Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Experience At A Retail Store Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience At A Retail Store Today (22517 Views)

My Horrible Experience At A Military Event / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Obviously I'm so angry and I just have to type this to feel better.

2 hours ago I decided to buy 1 lacasera and 1 donut to eat before seeing my project supervisor. Total sum of my purchase was #200. I bought what I wanted and a fellow coursemate saw me and she was like hailing me to buy her something. I was like "Babe no worry, I go do you well soon, abeg just chilax everywhere go good.
I was saying all this because that was the last money with me. Then to my surprise the man selling the stuffs was like " shey padi da na ( Don't be stingy to your friend nah). Me that I know my pocket I continued to scope the girl but this man just continue to interrupt me so I had no choice than to buy the girl a pie and that was #150. So plus my own purchase everything got summed up to #350 and I gave the man #500. My last card ooo... The next thing the man was like "Ra drink fun ore e nah, ma shey ore ti ko pe " ( Buy drink for you friend nah, don't be stingy with your help).

I was just looking at the man like shey this one dey whine me ni. The stupid girl was still like she will manage bottle water. And I continued to tell them that the remaining change is for bike back to the hostel but the yeye man was just adding salt to my wound. Las las the man pushed the drink into the girl hands and was like " Aunty, owo yin ti pe" ( Aunty your money done complete). Haaaa... God will judge that man ooo....

I ended up buying #200 thing while the girl bought #300 thing. I'm done with my project supervisor but I have to trek back to my hostel. I swear I'm so angry. Why are some sale-people like that.

Have you ever had an encounter like this?

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Rilley(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin

10 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by yomi007k(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin

No worry, na small small you go dey learn...

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by McOluOmo: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Drink water, reserve energy for urself, wetin u don pass..... U don pass am

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by slawormiir: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Grab my beer...perused through your article while downing my bottle and I must say na op loose guard

Your no is your no...don't fall for that hypeman selling it

Anyway....life na lesson...Next time nor fall for that hypeman..and moreover try dey attend club, play house and probably beer parlour....

You go see alot of people way hype man want reck......dorime.....one for the DJ, one for the hypeman, two for him table....

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Unibener: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
That girl is not ur friend.
She's an acquaintance.
Or maybe that's how Females behave.
Cos Males no dey form for each other

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Doradorwa:
Obviously I'm so angry and I just have to type this to feel better.

2 hours ago I decided to buy 1 lacasera and 1 donut to eat before seeing my project supervisor. Total sum of my purchase was #200. I bought what I wanted and a fellow coursemate saw me and she was like hailing me to buy her something. I was like "Babe no worry, I go do you well soon, abeg just chilax everywhere go good.
I was saying all this because that was the last money with me. Then to my surprise the man selling the stuffs was like " shey padi da na ( Don't be stingy to your friend nah). Me that I know my pocket I continued to scope the girl but this man just continue to interrupt me so I had no choice than to buy the girl a pie and that was #150. So plus my own purchase everything got summed up to #350 and I gave the man #500. My last card ooo... The next thing the man was like "Ra drink fun ore e nah, ma shey ore ti ko pe " ( Buy drink for you friend nah, don't be stingy with your help).

I was just looking at the man like shey this one dey whine me ni. The stupid girl was still like she will manage bottle water. And I continued to tell them that the remaining change is for bike back to the hostel but the yeye man was just adding salt to my wound. Las las the man pushed the drink into the girl hands and was like " Aunty, owo yin ti pe" ( Aunty your money done complete). Haaaa... God will judge that man ooo....

I ended up buying #200 thing while the girl bought #300 thing. I'm done with my project supervisor but I have to trek back to my hostel. I swear I'm so angry. Why are some sale-people like that.

Have you ever had an encounter like this?
lemme calculate something first

19 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by ecolime(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
70 years old man (woman in your case)

You want to please others and displease yourself.

Now dem never leave you?

They have left you behind.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by SultanOfPuna: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Op, ur mumu strong pass earthquake.

A girl will get wet and her pussy will start to vibrate the moment u tell her NO with confidence.
She will know u are a real G
When she tell you to buy, she is not broke. She get money.
She is just testing to see if you can be easily manipulated SIMP.
To her mind, if she who is not ur girlfriend can manipulate you to buy her things, that means every other girl can manipulate you too
She begins to see you as a WEAK man
Trust me, that girl will never give you pussy, u don fall hand scatter.

No woman wants a man, that other women can control and manipulate easily

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Deomly: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nawa
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Oxtertee(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by BruncleZuma: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Effective guerilla marketing tactics

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by FalseProphet1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
You're a very weak person, next time say no and learn to stand your ground, if the owner of the shop insist that you must buy something for a leechy friend, kindly leave his shop and go elsewhere, after all your money is still in your pocket, if you cannot stand your ground in a dog-eat-dog society like Nigeria, then you won't last long.

This I have seen.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
My own experience happened sometime last month...

On my way home, I stopped to but roasted corn in the junction close to my house...
I had N500, wanted to but two (N150 each) and then use the remaining N200 for bike...

Boom, my neighbour appeared and was like 'any corn for neighbour'

After much argument and you know nah...'you pass the N150' statements, I had to buy it for him...

...to cut the story short, I trekked home.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by cletz991(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Bros if na me E nor de. E nor de

9 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by osamz007: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad

No prophecy pim. I go wound you

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Pulsenaija: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omo

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by ThuGnificenX: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na you be the fool whey no fit talk...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by roqrules04(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mr nice guy...your body go tell you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Oloki: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why you no talk? Na by force to play nice?

I no get money o... Na my last card be that... E no pass that. E no go kill you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by SpaceX: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my beer
get outta here you scammer!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by DonKharly(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na you allow am sha.. What nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by bigdammyj: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Lightway: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bb
Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by tobillionaire(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nah you get time for shalaye na... If it was me 'Alaye, give me my change abi you wan dash her ni? "

O ma stop shebe ni

11 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by rapcy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Someone forced you to buy what you don't want and you can't tell them NO

You no get problem at all

14 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by Timoleon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
I blame you for not being firm. He’s in his store, he has rights to marketing and advertising there. While he was interrupting you should have told him directly that if he’s so concerned he should just give it the the girl himself after all he owns the shop.

Do not say yes when you mean to say no!
Gogogongo undecided

42 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Retail Store Today by beautyhd: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
You could have said next time as the change is for your fare.

What you did is pleasing others to displease yourself.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Achigili Raph Ogili: How FRSC Official Forged UNIABUJA Certificate For Promotion / What If You Were In "Oga At The Top's" Shoe? / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.