Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now (20554 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yesterday I was viewing status and i came across one girl selling kayanmata, what i saw weakened me. Girls are now going diabolical just to obtain money from guys. Many guys had fallen victim to these girls but won't realize until the untill the girls ruined them completely . Please guys be very careful out there especially if you know you have a bright future. Stay away from them

4 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Kiddo01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
God go help us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Officialgarri: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Make person try this jazz with me na cheesy

That's how 2 girls dragged me out yesterday after much persuasion.
After I ordered stuffs for us, na so one of the girls vex with the other girl and said she was leaving.
She eventually left angrily and left her own package there.

I thought it was just a minor issue o, so I asked her friend if she would go to her friends house and drop her package for her. She bluntly said No and that she would dash it out.

Stupid girls!! that's how I told her, No, I'll be going home with it instead cheesy You can't drag me out of my comfortable house only to waste my money. I carried the package I got for her and myself and jejelly came home to devour it.
I just finished it this afternoon sef, na wetin make me get strength to enter Nairaland today be that cheesy grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Runaway from girls with waist bead.
Most guy that are saying they love it, it might be that a particular girl has already hypnotized him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Brokeloser: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
I call bullshit on this one

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by doeeyed: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
1st Jairuma and her proteges
Then Omosola

Now deeglow ...and ....ers..

I pity the young men of today...
What am I saying..

Hapless men of today who have poor discipline of eyes and 3rd leg!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
lol, very funny
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by MedicH: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
This thing is serious sha. And jazz works
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy l love seeing waist-beads on the waist of ladies I bang and if any babe tries all dose vodoo shiits with me. She will be utterly disappointed because jazz pass jazz

6 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by jigganigga: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
jigga like me won't fall for that shit

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by flokii: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is so true.. I saw a video of one lady advertising vodoo for girls to charm men for se.x and favors.

What is this world turning into for God sake.. Later dem go dey shout rape, na dem still dey charm men.
Guys should be very careful of the desperate jezebels out there.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Mandela27: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Spirit dey pass spirit . I will not be attracted to any girl with bad spirit AMEN .

12 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
I know some nairaland girls are already searching for her instagram page and would be patronizing her constantly. Nairaland guys beware of girls you pm.

16 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by nuelsam: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
This na old story na.. Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. He who has ears should hear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by nuelsam: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
sex against the mans will - Rape
extortion against the mans will- theft
this should be a criminal offence but this bitches are even bold with this act lately.....I told my friend (A girl) that I wasn't ever going to bang any girl putting that shii y'all called "fashion" around her waist,she thought I was bluffing.
the d day came,we was gonna bang but then I saw the bead around her waist.... my D fell straight...omo I walked her out Las Las.
most girls putting on waist beads are fetish!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
girls who involve in diabolical issues are runz girls.your regular average type of girl cant cant involve herself.its the same with guys..all those guys u see who steal women"s underwears and involve in one diabolical shit or the other are yahoo+ guys.no regular guy has time for that.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
lefulefu:
girls who involve in diabolical issues are runz girls.your regular average type of girl cant cant involve herself.its the same with guys..all those guys u see who steal women"s underwears and involve in one diabolical shit or the other are yahoo+ guys.no regular guy has time for that.

Bro, how do we identify runz girl because most average girls are into coded runz oo. Don't be deceive by their innocent look, dressing etc.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Ibechris2: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
All these stupid girls are rushing to buy this juju...they are not asking about the effects in their lives.

It will certainly destroy them in time to come. No way the devil will give u something without collecting ur destiny.

Watch out how they will all end...is just a matter of time some of them will start looking for Adeboye and Olukoya of Redeem and mountain of fire.

Their punishments will not end here but in hereafter.
Satanic children!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Idonweak:

Bro, how do we identify runz girl because most average girls are into coded runz oo. Don't be deceive by their innocent look, dressing etc.
there still girls who dont involve in runz.entering street is not something u just enter into.its like saying every guy is a coded yahoo boy cos most guys do scams

2 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Bluethong1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
To all my fellow ladies out there.

This is all shades of wrong.

Nothing comes free from the devil. The repercussions would not be funny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Kaykay999(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ninejaywon:
cheesy l love seeing waist-beads on the waist of ladies I bang and if any babe tries all dose vodoo shiits with me. She will be utterly disappointed because jazz pass jazz

grin cheesy cheesy
You can’t tell bro until they trap you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by dopedan(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Is there waist bead for guys too? So we fit enter girls and ask for money ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by DontBullshitMe: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rich men are endangered humans in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by SavageBoy: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Can we call this Yahoo plus(female version)?undecided

The repercussions will be strong oh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
hmmM shebi na the niggga wey get money na him charm go catch mtcheee rubbish angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Vickho6(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dear waist beard gal,, continue with d jazz ooo.one day for the theif and one day for the owner,, it will surely have repacussion continue draining up d innocent man pocket...nemesis wey go catch up on u still dey do press-up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by SideIncome(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
na wa oo.. this is serious.... kai!

1 Like

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Jossyfine(f): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
But guys learn to keep ur third legs in check.... Weather we admit it or not faithfulness is still Bae. Tell ur wives or serious girlfriends to wear waist beads if you so much admire it.

I pity those brostitutes Sha cuz dem go pay tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Caramelskin(f): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jossyfine:
But guys learn to keep ur third legs in check.... Weather we admit it or not faithfulness is still Bae. Tell ur wives or serious girlfriends to wear waist beads if you so much admire it.

I pity those brostitutes Sha cuz dem go pay tire

It is not about their third leg, I think the guys are charmed just by seeing the waist beads on them. Read the chats.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.