Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) (88123 Views)

Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Lionel Messi's Lifetime Statistics 2004 - 2017 / Lionel Messi, Aguero, Sanchez May Miss The World Cup. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Looks like my house, just same interiors but different colors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Newborn27(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Poverty
die!
die!!
die!!!
die!!!!
die!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
As in for what exactly
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Egwim1993(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Click my referral and start mining your free cryptos ranging from Bitcoin, Etheruim, LTC, DOGE, BTT, BCH ETC and many more

https://faucetcrypto.com/ref/1019441
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Tfstyler: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
cool cool cool why was money ever created? grin shaybe we go for dey use leaves

Everything you order on Jumia today is on me. Check my signature.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by gurunlocker: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Messi the hypocrite, crying as if his whole world has crumbled meanwhile laffing in his heart on his great escape to and windfall from PSG.

Let’s wait and see how it pans out!!!!

Barcelona should have cashed in when they had the opportunity

So he should have continued crying because your opinion matters?

He can't win an international trophy

He can't play outside Barcelona.... And you are still crying more than the bereaved

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please enough of this nonsense about *Messi this, Grace that*... I scored great goals all through my years playing ball, despite get inside, read your books. Unfortunately, I never played for Nigeria because of studies.
He should enjoy his money, while I enjoy mine for heaven's sake. Maka gini kwanu
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by uthlaw: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Messi the hypocrite, crying as if his whole world has crumbled meanwhile laffing in his heart on his great escape to and windfall from PSG.

you better husstle your life make you stop to the talk rubish about watin no concern you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

There's nothing hypocritical about him.

Who wouldn't cry leaving a club he has been with for 21years-his entire career? It is just natural.

I also subscribe that if you want him to play his best, he will need motivation. via a good pay.

In addition, Spain bars employers from cutting salaries below 50% of the previous salary. A 50% cut was the lowest they could go. That was the final nail to the coffin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by ItzAbas(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy undecided grin Abi
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Hard work pays. Happy for him.

This one pass hard work o.

Them born messi born football.

Football is in him.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by saintol(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
joe54:
The lack of money is the root of evil.
Na so ooo, my brother.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
King
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by mountmoriah(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Newborn27:
Poverty
die!
die!!
die!!!
die!!!!
die!!!!!

Jefferic:
This life no balance oooo. Some people have started already enjoying their heaven here on earth. Kai.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Messi the king
Penaldo and madrid fans tongue

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

So you are yet to get over the severe pain.

Everybody has moved on even Barca except you.

You need spiritual beating.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by chrizzyace: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
joe54:
The lack of money is the root of evil.

I swear you put it the right way bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lack of money is the way of evil. We go make plenty money by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If to say he de Nigeria his chances of being where he is today would have been very slim.

No food for lazy man, so truck pusher, bricklayer and those 60k/month HND bankers who works from 6 to 6 Monday till Friday are lazy abi?

People plenty for Nigeria when don work hard pass am when never archive anything. I know that there are many hardworking and talented footballers, more talented than Messi who had to drop their football career so they can hustle to pay bills. Some of them hustle all their life till they die, their football talent became a once upon a time story.

Grace has a very huge part to play in people's life, some call it Luck but it's the same thing. He is not where he is because he is a very hard working man.
Wow!! Word!

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by MT: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
WriterNig:

Sensationalism. Is he paying in naira ?
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
osamz007:
If thou shall come to this thread with the vanity message. I'll then make sure I break your head couz I truly like this vanity

God give me strength to be able to turn my back on this world n what it has to offer to secure a place in your kingdom. In 30-40 years time all this will amount to nothing, but your soul will continue to be important in this world n the years to come

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Young man is very good, no doubt about that. but like J.J. Okocha he should go to Warri wolves or Nwayawun Nationel, take them to Champions league before he earns all my respect. Something tells me, if Mbappe leaves and Halaand doesn't come over, ajekun iya ni PSG ma je.

Temptee101:

This one pass hard work o.

Them born messi born football.

Football is in him.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na dis hotel wey Anthony Bekederemo of Brila FM dey talk about.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Handsomebb: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If to say he de Nigeria his chances of being where he is today would have been very slim.

No food for lazy man, so truck pusher, bricklayer and those 60k/month HND bankers who works from 6 to 6 Monday till Friday are lazy abi?

People plenty for Nigeria when don work hard pass am when never archive anything. I know that there are many hardworking and talented footballers, more talented than Messi who had to drop their football career so they can hustle to pay bills. Some of them hustle all their life till they die, their football talent became a once upon a time story.

Grace has a very huge part to play in people's life, some call it Luck but it's the same thing. He is not where he is because he is a very hard working man.
GBAM. well said man.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by topoftheworld(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Samfloxin:
Vanity upon vanity...

Were u not told not to write Vanity upon vanity on this thread?
grin grin cheesy[b][/b]
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
federal9:
This is luxurious. He worked for it, so he needs it.

No food for a lazy man.
Messi is not the best player in the world if others with talents were given same opportunity.

Sometimes, Grace from God works better than hard work.
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Penaldo Fans..
Keep Wailing.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by topoftheworld(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
superCleanworks:
And some people dey kill dem mama for blood money wey no reach per night for here.
This one off me
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Innobee99:
Messi is not the best player in the world if others with talents were given same opportunity.

Sometimes, Grace from God works better than hard work.
Thank you
Messi is the Best Player in the World..
You don't give an Award to Someone who never excelled in an event..
Thank You.. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
You can never be hungry in that hotel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.