Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) (88121 Views)

Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Lionel Messi's Lifetime Statistics 2004 - 2017 / Lionel Messi, Aguero, Sanchez May Miss The World Cup. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by adonis89(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
joe54:
The lack of money is the root of evil.
I swear guy. See as I open mouth dey look d pictures. I love this vanity o
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Kirchoffs: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If to say he de Nigeria his chances of being where he is today would have been very slim.

No food for lazy man, so truck pusher, bricklayer and those 60k/month HND bankers who works from 6 to 6 Monday till Friday are lazy abi?

People plenty for Nigeria when don work hard pass am when never archive anything. I know that there are many hardworking and talented footballers, more talented than Messi who had to drop their football career so they can hustle to pay bills. Some of them hustle all their life till they die, their football talent became a once upon a time story.

Grace has a very huge part to play in people's life, some call it Luck but it's the same thing. He is not where he is because he is a very hard working man.
Well said brov
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Johnayoola(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Our Nollywood gals wud be strategizing seriously for him grin
You mean Hoellywood grin cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by thundafire: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
WibusJaga:
Even Messi staying there is a big endorsement for the hotel worth far more than the £17k per night.
So they will gladly accommodate him for free. cool
free say na Messi the pay their water and enormous light bills,u think say Whites think like us
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Our parents told us when we were young, if you play football you are irresponsible grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
I no believe... Messi is expected to earn one million euro every week... That is seven days... Now our useless news outlets are saying he will be paying seven hundred thousand euro a night... 700,000*7=4,900,000 euro ( four million nine hundred thousand euro

Hahajajjajajajajajjaja
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by hedonido: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
joe54:

I dey tell you.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Black052(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If to say he de Nigeria his chances of being where he is today would have been very slim.

No food for lazy man, so truck pusher, bricklayer and those 60k/month HND bankers who works from 6 to 6 Monday till Friday are lazy abi?

People plenty for Nigeria when don work hard pass am when never archive anything. I know that there are many hardworking and talented footballers, more talented than Messi who had to drop their football career so they can hustle to pay bills. Some of them hustle all their life till they die, their football talent became a once upon a time story.

Grace has a very huge part to play in people's life, some call it Luck but it's the same thing. He is not where he is because he is a very hard working man.
God bless you immediately

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ok .this life sef.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by DeepSight(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Very well said. The fellow who suggested that all wealth is the result of hard work is truly ignorant of the nature of life and the world. Even as a non-religious person, I love this quote from Ecclesiastes -

"I have seen slaves go on horseback, while princes go on foot." - Ecc 10 v 6

And of course this one -

"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all." - Ecc 9 v11

Nothing more to add.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by caesymore(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
joe54:

Root of all evil Bro. grin
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
federal9:
This is luxurious. He worked for it, so he needs it.

No food for a lazy man.
₦10 million can buy land or complete a building in the remote areas of Lagos
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
WriterNig:

The Hotel has only 18,000 followers on Instagram??
That's really too poor
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
joe54:

Don't change the Bible.

Money is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by unmask: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Stop lying....if there is anybody more talented than Messi, nothing will hide the person

Luck is for them senior man and co
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Virginho(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin grin
Go and do juju
Spending123:
Vanity when shall thou visit me!!! If you know you're coming here to type vanity upon vanity please avoid this thread because I won't take it likely with you.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by unmask: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
DeepSight:

Very well said. The fellow who suggested that all wealth is the result of hard work is truly ignorant of the nature of life and the world. Even as a non-religious person, I love this quote from Ecclesiastes -

"I have seen slaves go on horseback, while princes go on foot." - Ecc 10 v 6

And of course this one -

"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all." - Ecc 9 v11

Nothing more to add.
Tell that to CR7 that could have sat down without honing his body.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by famozine1: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
unmask:
Stop lying....if there is anybody more talented than Messi, nothing will hide the person

Luck is for them senior man and co
Is like u don't know how grace works okay u mean president buhari is the most qualified to be a president in Nigeria right

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
₦10 million can buy land or complete a building in the remote areas of Lagos
Before nko smiley

It will buy land and build a standard house in the part of Lagos i reside
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Confirm!
joe54:
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Jayrow08: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
This year I go give wahala problem walahi
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
famozine1:

Is like u don't know how grace works okay u mean president buhari is the most qualified to be a president in Nigeria right
Election in our clime is a game of number

Buhari won for some factors
His location
His endorsements
Experience
And many more smiley
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
He deserves it
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na today you just know?

Na football gangan be real blood money

With his new contract with psg
His salary monthly, after adding each weeks making 4 weeks total is like 2billion naira

Imagine such money monthly
Otunbaigwe:
Sometimes I imagine myself to be a footballer with this lifestyle. Honestly, there's money in football.
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by unmask: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

So in essence, you think that those who are poor today did not work as hard as those who are rich. Abi?
work hard is relative. The rich people today (legal ones) had dreams of where they want to be and they worked towards that with the mindset of get there or die trying.

The people you mentioned are working hard with an element of fear.....I had colleagues who worked tirelessly with the "so they won't sack me" mindset, whereas they had potential to make it in other ventures. They were afraid to leave till they got sacked.

It is a lot more complex than saying luck. There is a lot of sacrifice involved a lot.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by unmask: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
famozine1:

and you think he is there by grace?
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Confirm!

You said it all

Nothing else to be added or remove!

I once said that too
Thermodynamics:

Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by Davefed(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Someone 10 years hustle to be spend in a day... This life ehhh e no balance
Re: Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) by sylve11: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
DigitalyYours:

If thou breaketh someone head for calling a vanity, a vanity.
Just knoweth thou art nothing but a VANITY

Hahaha grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.