Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan (29908 Views)

Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested / Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by DrMuzungu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who would believe...

this one is...

A...

Wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A DEVELOPER!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by Ohizman73(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na wa go Pakistan of all countries.Nigerians self na so i here say one guy dey hustle for Camobodia.am sure Nigerians go dey Laos
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by olaarie(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
By the shape of their heads.....

Osuji�‍♂️
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by DrMuzungu(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
olaarie:
By the shape of their heads.....

Osuji�‍♂️

We don't even need NCAN to confirm, it's obvious.
When I saw the headline, I knew, it's a... DEVELOPER!
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by shigishege: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
His head is very huge. He must be a Nightmare to Barbers in his street. I'm sure it takes 2 barbers to barb him, one will be barbing from the back, while the other will coming from the front, then they'll meet up half way. If you headbutt someone like this during a fight, YOU are the one that will collapse. His head is like those huge stones drivers put behind tyres to stop the cars from reversing. How is he able to snap a passport photograph with such head? Apart from fraud, he should be charged with Overloading. No wonder his singlet has slacked off. If he wants his freedom, he should headbutt the cell gate.
this one loud o
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by shigishege: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
themanderon:
These rogues have ruined the image of the country. Not as if the country had any image sef but the black paint that this guys have robbed us with is something that isn't going away any time soon. Just a few days ago I was watching 60mins Australia where one Bidemi was caught defrauding white vulnerable women seeking for love and I felt so bad for them. The rogue was busy lavishing the money, living the bling bling lifestyle and chasing women. Accursed fellows that think they can make it big by robbing others and putting them in pains. They all eventually end up miserably.
shut up your mouth . call a spade a spade, na d people from your region dey distroy naija
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by shigishege: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adakintroy:

Stop the biase talk. Herdsmen are killing. All fact are facts. Crime is common to all.
Learn respect.
oga na your region crime for plenty.
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by ThuGGeR147: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2021
Abeg How dis thing take resemble woman??
Abi my eye dey see double shocked
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by themanderon: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
shigishege:
shut up your mouth . call a spade a spade, na d people from your region dey distroy naija

Who is this one again? Which region do you think I come from if I may ask?
Re: Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan by Hausa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
midolian:
The truth in 1967 will be the same in 2025. Use your brain! When your pattern of wailing is same for so years, you don't expect to get a different reaction from time to time.

Change your circle of friends or environment. It seems to me these are the places you get stuff like that from.
No wonder you say the same thing as others.

That doesn't make you bright at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. / Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.