Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Another Website By Synchrosoft - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Another Website By Synchrosoft (525 Views)

How Can I Redirect The “continue Reading Html Links” To Another Website / Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) / Another Website Designed By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Website By Synchrosoft by cmespeak: 9:20am On May 18, 2011
Hey guys check this piece out and yr comments are always appreciated. http://www.employersofchoiceawards.com.ng/index.php
Re: Another Website By Synchrosoft by yawatide(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2011
1) At 950x300, methinks your header images are too large (72KB). I think you can reduce the widths of the images by at least half and still convey the message

2) Leaving email addresses on your contact page I think will lead to spam from the bots

3) "Latest news" should either scroll faster or you should give a summary of 2 or 3 then like your "2011 awards nominees", you have a "more news" link

4) Remove link to admin section in the footer. Especially considering it isn't asking for a username, I think you are begging for some hacking, if the password isn't a strong one.

5) Remove ellipses from "our people". Use a table with alternating row colors instead

6) Registered trademark sign is black and barely visible in the header

7) I know I have seen that red checkmark image that shows in your header somewhere.

8 ) In blue footer section, right hand side, there is a "synchro" text there.
a) Looks like there is a typo (synchrosost instead of synchrosoft) and all but the "t" is blue. New trend?

9) Looking at the source of your code, I couldn't help but notice that half the page was taken up by page-level javascript and css. Take those out and put those in external files. Then come back here and tell us how you have shaved at least 50% off page download times wink

10) List of nominees (right column): I would have thought that each bullet point represents a sector and that clicking each would lead you to a page that spells out each actual nominee. If you don't have any now, either take out the bullets for now or change header to read something like "award nominee sectors".

Good luck!
Re: Another Website By Synchrosoft by DualCore1: 12:40pm On May 18, 2011
11) Add a "pointer" cursor for your drop down menu items on hover.

For your own site (which at the moment is a sub-domain) take advantage of this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-667882.0.html  smiley
Re: Another Website By Synchrosoft by cmespeak: 5:33pm On May 19, 2011
BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO thanks for yr comments,highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Softaculous Now Available On Trudigits Webhosting / Tutorial: How To Use Coupon Codes To Reduce The Cost Of Webhosting / Word Press Error 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.