Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders (40279 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you also reading this?
MONOGAMY WHAT HAPPENED HERE

I THOUGHT THERE’S A VERSE FOR HYPOCRITES IN THE HOLY QURAN

3 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Monogamy: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
I’M SURE THAT THE REAL YORUBAS UNDERSTANDS WHAT [b[GBA FUN OGA E[/b] MEANS

YOU HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL TO CAGE ME ON NAIRALAND BUT BABA GOD PASS YOU.

ONE OF MY JOB ON NAIRALAND IS TO EXPOSE YALL FOREIGNERS FROM SENEGAMBIA.

HELINUES YOU ARE NOT A YORUBA MAN, EVEN OBAMAOFUSA CAN TESTIFY TO THIS

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

Rule 2
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

Rule 2
HELINUES STOP CRYING NOW sad

I NOR DEY REASON WITH MY ANUS

6 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by judetov2(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lies
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by DropsMic(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Audio
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by wellmax(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Finally, Nigeria is winning the war with Boko Haram.

If it makes you sad, to hell with you
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Tomilola360: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
chatinent:
I feel the people in the best position to forgive, are not the government, but the people whose family members were victimized.

can they even be forgiven? really?
I cannot forgive them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Doctee: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
FG pls forgive Sunday Igboho too
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Foreigna2: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
If he comes to the South as a BH member, the army will be forced to pick him up. If he 'surrenders' to the army, he can then come to the South freely without disturbance.
If he causes mayhem or is involved in terrorism in the South, he will not be regarded as a Boko haram member, but as a Northerner. Then, Arewa youths and other idiots in the North will defend him.

Worse still, he may be secretly recruited into the army and sent down to the South East.

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by tonyashburton: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
He's now going to receive VIP treatment and free rehabilitation from the FG while hundreds of Nigerian troops and thousands of civilians have died at the hands of people like this.
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by BESTScientist1: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Your having to explain your not being a thing is ridiculous in itself. I'd have had you ignore the guy na.
IJOBA11:
I AM NOT A THING

LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J

TAKE NOTE
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by hybridblood07(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Send these bastards to God for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by FireKing: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wait ooo who believe this news?
Seriously, this is another strategy by 9ja government to blindfold the wounded Nigerians who lost their loved ones to this yeye B/haram...Then later u will hear that because he surrendered himself so therefore he is free to join the Nigeria Intelligence unit to build a deadlier tomorrow instead of Better tomorrow
COFFINSELLER:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-notorious-boko-haram-commander-surrenders

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by goldmatrix(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Future NNPC and CBN Directors
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Government will force the indigenes to forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Femeto: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by therajah: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Scholarship loading!!

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
To the dungeon immediately.
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Joromi1:
I pity all the Southerners in the army and those who are still joining. It's obvious they can't read the handwriting on the wall, that they're nothing but guinea pigs in this so-called warfare. The Fulani Muslim terrorists are gradually making moves to increase their own (Fulani Muslims) number of soldiers against 2023. Or do you think Fulani can cede power to the south without blood and sweat?

These "repentant Boko Haram terrorists" are no different from the Fulani Muslim soldiers in the army; they speak the same language and pursue the same goal albeit using different routes. It will be laughable to believe the federal government is not behind these moves.

PS: ignore the clueless guy above me.
Bastard, always thinking bad and creating conspiracies that doesn't exist. Better stop practicing ur fucking Religion because they're making u dimb on the eyes of reasonable people. All u said is nonsensical emotional ranting expressed out of extremism and fanaticism!

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by blaise26abj(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
This is disheartening to hear.
A certain bandit in Benue surrendered and was on his way to the government house when Soldiers waylaid him and shot him to death .
These ones are given welcome back packages after killing soldiers .
This government is a monumental failure

5 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Blakpot: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
I'm sure they already taking his measurement for his green and white aso ebi.

2 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Memberclub(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emergingnation:
South should be very vigilant for the going surrendering by Boko Haram...

North is cooking sth...
Honestly. we need tight borders

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by proxillin(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
the north and buhari government is cooking up something

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by chatinent: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
How do these people surrender self? Do they call the senior ogas that they want to surrender..then the senior ogas call the press or what?

Cos I am certain they dare not surrender to the angry recruited soldiers who are already pained of their lost regulars.

2 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by tundess: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
you never see the pictures of these "senior" BH terrorists. only some unlucky foot soldiers.
there used to be a most wanted poster that FG/NA produced. where is that nowadays ?
you're lucky to get a stock picture of an ISWAP flag.
that is why most ppl here attribute these statements to propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Senator Akpabio Lands In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of His Defection To APC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.