Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Trails of Green (T.O.G) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trails of Green (T.O.G) (18478 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Froshloaded: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yusluv07:
Hello
I'm new here, I just graduated from uni and I'm considering leaving the country though I'm still in my service year right now so I don't how to go about it
Please can someone enlighten me
Which country and what pathway do you intend to use
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Richdee1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yusluv07:
How do I register?

How do you register for what
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2Lynx(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
JOBS that can get you sponsorship visa ABROAD and HOW to get it :
�Nanny/Aupair
�Teacher
�Nursing
�Health care assistants
�IT/tech / web developers
�Cook and Chefs
�Tourism and Hospitality
�Fintech
�counsellors
�crew ship roles
�Fruit packing
�Manual Labour
�Customer care reps
�Graphic designers
�Manual Labour
Check these links :
Jobble. Org
Seek. Com. Au
Jobs-bear. Com
Arbeitnow. Com
©doctour
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by olioxx(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yusluv07:
How do I register?
Should I be sincere to you?
Since you are still a novice about international travelling, I would suggest you calm down and relax so that you won't be scammed.
What can you do?
First check Universities abroad that you might want to apply to, if you are financially buoyant.
Second, if you don't want to go through study route, there are online sites where you can apply to jobs, list of them include Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor etc
Third, please narrow down your search to a list of countries. Don't be like some stupid Nairalanders that wants to travel to every country.
Fourth, if you haven't, then start processing for your Nigerian International Passport, if you are in Lagos, I'll recommend Ikoyi office or Alausa office. If you are in Ogun State, then you can check the Sagamu office, although those officers there(Sagamu office) are stupid, I have goon there before.
Fifth, while your passport process is ongoing, contact the embassy of your choice countries by email to get information, you will get authentic information there.
Sixth, DONT EVER EVER APPLY THROUGH ANY AGENT.
Let me stop here, I wish you goodluck.

2Lynx:
JOBS that can get you sponsorship visa ABROAD and HOW to get it :
�Nanny/Aupair
�Teacher
�Nursing
�Health care assistants
�IT/tech / web developers
�Cook and Chefs
�Tourism and Hospitality
�Fintech
�counsellors
�crew ship roles
�Fruit packing
�Manual Labour
�Customer care reps
�Graphic designers
�Manual Labour
Check these links :
Jobble. Org
Seek. Com. Au
Jobs-bear. Com
Arbeitnow. Com
©doctour
Don't also forget that you will apply like crazy using these sites, I mean apply like crazy.

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2Lynx(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
If you don't heed this advice, then I wonder how your life would turn out to be, thanks olioxx.
Don't be desperate, set a definite goal and what you would do to achieve that goal (legally) not all proposal are true. And put God first.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2Lynx(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Today February 15, 2022 The NEW UK �� health care workers sponsorship VISA starts:

�No degree needed
�you can move with your Family
�it guarantees you 3-5 years visa

�DON’T PAY ANYONE. You can DO IT YOURSELF

Companies that SPONSOR the UK �� health and care workers VISA

1. Heathrowsg.co.uk/job-list

2. Careuk247.co.uk

3. social-care.org/careers/

4.oakleafrecruitment.com

5. prestigecaregroup.com

6. a1care.co.uk/care-jobs/

7.caremark.co.uk/care-jobs

Having a detailed plan can't be much overemphasized enough, and in whatever you do please find a way of contributing to the growth of Nigeria...
©doctour
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by TClassique: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2022
2Lynx:
Today February 15, 2022 The NEW UK �� health care workers sponsorship VISA starts:

�No degree needed
�you can move with your Family
�it guarantees you 3-5 years visa

�DON’T PAY ANYONE. You can DO IT YOURSELF

Companies that SPONSOR the UK �� health and care workers VISA

1. Heathrowsg.co.uk/job-list

2. Careuk247.co.uk

3. social-care.org/careers/

4.oakleafrecruitment.com

5. prestigecaregroup.com

6. a1care.co.uk/care-jobs/

7.caremark.co.uk/care-jobs

Having a detailed plan can't be much overemphasized enough, and in whatever you do please find a way of contributing to the growth of Nigeria...
©doctour

How do we kickstart the whole thing abeg?
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
bamangar:
A friend who will be leaving for US in few days time for his PhD is so excited. Looking at him today buying his flight ticket, with great joy all over his face seem bubbly. He got a fully funded scholarship in one of the top universities, applied for Visa in Lagos and got denied, came to Abuja to apply and it was successful. He said he can't wait to Japa.

It's not easy making Japa preparations. The major problem for many of us is "MONEY". We still dey save. Frustration to Japa even led me to type on Google "When will Nigeria be allowed into US DV Lottery" cheesy wink smiley . Hopefully, money go complete and i go Japa

grin God go doam for us one day Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Soleye24:

I'm seriously interested broda, I got scholarship in King fhad, Saudi but nothing from them since last year June, they have backlogs of scholars from 2017, 2018, 2019 on ground, so i don't want to relay on them. It's only through scholarship I can leave this country o, I'm not a from a rich family. Let's link up, scholarship will be trooping out from September 1st

I don't know if China has lifted their covid restrictions oh but there, should be one of the surest route for people like us wey no come from rich family. Them dey give out scholarships like kilode.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2Lynx(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
TClassique:

How do we kickstart the whole thing abeg?

https://www.nairaland.com/6748312/uk-skilled-worker-visa-health/40#110275593

Here sir, any questions? Feel free to ask sir.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Etinosa1234: 2:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Just to help
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Firefox01: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please who has the link to Daniel Houston's German thread?

Cc Hadampson, Richdee1 NicklausFred.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Santos07: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Firefox01:
Please who has the link to Daniel Houston's German thread?

Cc Hadampson, Richdee1 NicklausFred.
https://www.nairaland.com/5833204/being-black-berlin-germany

Here
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Firefox01: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Traffic Gridlock: Lagos Orders Filling Stations On Highways To Close By 4pm / #181LagosRoads: List Of Lagos Roads That Are Yet To Be Constructed / How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.