Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

One Nigeria Is Impossible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Is Impossible (1793 Views)

Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / It Is Impossible For Buhari To Bribe- Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
I had a dream that Nigeria was divided and it was so real, frankly speaking one Nigeria is not working, we have tried to love each other, we've tried to remain united but each time we try the northeners are always against it, since we have tried this method for deacades and it isn't working then division is the best option.
Imagine a country with over 300 tribes, a country that one part of it's region opresses the other, a country where there's isn't love you expect that country to be one and grow? NO!!!

A wrong foundation has been laid already by the colonies and the only way to correct it is through division, the northerners feel they love themselves so much and they also feel they are entitled to everything in this nation therefore it's better they go their way so they can use that entitlement mentality and religious bigotry to rule themselves.
The igobos should also get their own country, I know and I believe they will do absolutely well if they form their own nation bc they are intelligent people. The yorubas too since most of them are divided amongst themselves it's also better they go their way. While we the south will do well and manage our oil well.
This is just the thought have always had and have always wished for, if this forthcoming election is rigged there might be war and it will cause the division cause we already know who the winner is ,have had this dreams severally. If it's not rigged and the man that the youths wants emerges he will rule and after his tenure this division will still happen, WHY? Bc ONENESS isn't WORKING!! This is my thoughts and wishes don't know about you!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
We can make it possible
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Igbodicool(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Igbo Republic of Biafra is the hope of Africa!

God bless Igbo Nation.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jennifer663:
We can make it possible
for how many years ma/sir

For me it's impossible to remain one in this Queen Elizabeth's entity

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by LeoDeKing: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
E be like say pandora hoebi don dey enter voice mail. This is just a preamble. grin grin grin

They usually start by claiming South South. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by tommy589(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
'The yorubas too since most of them are divided amongst themselves'

I copied the above from your write-up.According to you,other tribes are intelligent and united. Is it not obvious to the blind you have ill feelings towards Yoruba tribe?

I want nothing than the free oil money from SS to other states should come to an end

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Grgton:
for how many years ma/sir

For me it's impossible to remain one in this Queen Elizabeth's entity
Am tired of it too
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by gidgiddy: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jennifer663:
We can make it possible

So people have said since 1914
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
E be like say pandora hoebi don dey enter voice mail. This is just a preamble. grin grin grin

They usually start by claiming South South. grin
Not at all!! Am from delta state and have been active members here, if u check my moniicker u will know it's not newly opened am a complete delta lady both parents. What I just want is division, this is the only way there will be peace!! Honestly an tired of all the happenings too much tribalism amongst the yorubas nd northerners so it's good they go their way, while the igbos do same too.

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
tommy589:
'The yorubas too since most of them are divided amongst themselves'

I copied the above from your write-up.According to you,other tribes are intelligent and united. Is it not obvious to the blind you have ill feelings towards Yoruba tribe?

I want nothing than the free oil money from SS to other states should come to an end
I don't hate any tribe all I want is division, bc the yorubas are not united at all, they are tribalistic just like the northerners. I keep having this repeated dream nd if I keep having it repeatedly it will happen. We all know the winner of this next election, if it is rigged there will be war of division, if it's not rigged after 8 years there will still be war of division. The yorubas nd the northerners should just go their way or better still form a nation together bc they think thesame. The igbos can have their Biafra while the southerners will manage their resources well. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING!!!

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by AdamuKD: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
We too go get middle belt republic
We go pursue Fulani's enter Mali

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by tommy589(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't hate any tribe all I want is division, bc the yorubas are not united at all, they are tribalistic just like the northerners. I keep having this repeated dream nd if I keep having it repeatedly it will happen. We all know the winner of this next election, if it is rigged there will be war of division, if it's not rigged after 8 years there will still be war of division. The yorubas nd the northerners should just go their way or better still form a nation together bc they think thesame. The igbos can have their Biafra while the southerners will manage their resources well. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING!!!

'they are tribalistic just like the northerners'

Tell me one thing they have done to you personally, maybe if it happened to me I would feel same way
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
tommy589:

'they are tribalistic just like the northerners'

Tell me one thing they have done to you personally, maybe if it happened to me I would feel same way
Stating it is not necessary, I know u are a yoruba my stands still remains that the only way for peace is DIVISION, u know and I know that the yorubas have been divided amongst themselves. So is either they form their own nation or join the northerners bc honestly southerners will not accept them. Sourtherners will do absolutely fine without them, the nations major resources comes from the south so we are a pillar on our own just like the igbos can stand on their own too. Yorubas nd northerners should just go, the problem we are having in this nation are from these two regions.They breed of too much tribalism nd hate just like the northerners, they don't have one mind at all. ONE Nigeria is a very big DECIET with these two regions

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
We too go get middle belt republic
We go pursue Fulani's enter Mali
Sure!!! Except u will want to join the yorubas.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by BATified2023: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Igbodicool:
Igbo Republic of Biafra is the hope of Africa!

