Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Trails of Green (T.O.G) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trails of Green (T.O.G) (18423 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Brawlscartel(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Guys can someone fly to turkey and apply for any shengen student visa from there?
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Brawlscartel:
Guys can someone fly to turkey and apply for any shengen student visa from there?

You should do a keyword search here on nairaland. I think I once saw a thread discuss this
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by ayomideking(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yashica:

I don't have any sir. I just needed someone who will can motivate each other
Thanks

I’m in
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
2braithe:
Nice thread.

Elders please I need advice.
My stats:
-Country of choice:USA(first choice).. Germany (second choice).
-Currently:Will move to 300 level by November 2021.
-Course of study:A management science course.
Financial status:Poor grin

I wish to drop out and leave this country (given my young age) but I don't know how.Is it worth it?What are my chances of being able to travel out after graduation with my financial status?
How do I go about it?

Please help!

This is very funny sha grin

My two kobo: Since you've completed 200l already and a management science course is quadrennial, that means you have just two years to go. Endure, finish undergrad then activate your travel plans.

With your financial status, though same as mine, we've got to rely largely on scholarships and fundings. As little as possible, save. You wouldn't want to grovel around to defray your Passport and language exams when the time comes.

One step at a time bro, we shall all get there.

7 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2braithe: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
I like this thread

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by skylane: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2021
please guys I need your advice I am presently a vet medicine student here in Nigeria,300l,my plan is to study human medicine after am done with vet medicine, I want to be able to treat human and animals (weird right?)but I plan going for my medicine in Any cheap European country,av checked some universities in Germany France etc I need a language certificate (German or French)especially for those free universities please can u guys suggest a good country? with cheap tuition? or none at all? and how will I go about it so I can start making plans
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by ogechchukwu: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Wooow traveling experience
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Sodeeqlekan(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Pls is German Ausbildung Visa easy to get?
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2021
2braithe:

Thank you so much.

From your submission,I could deduce you are talking about emigrating through studies.
Are there no other ways apart from schooling?

You can go through this https://www.nairaland.com/4403843/welcome-usa-tips-tricks-immigrants
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2021
skylane:
please guys I need your advice I am presently a vet medicine student here in Nigeria,300l,my plan is to study human medicine after am done with vet medicine, I want to be able to treat human and animals (weird right?)but I plan going for my medicine in Any cheap European country,av checked some universities in Germany France etc I need a language certificate (German or French)especially for those free universities please can u guys suggest a good country? with cheap tuition? or none at all? and how will I go about it so I can start making plans

A cheap European country? Check Poland. Checkout the University of Warsaw. I HEARD it is Tution-free and one of the best in the country

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Sodeeqlekan:
Pls is German Ausbildung Visa easy to get?

People say it is. The only con for it, to me ooo, is that one needs to have a good grasp of the German language before application. I heard that preference is given to to people who understand German, above their counterparts who don't. You can check details on its website: Ausbildung.de

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by 2braithe: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Attendance marked.

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Sodeeqlekan(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Potbellied:

People say it is. The only con for it, to me ooo, is that one needs to have a good grasp of the German language before application. I heard that preference is given to to people who understand German, above their counterparts who don't. You can check details on its website: Ausbildung.de
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by skylane: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Potbellied:

A cheap European country? Check Poland. Checkout the University of Warsaw. I HEARD it is Tution-free and one of the best in the country
okay thank boss,I want to use it as a stepping stone to my destination, germany>Usa

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Potbellied:

This is very funny sha grin

My two kobo: Since you've completed 200l already and a management science course is quadrennial, that means you have just two years to go. Endure, finish undergrad then activate your travel plans.

With your financial status, though same as mine, we've got to rely largely on scholarships and fundings. As little as possible, save. You wouldn't want to grovel around to defray your Passport and language exams when the time comes.

One step at a time bro, we shall all get there.

Kindly respond to my email sir
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2021
skylane:
okay thank boss,I want to use it as a stepping stone to my destination, germany>Usa

Alright, good luck bro
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Yashica:

Kindly respond to my email sir

Oh! Sorry
I thought I replied. Saw it since yesterday
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
2braithe:
Nice thread.

Elders please I need advice.
My stats:
-Country of choice:USA(first choice).. Germany (second choice).
-Currently:Will move to 300 level by November 2021.
-Course of study:A management science course.
Financial status:Poor grin

I wish to drop out and leave this country (given my young age) but I don't know how.Is it worth it?What are my chances of being able to travel out after graduation with my financial status?
How do I go about it?

Please help!

Looking for scholarships is your best bet bro
And also you need to improve your financial status cos you need money to leave Nigeria
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
ayomideking:
Hello, I’m aspiring to travel out of the country. Please can you tell me any country that offers scholarships?

Many countries offer scholarships to international students including Saudi Arabia. You only need to search

Google search "scholarship position" and click the first link. Subscribe to the website to receive scholarships update daily.

2 Likes

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Brawlscartel(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
People of God... I'm currently studying Bsc microbiology......in UNN....

I wanna do my msc either in USA or Canada ..... Though Canada is first choice due to 2yrs post study work visa...

My question now,after writing GRE and I'm above 300 can I secure either partial or fully funded scholarship??
Also what's the POF for Canada and USA...

I'm yet to decide where to major in msc Sha.. na msc when go land me with quick job Nia I wan reason...

If you have any idea for msc program in microbiology you can contribute thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
This thread has been dry
I'm about to shoot my first cold email, wish me luck

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Koko0: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yashica:
This thread has been dry

Good luck smiley
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Firefox01: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hadampson, I don dey look Germany side too o. Not just US. Make we see as e go be cool I just have a question, does Mass Communication or any related course have Masters in Germany?
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by teepearl(f): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pls I am.also interested
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by teepearl(f): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
ayomideking:
Hi

How do I register

How do I register too
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Firefox01: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Guys, who still has the link to that DanielHouston's thread, being Black in Germany or so?

Cc Hadampson
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Firefox01:
Guys, who still has the link to that DanielHouston's thread, being Black in Germany or so?

Cc Hadampson

Here you go brother smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5833204/being-black-berlin-germany

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Firefox01:
Hadampson, I don dey look Germany side too o. Not just US. Make we see as e go be cool I just have a question, does Mass Communication or any related course have Masters in Germany?

Yes they do.

Look for it on DAAD. It should be there

1 Like

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yashica:
This thread has been dry

Good luck sis
I'm positive that you will get it.
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Firefox01: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hadampson:

Here you go brother smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5833204/being-black-berlin-germany
Danke sehr viel.

Started learning German also wink
Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
100 RHODES POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AT OXFORD UNIVERSITY, UK

Rhodes Scholars must have completed a Bachelor’s degree to a sufficiently high standard to meet both the Rhodes and the Oxford criteria.

VALUE: full tuition, a maintenance stipend, and flights to and from Oxford

The scholarship is open to all countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trails of Green (T.O.G) by Hadampson(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fully funded PhD positions in University of Alberta, Canada.

Area: Mining/Civil and other related engineering disciplines

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Trailer Rams Into A Building In Kirikiri Area Of Lagos. Photos / Trailer Accident Along Ikorodu Expressway In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / It’s Too Risky To Evacuate 5,600 Nigerians In Ukraine Now – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.