Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) (31732 Views)

Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture / Congratulations Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes New Baby (photos) / Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Comes Out Gay, Shows Off Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Nuelito: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
The guy gat barz mehn
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Moz22: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Candidlady:

You know nada
pls can I have a conversation with you?
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Imustnottalk: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congrats na to get baby mama sure oo
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Xscape047: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Elibakon:
They are married

Prove it .
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Kinsmenn(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Music producer and rapper Ladipo Eso popularly known as Ladipoe has announced the birth of his baby girl with his partner, Igbere TV reports.

The Marvin Record star shared a video of his baby in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FEFssib3nM

In 2020, Ladipoe won the Headies award for best collaboration with Simi for ‘Know You’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cplr5HBBJQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSclBp_rfm3/?utm_medium=copy_link
Congrats ladipoe.. Huge accomplishments!!
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Niggas be giving birth to girls these days. grin angry
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Egwim1993(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congrats to them

Click my referral and start mining your free cryptos ranging from Bitcoin, Etheruim, LTC, DOGE, BTT, BCH ETC and many more

https://faucetcrypto.com/ref/1019441
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by azpekuliar: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Candidlady:

You know nada

Na joke oo ... abeg o.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Drone95(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome first child without marriage.....No shame in us anymore.

Well, he said he like the way he is feeling right now, make I no come sha use my reggae spoil his blues now....
him no want make marriage use reggae spoil his blues na why he welcome first child without marriage kiss
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Moz22:
pls can I have a conversation with you?

Hmu
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Moz22: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Hmu
pardon me if I do not understand this
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by jaywhoco(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
But you knew that... smiley
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Chirowman(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Pweetiedude(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
azpekuliar:
Saviour of the Naija rap genre. Congratulations cheesy
What about likes of MI, vector, A-Q and co.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Moz22:
pardon me if I do not understand this

Hit me up

Your mail
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by azpekuliar: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pweetiedude:
What about likes of MI, vector, A-Q and co.

Calm down na... person no fit play with una ni grin
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
The guy is on Highway
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
A day shall come when marriage will be overrated giving humans more latitude to be who they truly want to be without the burden of a spouse, children, extant marital laws and societal expectations.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:

Well, he said he like the way he is feeling right now, make I no come sha use my reggae spoil his blues now....
And you sure your parents were legally married when they had you
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Edyice: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gal done run carry belly for this one

Gals don't disappoint grin

Where money and fame dey

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Christaks(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:

I knew you were going to write his line from his song as I read through your comment, was already smiling..
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Sluacoast(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
He is married!!!
GOFRONT:

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Where's the mom?
No picture of her? undecided
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Moz22: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Hit me up

Your mail
done that already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho & Husband Dedicate Their Son Samuel (photos) / BBNaija's Princess Slays In Figure-Hugging Jeans / Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.