Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m (4706 Views)

Take This Free 100 Coin And Earn More Than N1M In Less Than 1yr / Free Ideas And Ebooks On How To Start Online Business, Offline Business, / Free Ebooks On How To Start Online Business, Offline Business Agricultural Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2021
I owe you no explanation whatsoever you can believe whatever you want....Listen to yourself so scam dey send money to person �
How much she sent doesn't matter bro the fact is that I needed something urgently I asked and she helped out....all these ones you people are saying na noise to my ear if you have proof she's fake drop am make we see � anything other than that I no dey interested
Womanizer:

The money he sent you was just an enticement, it does not prove that he is real.

Are you that hungry that your senses take leave just cos someone dashed you 5K? cheesy
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by TechNana(f): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Womanizer:

I thought you came here to ask for advise on where to invest 1million now all of a sudden you're advertising and asking people to join your Telegram channel!

Your username speaks more about you, so I'd just ignore you.

Because, just like your username, you'd have no positive input into this...
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Womanizer(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2021
TechNana:

Your username speaks more about you, so I'd just ignore you.

Because, just like your username, you'd have no positive input into this...

Forget my username and answer the question.

We already know you're a man, stop using a female profile pic to deceive people grin

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by TechNana(f): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hi guys, thanks for all ur reply to this question, I thank 3veryone of you for your useful inputs...

Well I guess at lass, one can only advice herself based on what he she believes would favor her at last...

Thanks to everyone,

I wish you all a happy Sunday
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by KapHealthAba: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
DBestDoc:
That’s how you people get scammed.

Someone wakes up, creates a new account with fake identity and a Bogus story of how they make lots of wad. Desperate and unsuspecting you ask to know how he made money and he refers you to a scam telegram group ( Telegram that’s a Den of Scammers), you all buy the crap and head there cos you want to earn 5k daily like he did.

The threads that’ll follow this will be of unsuspecting members losing their hard earned money and crying foul on Nairaland.

Your money will be gone and nobody will help you recover it.
The story line never changes.
I am thinkng that this lady is not genuine. The way she boasts and talks smartly suggests strongly she cant be genuine. With her story, she is tactifully driving people into her scam zone. We have seen scores of her type of claims that ended up as massive fraud. If she truly has N1m and lookng for offline biz to go into does she not see biz people around to meet?

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by TechNana(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
KapHealthAba:

I am thinkng that this lady is not genuine. The way she boasts and talks smartly suggests strongly she cant be genuine. With her story, she is tactifully driving people into her scam zone. We have seen scores of her type of claims that ended up as massive fraud. If she truly has N1m and lookng for offline biz to go into does she not see biz people around to meet?

Is it now a crime for a woman to be smart ( just like you call it?

Am I the reason why you don't hang around smart ladies?

No!

Do I owe you any explanation?

NO!

Do you know or dwell among people who know it all?

I guess not, neither do I,

Go to the top or bottom of this topic and see other topics from sane people asking similar questions I asked...

I don't blame though for hanging around ladies same mentality as you.

FYI, I have never boasted of anything!

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by kodded(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
TechNana:
I have always disliked the idea of graduating from school after full 4 years and having to work for someone who'd pay me less than 200k/mnt.

Hence my desire to start saving 5k everyday for 2 years now, started in my 200level when I was 18, and I'm in my finals now. ( Over 2m saved )...

I'm graduating and my goal is making 400k or more monthly.

Now I want to invest N1m or less in any offline business that can profit me at least 5k daily, that's 150k/mnt.

I already have a first money POS shop, and I'm hopeful it would hit my 5k daily with time.

Invest with anything relating to agric
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
I think you should try to invest in poultry ...production of feed especially �
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Henix(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Womanizer:

Forget my username and answer the question.

We already know you're a man, stop using a female profile pic to deceive people grin

Lol

I predicted everything earlier here for those who care to listen. The person behind that account is a guy and not a female. I even know him and his antecedent. He only faked the female profile and the 2 million naira story to attract people's attention. He usually fake millions of naira story whenever he wants to lure people to his betting ventures. That is how he makes his money.

He is already demanding 5k and 20k respectively from those who joined the telegram channel he is advertising. He will still demand for more by the time he introduces his VIP channel. He is no longer seeking for where to invest one million naira, he is now seeking for those that will be contributing money for me.

Bunch of jokers!

3 Likes

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by TechNana(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Remag666:
I think you should try to invest in poultry ...production of feed especially �

Are you into this?

