Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Opinions Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions Please (496 Views)

I Need Y'all Opinions Please. / Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please / Send Money Or Visit Instead? Need Opinions Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Please by Wahalaperson: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please house, mods please spare me this time, I want to reach a large audience please and I will take the post down myself soon, please house, I have the intention of investing and venturing into blogging and due to my limited knowledge in the field I think a forum would be easier for me, I mean something exactly like nairaland, were people can be posting and sharing their news and thoughts about different topics.
My questions are
1. Is it possible to create almost anything like nairaland forum? But different name and slightly different content and themes
2. Like how much should be budgeted in creating something like this if possible?
3. Can something without web designing knowledge or coding knowledge own and operate a forum?
4. If I should invest on this, like how much can I be expecting as roi in like a year time?
5. Given that people post different things that may not be original articles, can Google Adsense be linked to a forum like nairaland?
Thanks as I anticipate your answers, you can also add any tips you think might be useful.

Pardon for the typos and grammatical gbagauns.
Re: Opinions Please by Wahalaperson: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ilegendd
Re: Opinions Please by Wahalaperson: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chip in something please
Re: Opinions Please by Wahalaperson: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Opinions please
Re: Opinions Please by Wahalaperson: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: Opinions Please by Emmizee(m): 5:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Please house, mods please spare me this time, I want to reach a large audience please and I will take the post down myself soon, please house, I have the intention of investing and venturing into blogging and due to my limited knowledge in the field I think a forum would be easier for me, I mean something exactly like nairaland, were people can be posting and sharing their news and thoughts about different topics.
My questions are
1. Is it possible to create almost anything like nairaland forum? But different name and slightly different content and themes
2. Like how much should be budgeted in creating something like this if possible?
3. Can something without web designing knowledge or coding knowledge own and operate a forum?
4. If I should invest on this, like how much can I be expecting as roi in like a year time?
5. Given that people post different things that may not be original articles, can Google Adsense be linked to a forum like nairaland?
Thanks as I anticipate your answers, you can also add any tips you think might be useful.

Pardon for the typos and grammatical gbagauns.

There are a lot of things you need to know before starting a blog. Without this information, you will remain confused. Though creating a blog is very profitable but if you can't find your way around it, you won't make much.

The information that you need is here;

https://nurturedscills.net/blog/how-to-start-a-blog/

This website has full detailed information on creating a blog and monetizing it plus free video tutorial and e-books. What else are you waiting for? Check it out!

I hope this helps?

(1) (Reply)

I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland / / Which First World Country Can I Travel To With 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.