Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! (4811 Views)

Man Uses Soap To Reveal What Guys Should Do If She Says 15k Per Night (pics) / "Dem Dey Bleep Us, Our Pussy Dey Hot" –Sla Queen Blast Nigerians In Kenya (video / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by AlphaMale666: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
When I hear some stories of what some men do just to sleep with a girl really fascinates me! I had a male friend who was a hopeless romantic and a simp. I'm not longer friends with this guy for this reason. E too dey mumu himself for all these small small girls! He can do anything for pussy! I hate men that have no self respect for themselves! You see very small girls be insulting him, insulting his mother all because he has stoup down to their level because of pussy! As he see young girls, the guy go just turn mumu! He'll approach everyone of them and make a fool out of himself! There was a time he was falling so hard for one lousy girl like this. All because she had big nyash. This guy would send this girl like 5k recharge card, take her out, spend all his hard earned cash like a fool! This guy was just spending money on this girl anyhow for no reason than just pussy! I ask this guy for small cash, the guy go just wave me! This was when I stopped being friends with him! I cut him off because he was just too stupid! Why guys too dey mumu themselves for pussy! angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Graminyte9(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Funny what guys do for pussy ��

4 Likes

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Edimakan(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Go hustle your own money and stop cutting people off because they refused giving you money

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Palazee(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Edimakan:
Go hustle your own money and stop cutting people off because they refused giving you money
Bullsh*t

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Why does it sound like you are pained he didn't give you money and not him chasing women, you shouldn't be entitled to his money because you don't know what he goes through to get it, he doesn't owe you even an explanation because everyone has his/her own problems.. You claim you are a friend but friends don't give up on each other, not even for a reason like this

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Guy go and hustle,stop begging your friend for money.

4 Likes

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by AlphaMale666: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Edimakan:
Your stupid o! You think it's because of money I cut him off? You stupid well well o! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by AlphaMale666: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Why does it sound like you are pained he didn't give you money and not him chasing women, you shouldn't be entitled to his money because you don't know what he goes through to get it, he doesn't owe you even an explanation because everyone has his/her own problems.. You claim you are a friend but friends don't give up on each other, not even for a reason like this
You're a dumbass. So cus I ask someone for money that means I'm feeling entitled? Pls don't comment on threads if you don't know how to comprehend English. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by sunshineV(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2021
so u cut people off when they don't give u money? that's very alpha of you

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Cokahot: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2021
OP IS A HATER, AND HAS NOT FOUND SNY GAL THAT DIE FOR HIM. STOP HATING LAZY HATER. HAHAHAHAHAH
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by waywardpikin: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
sunshineV:

Lol
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by waywardpikin: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Edimakan:

Increase the volume biko

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by seetomorrow: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Palazee:
Bullsh*t

He is right. Which one is rubbish?

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by BanevsJoker(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Entitled S.O.B.
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Ritzybeauty(f): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
AlphaMale666:
You're a dumbass. So cus I ask someone for money that means I'm feeling entitled? Pls don't comment on threads if you don't know how to comprehend English. Idiot.

LOL.. You are obviously pained, I can see that.. Just know there is pride and happiness in spending and having your own money, so you don't lose friends because you weren't given money or start growing hatred for someone that doesn't even have an idea, you are wasting your energy man and try to look up entitled in the dictionary so you don't disgrace your parents outside.. Haha grin
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by earthsync(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
So because he refused to give you money you stoped being friends with him. Think it through and ask if that was enough reason to stop being friends with someone
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by earthsync(f): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
sunshineV:
It's people like him that be forming alpha male and redpiller bullshyte
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Glycolite: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
sunshineV:

Your gender do it every time,and nobody is calling you guys out for it,so why are you trying to shame him for what you guys do? Hypocrisy ?

"Go hustle so you don't ask for money from your friend" is a kind of childish statement/mentality coming from people who have not experienced life.

At some point in life,you will need external support,it could be financially, emotionally etc from others, especially friends,and when those who claim to be your friend(s) don't offer you those, especially when you needed it,and you know they are in better position to help you or show support,you instinctively will be made to re-consider your standings with them.
It's natural stuff,and that doesn't make him immature or lazy.

Even Dangote seek for loans from external sources to complete most of his project,does that mean he's not hustling hard enough ?
Life happens,and that's what most people forget sometimes,which make them quick to make derogatory remarks about others.
Not everyone is cool with fake friends,and if the friend(s) is actually not in a better position to show support or help,then the op cutting him off is where i will be against him.

4 Likes

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Prime1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

LOL.. You are obviously pained, I can see that.. Just know there is pride and happiness in spending and having your own money, so you don't lose friends because you weren't given money or start growing hatred for someone that doesn't even have an idea, you are wasting your energy man and try to look up entitled in the dictionary so you don't disgrace your parents outside.. Haha grin

Lol.. I agree very much with the guy, why dont you put yourself in his position.

