Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work (57231 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Promismike(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by DOTian: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Chika,
Zukwanuike..
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by solofresh(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2021
The new house is proudly sponsored by her big good
No cap
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by wink2015(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations to her.

It is our dream that we shall not be TENANT all our life.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Fiscus105(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2021
justdogitto:
They will do anything just to trend..[i][/i]

Trend? Or maga will still pay for viewing her YouTube page

Bible saying it, we shall collect from those who don't have and give it to those who have in surplus.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Luckydubby7(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2021
When headache come now she will be asking for public helps and donations.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Keniwit(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2021
How this one come be news
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Reeberry: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2021
temitope27:
She's actually my neighbor, that's my house there
You no dey shame. Woman build house, you dey drop this comment.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Nonexisting1: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2021
Critocurrency working.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Tjay000(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Instagram account needed by me, write me on WhatsApp let's talk about it +13524030893
Finestgal:
More pics
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by silibaba: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Na orile or agegunle be this grin

Abi she no she banana island?
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Emola12(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2021
abeg who dey post all dis kind thin here now becoz one person dey build house now so d grand go come fall ryt who know say obi cubana get money like dat if no be in mama wey die dis naija ehn tueh..
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This my babe those days, if not that I rejected her, she would have been my wife by now cool cool
Bad boy grin
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by SmartPolician: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This my babe those days, if not that I rejected her, she would have been my wife by now cool cool

Will you keep kwayet?! embarassed
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Ishilove: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Chika be flaunting what her doctor gave her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by temitope27(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Reeberry:
You no dey shame. Woman build house, you dey drop this comment.
ok woman no be human being abi? Do u know me, do you what I do or my age or my worth, u jus rush here dey type rubbish
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by seyz91(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2021
cheesy
pyyxxaro:
I just showed this news to my Landlord

Immediately he gave me the papers of his house

He said youngman this property belongs to you now

Thanks OP , Thanks Chika cool
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Reeberry: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2021
temitope27:
ok woman no be human being abi? Do u know me, do you what I do or my age or my worth, u jus rush here dey type rubbish
You no get shame.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Ellasure: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Like this

The good Lord that helped her start will finish it timely ijmn.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2021
I remember when Chika Ike was dying for me that time I was poor, but now that am rich I don't know if she will still die for me?
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Caboceer: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2021
How we go measure the quantum of Naija treasury wey this her nyansh don swallow now?
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by Abemy(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Chika Eke or Chika Nwoke?
Finestgal:
More pics
Re: Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work by temitope27(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Reeberry:
You no get shame.
God punish you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Don Jazzy's Hidden Girlfriend Unveiled (SEE PHOTO) / Woman Crafts Burna Boy's Face Using Fufu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.