrote "Nigerians please forgive us" for them on a placard and you asked them to pose for the camera displaying provisions and food items that you bought for them.
Same provisions and beverages that you can't buy for fighting soldiers, you bought for terrorists.

God will judge Buhari and all his fellow terrorists sympathizers in government.

Oloriburuku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Fahdiga(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2021
They will not investigate this weighty allegations rather it would be swept under the carpet

1 Like

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by TarOrfeeek: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2021
grin

NA is an Army of animal behavior and cowardice.

Sakaba should glory in the fact that her husband managed to pip Lt. Col.

It's not a mean feat, as he rode on the wave of incompetence and nepotism to attain that height.

NA that gives, has also taken.

Take heart, Ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by falseprophet: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Saao(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Buratai wasted the lives of many soldiers as a result of his embezzlement of arms funds.

We know this, many people know this but they are scared of speaking out.
My friends in the Army always say this

How can you say you forgive people who have caused family pains?
You clothed them, fed them and wrote "Nigerians please forgive us" for them on a placard and you asked them to pose for the camera displaying provisions and food items that you bought for them.
Same provisions and beverages that you can't buy for fighting soldiers, you bought for terrorists.

God will judge Buhari and all his fellow terrorists sympathizers in government.

Oloriburuku
serious enough, some were smiling.
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by DOTian: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Burutai should be at The International Criminal Court..
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Charmingrascal(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Saao:
serious enough, some were smiling.

Of course they would smile because the Government will bountifully reward them in cash and kind for what they have done.
They will be treated like Kings for causing pains to people.

They will be flown out of the Country and live royally.

For every Soldier and civilian that lost their lives to Boko Haram Buhari and Buratai will pay dearly, as long as God liveth.

3 Likes

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Nbotee(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
They will not investigate this weighty allegations rather it would be swept under the carpet

What do they want to investigate? Is dis the first tym such tales and stories have come to light?
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Toktee(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I do ask people like you this question, if chief Bola ige the number one law officer in Nigeria was killed and unto this day the killers are unknown, how do you expect them to investigate the death of a colonel?

Karma awaits everyone that have hand in the death of innocents in Nigeria.
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Toktee(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Of course they would smile because the Government will bountifully reward them in cash and kind for what they have done.
They will be treated like Kings for causing pains to people.

They will be flown out of the Country and live royally.

For every Soldier and civilian that lost their lives to Boko Haram Buhari and Buratai will pay dearly, as long as God liveth.
But when Gana surrendered in Benue state immediately the army became the judge and jury.... he was executed immediately,

#Buhariwillnotruleforever.
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Fahdiga(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Nbotee:

What do they want to investigate? Is dis the first tym such tales and stories have come to light?
Quite sad
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Fahdiga(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Toktee:
I do ask people like you this question, if chief Bola ige the number one law officer in Nigeria was killed and unto this day the killers are unknown, how do you expect them to investigate the death of a colonel?

Karma awaits everyone that have hand in the death of innocents in Nigeria.
That's the pathetic situation we are in Nigeria
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Elbinawi: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigerian Army assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba for opposing looting funds for Boko Haram war: Widow

“You shot my husband dead in his office that you pretended to be a friendly force just because he refused (sic) to be part of your plots. Time for dragging now.” she said

Mee:

Genocidal Criminal Tukur Buratai murdered the husband of this woman for opposing looting funds for Boko Haram war. This is the true face of BokoHaram terrorism.

Tukur Buratai is a notorious treasury looter. This genocidal criminal has choice properties in Dubai, London, Paris and all over Nigeria from looted funds to fight BokoHaram.

The late Col Ibrahim Sakaba was a gallant soldier that was set up by Buratai to be eliminated. 120 soldiers were killed along with him.

#Photo: Late Col Ibrahim Sakaba

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Racoon(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2021
A top military officer who was familiar with the late colonel had at that time told Premium Times that Mr Sakaba “had sometimes ago refused to advance for an operation due to unserviceable and lack of equipment but was threatened with court martial.”
Chai!
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Mayng01(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigeria army, a rag tag army
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Grace001: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala for who Dey carry Nigeria matter for head.

To me that country called Nigeria is a useless failed irredeemable godforsaken cursed country
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by IJOBA11: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
MONOGAMY THE FUTA JALONIAN WILL SOON BE HERE TO DEFEND THE ZOO ARMY
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Paragon311(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
It is finished.

Dead country
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
So so true, if those terrorists can deny not killing anybody at lekki tollgate then don't be surprise if they deny this allegations too
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Flyingngel(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Buhari will never probe how the funds he allocated to the military has been use because of his fear of COUP. No matter how much they stole , one day they will die and when younder with only pant and the cloth they will wear
Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by STEWpid(f): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
It shouldn't be a news anymore.

We all understand the ills in the government.

...how can a whole COAS just die like that?

Re: NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow by Emergingnation(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
MONOGAMY THE FUTA JALONIAN WILL SOON BE HERE TO DEFEND THE ZOO ARMY
He is the chief mediocrities defender in Nairaland...

(1) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Kidnapped / Reno:Tinubu Hasn't Become President And He Is Landing In Presidential / One Nigeria Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.