Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps (679 Views)

How Did U Save Ur Lover Contact In Ur Phone Let See The Romantic Ones / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Israeljones(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
How do you guys cope when you finally realize that your Ex-girlfriend is far facially or physically two times more Beautiful /Pretty than your current girlfriend..

I have been battling this demon all months not just to be a simp but because I just really cannot let go of the fact go that my Ex is more beautiful than my current girlfriend...

If you have been in this situation as a guy how have you been managing this feelings...
Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:
How do you guys cope when you finally realize that your Ex-girlfriend is far facially or physically two times more Beautiful /Pretty than you current girlfriend..

I have being battling this demon all months just not to become a simp because I just really cannot let go of the fact go that my Ex is more beautiful than my current girlfriend...

If you have been in this situation as a guy how have you been managing this feelings...
This is a very useless question... the most useless question I have discovered on Nairaland since 2005

3 Likes

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Israeljones(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
This is a very useless question... the most useless question I have discovered on Nairaland since 2005
Trust me... No one wants to listen to a Badradio

3 Likes

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by bjprodint1: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:

This Badradio made sense
Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
bjprodint1:
This Badradio made sense

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by fati2001(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:
How do you guys cope when you finally realize that your Ex-girlfriend is far facially or physically two times more Beautiful /Pretty than your current girlfriend..

I have been battling this demon all months just not to become a simp because I just really cannot let go of the fact go that my Ex is more beautiful than my current girlfriend...

the results of greediness.

3 Likes

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Israeljones(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
bjprodint1:
This Badradio made sense
Who knows.. you both might just be on the same pills..
Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:

I also took the pill.

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by icecool12(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
There was a reason you two broke up. Think about it.
Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Pweetiedude(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Break up with her and go back to your beautiful ex.
Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:

I have been battling this demon all months not just to be a simp but because I just really cannot let go of the fact go that my Ex is more beautiful than my current girlfriend...

I like it because it means I became wiser not to fall for just a pretty face

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Truvelisback(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Medicine after death grin
Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Athemisia: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oh no evil girls have the prettiest face...~
Juice Wurld
Re: Hello Guys..this Question Is For The Romantic Ones And Not The Overmatured Peeps by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Israeljones:

I swear, na only bad news person go dey hear grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help,i Just Got Scammed / Which Do You Prefer For Serious Relationship; Tall, Average Or Short Height? / A Lady At Akure,lagos,ilorin Searching For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.