Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo (293 Views)

Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Update From . COM

The Edo State Police Command has arrested a 24 year old commercial tricyclist, Akpan Confidence, for allegedly using his vehicle to trap, rob and rape a female passenger.

The victim, an undergraduate of one of the tertiary institutions in the state had hired the suspect at about 8:pm on 23 July 2021 to Ugbor area towards Airport road.

Halfway into the journey, Confidence diverted to a lonely road, claiming the other one was not motorable. He then brought out a cutlass and threatened to slaughter his frightened passenger and have her buried on the spot unless she agreed to sleep with him.

In the ensuing struggle, the helpless young girl who initially resisted the rapist was robbed of her cash and iPhone after which he overpowered and dragged her to an uncompleted building where he raped her before fleeing into the night.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim who refused to disclose her identity, said “I called the Keke NAPEP man to carry me to where I could get a taxi to Sapele Road. We agreed and I got in only for him to suddenly brandish a shining cutlass, threatening to kill me if I refused to sleep with him. I have no choice but to surrender quickly,"

"He forcefully slept with me in an uncompleted building right in the middle of a bush. I begged him but he refused to let go of me. He later left me in the bush after sleeping with me and collected the little money I had.” she added.

The suspect, who was arrested around Sapele road in Benin city on Monday, August 9, said he regrets his action.

"I regret my action. I am ashamed. I don’t really know what came over me. I can’t explain why I raped and robbed her." he said.

Spokesman of the State Police Command, SP Bello Kontongs, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect was arrested through high technical intelligence.

Kontongs assured that the police will carry out a thorough investigation to ascertain whether the suspect has in the past been involved in the attack, robbery and raping of innocent persons in the state.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/tricyclist-arrested-for-robbing-and-raping-female-passenger-in-edo-2.html

Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by BabbanBura(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Paralyse his erection forever!
Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by Optimistguy1969: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na so so bad news this guy dey post?

1 Like

Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
BabbanBura:
Paralyse his erection forever!

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by Totilopussylick(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Him cup done full.

America wey all of us are dreaming to go, e reach Abba kyari turn him no wan go... this life no balance.
Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
No be only Star Wars na Conji Wars
Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bad eggs are now more than good ones in this country.
Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by DoctorDree(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bastard
Re: Tricyclist Arrested For Robbing And Raping Female Passenger In Edo by Karlovych: 1:50am On Aug 13, 2021
embarassed Another Akpan

(1) (Reply)

Look What This People Are Upto / Robbers Kidnap Kwara University Female Student, Demand N50m Ransom / Personnel In Charge Of CCTV At NDA Asleep When Bandits Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.