Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) (48726 Views)

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Dechin(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
This pained woman should leave our African Queen and senior man wife alone.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....females.....they don't love themselves..always attacking each other....pretending to love themselves in public by hugging and calling each other sweet names whereas they hate themselves...
Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. how are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

Badest.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....females.....they don't love themselves..always attacking each other....pretending to love themselves in public by hugging and calling each other sweet names whereas they hate themselves...

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

Baddest.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Ravenna: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
If she’s really a snake , then hand her over to the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL

Let him grill her with enough spices , so that LALASTICLALA and his children can eat her immediately undecided
Lizard WHAT?

The suyaselling basterrd don suffer
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by mabea: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
You've done what you're expected to do already.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Which one be "Nollywood has become a place any criminal can invest"

I smell envy.

This one obviously is envious and frustrated

Egungun be careful, na express you dey go so with this behaviour before envy and frustration to kill you
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
AnnDaniels:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

This one your page indicates you registered this moniker on August 8 2021, are you truly new to nairaland or this moniker is for " a special assignment" ?
Na question I ask o
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol I just weak grin

Swinger60:
see her threatening to beat her fellow grown woman, somebody's wife, somebody's mother.

and, she think Annie will fold her hand and be watching her beat her?

she never sabi ment pass ment
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
If she’s really a snake , then hand her over to the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL

Let him grill her with enough spices , so that LALASTICLALA and his children can eat her immediately undecided

@ Lalastilala, don't dull please. We r here to take your orders. 3 Alomo for you on the house. The guy below me, get it immediately.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by orumba(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
What is snake �
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Codeye(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Guy if you no write Exam you done pass
Thumb up�
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

pls when men are killing each other is that one love ? Maiming each other is love , abi ? Shioor. I would rather be gossiped about than deleted .
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by baloney: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lynda Clem is probably right, I don't know but if in case it's true or not she is sure a beautiful sn.ke all credit to her is it husband or is it boyfriend.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by flokii: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Make una no beat our African queen o.. the madam should better take time.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
UDUJ:

Truer words were never spoken bro.

That gender can be so funny at times. I have two female colleagues in the office that refused to reconcile their differences for over 2 years now, everybody tire for them.

As for the dudes, you make me angry and I insult you right away and shout at you. Then barely 2 hours later we all go for drinks after work as if nothing ever happened cheesy

Lol, guys that are hypocrites. They’ll pretend like they’ve forgiven and forgotten yet they’ll carry it in their mind until they die. The only difference is women are not hypocrites.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

On behalf of the my club Arsenal, please make una leave us alone, we go use juju oh
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Sazeals(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lalasticlala right now...

250% grin
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by xaggar(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news

Read it
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Guyman must u use Arsenal,Free us na abeg
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Bishoptee10(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
All na scam
When all yeyebrity will forming god and holy all the time
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Oh boy, social media is d net to tarnish the image of anyone
Her husband won't like this
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by seun9303: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Confirm boss... na so e be.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) by Tundex911: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Snake saabi snake, dem saabi demselves

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Steps Out In Style / Mike Ezuruonye's Sister, Chika, Weds (Photo) / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.