God bless Igbo Nation.
which one u want

Biafra or peter obi presidency?
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Why would core Fulani controlled not want to share a country with you if everyone controlled their resources and police themselves ?

I think it's because the Fulanis have tasted power and seen how it is. So the prefer the situation remains the way it is than having everyone benefit.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by AdamuKD: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sure!!! Except u will want to join the yorubas.
No way. Yorubas are back stabbers and too tribalistic

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by AdamuKD: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Stating it is not necessary, I know u are a yoruba my stands still remains that the only way for peace is DIVISION, u know and I know that the yorubas have been divided amongst themselves. So is either they form their own nation or join the northerners bc honestly southerners will not accept them. Sourtherners will do absolutely fine without them, the nations major resources comes from the south so we are a pillar on our own just like the igbos can stand on their own too. Yorubas nd northerners should just go, the problem we are having in this nation are from these two regions.They breed of too much tribalism nd hate just like the northerners, they don't have one mind at all. ONE Nigeria is a very big DECIET with these two regions
I have to be sincere with you here. The North is the problem of Nigeria. Coupled with Yoruba tribalism especially the Moslem one's amongst them. South South and the Igbos will prosper more if they are on their own

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by tommy589(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:

You are prejudiced against the tribe,since you can not point a singular act they visited on you.

It was three regions the colonialist created before independence, and the three existed after independence. Delta state that you come from was part of Western region, dominated by Yoruba people.

The Yoruba people that you don't like allowed the creation of Mid western region out of western region.Rubber,was just like today's crude oil,and it was your region major resources then.

Unlike other regions that did not hearken to the voice of minorities in their midst for the agenda of total subjugation of others. Yorubas were in the majority in region assembly but voted to let you have your self determination by having your own region

9 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

No way. Yorubas are back stabbers and too tribalistic
Shey u are now seeing from my point of view? They don't have directions at all too too tribalistic, the way I look at northerners that's how I look at them. So much disunity amongst them. That's why them and northerners should just go their way they think thesame. Middle belt has always been peaceful nd we the southerners want peace so middle belt will join the sourtherners. We will grow together in unity. ONE Nigeria is a very big DECIET

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by AdamuKD: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shey u are now seeing from my point of view? They don't have directions at all too too tribalistic, the way I look at northerners that's how I look at them. So much disunity amongst them. That's why them and northerners should just go their way they think thesame. Middle belt has always been peaceful nd we the southerners want peace so middle belt will join the sourtherners. We will grow together in unity. ONE Nigeria is a very big DECIET
One Nigeria is a big scam. Have you ever heard any country in the world shouting one America or one Ghana? It's means that we are not one . We are just forcing the oneness by force

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
tommy589:

You are prejudiced against the tribe,since you can not point a singular act they visited on you.

It was three regions the colonialist created before independence, and the three existed after independence. Delta state that you come from was part of Western region, dominated by Yoruba people.

The Yoruba people that you don't like allowed the creation of Mid western region out of western region.Rubber,was just like today's crude oil,and it was your region major resources then.

Unlike other regions that did not hearken to the voice of minorities in their midst for the agenda of total subjugation of others. Yorubas were in the majority in region assembly but voted to let you have your self determination by having your own region
Whatever u say here will not change the fact that there's so much tribalism nd disunity amongst the yorubas, the forget their own and call another region of different believes their brothers, throwing legs here and there without being stable. No love, no unity, no Armony always backstabbing. This is the reason why southerners will never accept them. The country's major resources comes from the south, we are PILLARS nd we can stand on our own. In the long run yorubas nd northerners has contributed very little or nothing in this country all they know how to do is to fight nd promote tribalism nd propaganda. This is why yorubas and northerners should have their own nation or better still form a nation together since they think thesame. Igbos will do absolutely fine on their own they are skillful in business and are highly favoured international so they will stand tall. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!! The only solution for peace and tribalistic war is DIVISION

