Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Experience At A Retail Store Today - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience At A Retail Store Today (22776 Views)

My Horrible Experience At A Military Event / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Silentgroper(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2021
McOluOmo:
Drink water, reserve energy for urself, wetin u don pass..... U don pass am

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Oloun.. But i been done see babes wey dey help their bf life oo.
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Frales6(f): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2021
If na me eh, e no dey na e no dey... period! carry me up nack me for ground... nothing go come out
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Tundex911: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Next time na you suppose use street port am

No dey LooseGuard okay

Doradorwa:
Obviously I'm so angry and I just have to type this to feel better.

2 hours ago I decided to buy 1 lacasera and 1 donut to eat before seeing my project supervisor. Total sum of my purchase was #200. I bought what I wanted and a fellow coursemate saw me and she was like hailing me to buy her something. I was like "Babe no worry, I go do you well soon, abeg just chilax everywhere go good.
I was saying all this because that was the last money with me. Then to my surprise the man selling the stuffs was like " shey padi da na ( Don't be stingy to your friend nah). Me that I know my pocket I continued to scope the girl but this man just continue to interrupt me so I had no choice than to buy the girl a pie and that was #150. So plus my own purchase everything got summed up to #350 and I gave the man #500. My last card ooo... The next thing the man was like "Ra drink fun ore e nah, ma shey ore ti ko pe " ( Buy drink for you friend nah, don't be stingy with your help).

I was just looking at the man like shey this one dey whine me ni. The stupid girl was still like she will manage bottle water. And I continued to tell them that the remaining change is for bike back to the hostel but the yeye man was just adding salt to my wound. Las las the man pushed the drink into the girl hands and was like " Aunty, owo yin ti pe" ( Aunty your money done complete). Haaaa... God will judge that man ooo....

I ended up buying #200 thing while the girl bought #300 thing. I'm done with my project supervisor but I have to trek back to my hostel. I swear I'm so angry. Why are some sale-people like that.

Have you ever had an encounter like this?
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Alright. Noted.

So, what're the lessons to learn and the essence of this post, please? undecided

Please tag me when you get a response.
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Doradorwa:
Obviously I'm so angry and I just have to type this to feel better.

2 hours ago I decided to buy 1 lacasera and 1 donut to eat before seeing my project supervisor. Total sum of my purchase was #200. I bought what I wanted and a fellow coursemate saw me and she was like hailing me to buy her something. I was like "Babe no worry, I go do you well soon, abeg just chilax everywhere go good.
I was saying all this because that was the last money with me. Then to my surprise the man selling the stuffs was like " shey padi da na ( Don't be stingy to your friend nah). Me that I know my pocket I continued to scope the girl but this man just continue to interrupt me so I had no choice than to buy the girl a pie and that was #150. So plus my own purchase everything got summed up to #350 and I gave the man #500. My last card ooo... The next thing the man was like "Ra drink fun ore e nah, ma shey ore ti ko pe " ( Buy drink for you friend nah, don't be stingy with your help).

I was just looking at the man like shey this one dey whine me ni. The stupid girl was still like she will manage bottle water. And I continued to tell them that the remaining change is for bike back to the hostel but the yeye man was just adding salt to my wound. Las las the man pushed the drink into the girl hands and was like " Aunty, owo yin ti pe" ( Aunty your money done complete). Haaaa... God will judge that man ooo....

I ended up buying #200 thing while the girl bought #300 thing. I'm done with my project supervisor but I have to trek back to my hostel. I swear I'm so angry. Why are some sale-people like that.

Have you ever had an encounter like this?
Nothing prevents you from dropping everything there and taking your money and leaving that nonsense store or shop or whatever it is.
And curse his generation for making him so stupid.
Then Enter the next store to pick up what you want.
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Haaaa.... Someone just sent me 15k this morning... Sir I'm very grateful... Very very grateful
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by SAMIexx: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2021
Ma/Sir if I were you I won't even answer Both of them knowing its my last card. They were able to get to you through your own words.
Next time I will be more quiet with people.
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Acidosis:

Please tag me when you get a response.

grin
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Acidosis(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by belcom10(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Childish act. What will happen if you open up to her that you currently don't have enough cash with. Small boys or girl trying to impress . Pleasing others to displeased yourself. U never trek.
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by MilesLamar(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my beer...perused through your article while downing my bottle and I must say na op loose guard

Your no is your no...don't fall for that hypeman selling it

Anyway....life na lesson...Next time nor fall for that hypeman..and moreover try dey attend club, play house and probably beer parlour....

You go see alot of people way hype man want reck......dorime.....one for the DJ, one for the hypeman, two for him table....

Teach me
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by MhiztaFrank(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
I can't be influenced like that, when I know my pocket, my no is my no
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by clemils1: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2021
Baba you stingy
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by shantti(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Yes, I have worked in a small supermarket before we do that to those boys who brings their girlfriends they no get choice they go pay am

If u try it on me, I will target u and end ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? / Reasons To Start A Private School Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.