I'd like to get more info about it
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yes I'm into poultry for now it's a small scale. I only do it seasonally every 4 months before December. Would love to go into feed production soon
I was also an intern at RPK mills Osun state. I'm going to make a list of equipments you'll need number 1- A pellet plant...there's different sizes so yours will depend on the scale you want to produce...there's the STLP 300 mini produces about 600-800kg in 2hrs that's roughly 32 bags..my boss got his STLP 400 medium from a Chinese supplier (GEMCO).... there's various sizes depending on your capital it's best to start small and gain experience it doesn't take more than 3 people to operate.
Secondly you'll obviously need a small warehouse to install the machine and keep your ingredients dry. You know what let me send you a PM �
TechNana:

Are you into this?

I'd like to get more info about it
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Iretiduro(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Henix:

Lol

I predicted everything earlier here for those who care to listen. The person behind that account is a guy and not a female. I even know him and his antecedent. He only faked the female profile and the 2 million naira story to attract people's attention. He usually fake millions of naira story whenever he wants to lure people to his betting ventures. That is how he makes his money.

He is already demanding 5k and 20k respectively from those who joined the telegram channel he is advertising. He will still demand for more by the time he introduces his VIP channel. He is no longer seeking for where to invest one million naira, he is now seeking for those that will be contributing money for me.

Bunch of jokers!

Exactly what this is about. He want people to join his telegram channel so that they can pay 5k or 10k to learn whereas they claim they have multimillion. That's what that gentlepeace coded millionaire do. They have different usernames.

I have never seen anybody come on nairaland to say they want to invest in a business and end up investing. Infact they end up taking from you.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by GentlePEACE: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Iretiduro:

Exactly what this is about. He want people to join his telegram channel so that they can pay 5k or 10k to learn whereas they claim they have multimillion. That's what that gentlepeace coded millionaire do. They have different usernames.

I have never seen anybody come on nairaland to say they want to invest in a business and end up investing. Infact they end up taking from you.

Are you normal at all.
If you are pained that you are dashing your money to all this bookies without anything to show for it, why not stay clear from punting. No be by force.

I keep cashing out your losses from this guys. Better be wise

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Iretiduro(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Are you normal at all.
If you are pained that you are dashing your money to all this bookies without anything to show for it, why not stay clear from punting. No be by force.

I keep cashing out your losses from this guys. Better be wise

He has come to advertise again. He makes all this but will still be charging 20k 30k for their courses. Lol
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by GentlePEACE: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iretiduro:

He has come to advertise again. He makes all this but will still be charging 20k 30k for their courses. Lol
What am i advertising here. You are a big FOOL o. Do you know the numbers of people i've turned down already. I don't have that time to train people again. Beside for your information, i have never charged 20 or 30k, get your facts right boy.
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by beta247: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
LegitPlug:
Glad to know you have my kind of mindset. Since I graduated some 7+ years ago, I've not written a single job application or attended any job interviews and thats because I was able to visualize how I wanted my life to be and did what had to be done to realize it and that's by getting the right skill I need.

When I said skill I didn't mean learning graphic design or Copywriting that won't be useful to you at the end of the day, but skills you can use to make a living from even without having a client (not yahoo yahoo client).

The skill is what I use to earn a living and reinvested my income. What did I do? I started earning from sport trading and used the income to get a new smartphone and laptop. Then I bought some domains of large companies with .org tlds who failed to acquire the .com and built stardard websites for them (I am a self-trained programmer). Then I pushed out my domains until the firms noticed my sites and most times they offer to buy the domain from me.

You have a POS shop and you're good with your VFL, what else are you looking for?

Expand your POS business, when you're big enough, give soft loans to people you're sure can pay back in installments on a weekly basis. I do this and get about 20% interest in 12 weeks. I know someone that gets 400k in 8 months for N280k loan.

Tweak your punting method until you have a 90-95% guaranteed success rate over a period of time then increase you bankroll and set a goal for yourself.

If you have enough to spare, put some money into agriculture. December is close and chicken is still a good way to make money off people that want to impress their neighbors. I sold a chicken at N4,500 last December and the price will be higher this year thanks to bad monetary policies from our govt.

One more thing, you're not in a race with anyone, grow at your pace and pray that God will bless every stage of your growth.

Let me save this here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Iretiduro(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
GentlePEACE:
What am i advertising here. You are a big FOOL o. Do you know the numbers of people i've turned down already. I don't have that time to train people again. Beside for your information, i have never charged 20 or 30k, get your facts right boy.

See them on this nairaland, they are quick to call someone fool for calling them out. We know tour type.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash / Architectural Design Of 4 Bedroom Penthouse For A Plot Of Landl / Get Your Skrill & Neteller Funded Instantly Using Nairaswipe.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.