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

I have to be sincere with you here. The North is the problem of Nigeria. Coupled with Yoruba tribalism especially the Moslem one's amongst them. South South and the Igbos will prosper more if they are on their own
Yes oooo thia is why I keep praying for DIVISION am sick and tired of these canibals of people promoting so much hate and tribalism. East and south can stand on their own without any godamn person, we are PILLARS on our own especially the south. The igbos are very skillfully in businesses and willl make their economy a very big one by investing so much nationaly and internationally. We just want peace!!! ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by tommy589(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Whatever u say here will not change the fact that there's so much tribalism nd disunity amongst the yorubas, the forget their own and call another region of different believes their brothers, throwing legs here and there without being stable. No love, no unity, no Armony always backstabbing. This is the reason why southerners will never accept them. The country's major resources comes from the south, we are PILLARS nd we can stand on our own. In the long run yorubas nd northerners has contributed very little or nothing in this country all they know how to do is to fight nd promote tribalism nd propaganda. This is why yorubas and northerners should have their own nation or better still form a nation together since they think thesame. Igbos will do absolutely fine on their own they are skillful in business and are highly favoured international so they will stand tall. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!! The only solution for peace and tribalistic war is DIVISION

It is not in your place to tell Yorubas who to align with.

Divide Nigeria and let's see who will flourish most

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

One Nigeria is a big scam. Have you ever heard any country in the world shouting one America or one Ghana? It's means that we are not one . We are just forcing the oneness by force
Exactly, the yorubas and the north knows they have a lot to loose cux they have offered absolutely nothing to the development of this nation, that's why u see yorubas backstabbing and keying with the northerners for power so they can use it to opress the south and east bc they know that majority of the resources comes from these two places. They know the east are skillful and are favoured in businesses and also internationally, they know the south got what they are stealing millions and billions from. They know they gat nothing to offer. But I know that if obi looses this election of which I know it will turn out to be rigging, they will be war of DIVISION and if obi wins after 8 years they will still be war of DIVISION. We are sick and tired of them, so tribalistic and religiously enslaved. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!!!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Cyberterror: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Why are Peter Ibo supporters always advocating for breakup? Just look at this secessionist thread. Obi will not win no matter what he does, he has no structure just accept it and embrace Tinubu who will rule 8 years complete and hand over to the next.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=tommy589 post=116944243]

It is not in your place to tell Yorubas who to align with.

Divide Nigeria and let's see who will flourish most[/quote] Sweetheart u know the answer to this already, deep down in your heart u know the truth, the more reason u guys should have your nation. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by AdamuKD: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Exactly, the yorubas and the north knows they have a lot to loose cux they have offered absolutely nothing to the development of this nation, that's why u see yorubas backstabbing and keying with the northerners for power so they can use it to opress the south and east bc they know that majority of the resources comes from these two places. They know the east are skillful and are favoured in businesses and also internationally, they know the south got what they are stealing millions and billions from. They know they gat nothing to offer. But I know that if obi looses this election of which I know it will turn out to be rigging, they will be war of DIVISION and if obi wins after 8 years they will still be war of DIVISION. We are sick and tired of them, so tribalistic and religiously enslaved. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!!!!
Everybody should go their separate ways I believe you. Nigeria is just to complex to govern. I would prefer to align myself with the Igbos and south south folks. Middle belt. During election time, the core North will call us brothers and after winning, they shun the middle belt and start causing havoc and killings in this area. We are tired already. Let's go our separate ways. One Nigeria is not working
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cyberterror:
Why are Peter Ibo supporters always advocating for breakup? Just look at this secessionist thread. Obi will not win no matter what he does, he has no structure just accept it and embrace Tinubu who will rule 8 years complete and hand over to the next.
That's bc we gat the resources of which u all steal from. We have what it takes to stand on our own unlike yorubas and the northerners that's why u all are fighting tooth and nail to remain in power, yorubas and the northerners should have their own nation so they can be ruling themselves. They have thesame bad eggs!! ONE Nigeria is a very big DECIET!!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Lol. Yorubas are not united and are tribalistic yet their elected leaders are the only ones who have come together to formally petition that you control your resources.

Something even your own SS leaders are not organized or bold enough to do. Dear lazy,in case you have missed it, Yorubas too are fed up of one Nigeria.

We are going our separate way. That much is inevitable. Even the North are desperate for the 2023 Presidency specifically to use in preparing for that reality they too accept is only a question of time.

Yet, when it actually happen is when gullible and ignorantly biased folks like you will be fully disabused of your ignorant views about who is tribalistic and not united.

That is when you will be shocked to discover those who areprogressive, innovative, tolerant plus able to thrive and do well on their own.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporter Kidnapped While Trying To Mount APC Billboard In Katsina / Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. / Na PDP They Sack For Osun,na Labor Party Dey Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.