What use is a friend who cant help you out when you need him when you know he could actually help you.

I will prefer to help my friend in need than to help any other woman excluding my blood related females.
A male friend is very much likely to appreciate you more than a female

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
When I see grown ass men self deprecating because of pussy, it is can be really really annoying. You did very well to cut him off (simp) cos he is a beaming danger to not only himself but also to you as a person. angry

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by sunshineV(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
glycolite if u think i'll ur ranting, think again. idc
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Pumpumking: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
AlphaMale666:
When I hear some stories of what some men do just to sleep with a girl really fascinates me! I had a male friend who was a hopeless romantic and a simp. I'm not longer friends with this guy for this reason. E too dey mumu himself for all these small small girls! He can do anything for pussy! I hate men that have no self respect for themselves! You see very small girls be insulting him, insulting his mother all because he has stoup down to their level because of pussy! As he see young girls, the guy go just turn mumu! He'll approach everyone of them and make a fool out of himself! There was a time he was falling so hard for one lousy girl like this. All because she had big nyash. This guy would send this girl like 5k recharge card, take her out, spend all his hard earned cash like a fool! This guy was just spending money on this girl anyhow for no reason than just pussy! I ask this guy for small cash, the guy go just wave me! This was when I stopped being friends with him! I cut him off because he was just too stupid! Why guys too dey mumu themselves for pussy! angry

angry
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Pumpumking: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Glycolite:

Your gender do it every time,and nobody is calling you guys out for it,so why are you trying to shame him for what you guys do? Hypocrisy ?

"Go hustle so you don't ask for money from your friend" is a kind of childish statement/mentality coming from people who have not experienced life.

At some point in life,you will need external support,it could be financially, emotionally etc from others, especially friends,and when those who claim to be your friend(s) don't offer you those, especially when you needed it,and you know they are in better position to help you or show support,you instinctively will be made to re-consider your standings with them.
It's natural stuff,and that doesn't make him immature or lazy.

Even Dangote seek for loans from external sources to complete most of his project,does that mean he's not hustling hard enough ?
Life happens,and that's what most people forget sometimes,which make them quick to make derogatory remarks about others.
Not everyone is cool with fake friends,and if the friend(s) is actually not in a better position to show support or help,then the op cutting him off is where i will be against him.

^^^^^ story
Sadly, its usualy broke guys that call women gold diggers...I lie? undecided
....anyways, son..please if u don't hav moiney to toast women..quit naging.. find new job or toast men!!!(no oofense)
angry
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Palazee(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
seetomorrow:

He is right. Which one is rubbish?
Show me where the op said he cut his friend off because he refuse to give him money

Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Edimakan(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Your stupid o! You think it's because of money I cut him off? You stupid well well o! kiss

Don't yuh think yuh super dumb?...yuh ask a friend for little more and he refused so yuh cut him off, it's his money and he uses it in what gives him joy go hustle your own money
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Freddykrueger: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
An Alphamale that's broke.. What does that even mean
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Living05: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
AlphaMale666:
This guy was just spending money on this girl anyhow for no reason than just pussy! I ask this guy for small cash, the guy go just wave me! (

And isn't this the crux of the matter
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by MasterShifu010(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Everybody who has commented are all right based on the positions that they’ve viewed the situation .
But guys let’s be honest , put your self in the OP’s shoes , say u have a friend as rich as let’s say poco lee, and say for example ,this friend of urs spends carelessly on girls even in ur presence . And U need some financial help, and u go to him for just a small fraction of what he spends on girls and he can’t help u, how would u feel .. ...let’s be honest would U be happy ?..
Why do people make friends in the first place ?..
People are asking the OP to make his own money, well the post does not in anyway insinuate that OP was poor . And as for the guys that are asking OP to make his own money , can u guys swear that u have never asked ur friend for financial assistance ?.
Someone even said only broke guys call girls gold diggers , how true is that statement ?...infact rich guys treat girls like gold diggers , check this out Floyd mayweather has two girlfriends, he walks around with them and they know that they are dating thesame guy but in order not to lose ,they stay put and secure the bag ,that is ,as long as mayweather is still interested in them , mayweather knows this but plays the “ play the sucker to catch the sucker “ rule .guys let’s try and see things from other people’s perspective before concluding.
For me bros first ......
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Fleshofmankind1: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

This is Alpha male friend here .
angry
Re: What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Edimakan:
As in ehh, don't mind the mumu, after he will say nigerian girls have entitlement mentality, whereas he got same mentality too.

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Man Caught Having Sex With Anothers Man's Wife Gets An Apartment, Photo / Davido Uses Is Son For Sacrifice - Anita Brown / Define: She Fronts Too Much!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.