Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) (88472 Views)

Lionel Messi Launches His Own Production Company / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Lionel Messi's Lifetime Statistics 2004 - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Messi the hypocrite, crying as if his whole world has crumbled meanwhile laffing in his heart on his great escape to and windfall from PSG.

Let’s wait and see how it pans out!!!!

Barcelona should have cashed in when they had the opportunity
I also felt that it was insulting from him.

Earning £1 million a week and then crying as if his world has collapsed.

Ewww.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Vanity!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Thoughts don't win Awards..
Oga go take weed and sleep jor.
Better mata dey my front pass this nonsense abeg. Dem dey pay me ni?
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Innobee99:
Oga go take weed and sleep jor.
Better mata dey my front pass this nonsense abeg. Dem dey pay me ni?
You should have THOUGHT of that.. undecided
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Thereddevil: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

So in essence, you think that those who are poor today did not work as hard as those who are rich. Abi?
See, don't argue with anyone who thinks it takes hardwork to become rich, it's more than just that.. I've been able to meet some wealthy people through a business deal, i do not deal with them directly, but I've been able to have their passports.. I wouldn't mention names or tell what deal it is, but trust me, you don't have to tell anyone to teach you how to fish cos the pond you're fishing from mightn't have enough fish, tell them to take you to the pond they're fishing from.. Once you get to the pond they fish from, they wouldn't need to teach you how to fish, just watch and learn.. You're not lazy, you just haven't found someone to take you to the right pond..
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Ur brain don flip
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Ur brain don enter flip mode
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow!

I see grace in action
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by unmask: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
famozine1:

Is like u don't know how grace works okay u mean president buhari is the most qualified to be a president in Nigeria right
and he is there by grace abi? Seems you missed the propaganda APC produced....that is the work done
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by DeepSight(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
unmask:
Tell that to CR7 that could have sat down without honing his body.

No one says hardwork is not important. I was only reacting because of someone's suggestion that all wealthy people are wealthy on account of hardwork.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
My son must play ball
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by aujile(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Keep wailing as he keeps catching cruise...
gasparpisciotta:
Messi the hypocrite, crying as if his whole world has crumbled meanwhile laffing in his heart on his great escape to and windfall from PSG.

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Otunbaigwe:
Sometimes I imagine myself to be a footballer with this lifestyle. Honestly, there's money in football.

But it is as difficult as hell.

Sometimes all those collision we see casually on TV is like when two high speed okada collide.

Little wonder why some die on the field... No be easy thing o.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If to say he de Nigeria his chances of being where he is today would have been very slim.

No food for lazy man, so truck pusher, bricklayer and those 60k/month HND bankers who works from 6 to 6 Monday till Friday are lazy abi?

People plenty for Nigeria when don work hard pass am when never archive anything. I know that there are many hardworking and talented footballers, more talented than Messi who had to drop their football career so they can hustle to pay bills. Some of them hustle all their life till they die, their football talent became a once upon a time story.

Grace has a very huge part to play in people's life, some call it Luck but it's the same thing. He is not where he is because he is a very hard working man.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by MrPaul2: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
superCleanworks:

Amen. God bless you too.
I just hope say those blood money people dey read this news
Amen. I really hope so
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by dotedote: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

U don't understand.
You're pained.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by MhiztaFrank(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2021
I love money...ooops
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by EDOLUWA: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Yesooooooo. If Messi be Naija man, na village e go be

Thermodynamics:

If to say he de Nigeria his chances of being where he is today would have been very slim.

No food for lazy man, so truck pusher, bricklayer and those 60k/month HND bankers who works from 6 to 6 Monday till Friday are lazy abi?

People plenty for Nigeria when don work hard pass am when never archive anything. I know that there are many hardworking and talented footballers, more talented than Messi who had to drop their football career so they can hustle to pay bills. Some of them hustle all their life till they die, their football talent became a once upon a time story.

Grace has a very huge part to play in people's life, some call it Luck but it's the same thing. He is not where he is because he is a very hard working man.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Frais: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Everywhere mara mma
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by olioxx(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Legit at the bolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2013 Glo-CAF Awards / Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.