Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin (57420 Views)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Bambam Rocks Secondary School Uniform On A Movie Location / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Reinventerd: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2021
RIP
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Patrioticman007(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2021
“Stanley lived his life like an Hausa man, he wouldn’t even take note when someone was angry with him".

If truly all Nigerians behaved like hausamen, may be Abuja would have been Africa's Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by vickydevoka(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2021
bigtt76:
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.

A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Exactly. He needed to work out seriously. No pain no gain

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by iHart(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2021
No autopsy and you say its poison. Someone that is obese. He can have stroke...

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by vickydevoka(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

A simple autopsy will confirm if it was poison & the type of poison. Then police can take it up from there. But then we are in Nigeria where seemingly simple stuffs become difficult.

Lesson to all: most of us have obsessions (food in this case). But don't let your obsession take your life. Better you run for your life.
So na dis guy body de use for Sunday igboho head

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Rip flatin*

You are really suffering both psychologically, mentally and financially and will continue to suffer all the days of your life with your children and grandchildren till the 600th generation inheriting the suffering!

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by descartes400: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2021
How did she know he was poisoned? was it through spiritual revelation or what?
If she has suspicion, I would have expected she would mobilize other family members to find out the cause of death through Autopsy instead of accusing people blindly without evidence to back allegations. You just don't open your mouth waaa to accuse people of murder.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by KosiGee(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2021
The cousin should be arrested and questioned for spreading dangerous rumours about this actor and possible suspicion of an innocent person minding his business somewhere.

RIP to mr Okoro. Not nice to speak ill of the dead but I think there’s an intentional or unintentional negligence of personal health.

Obesity comes with a lot of health issues. High BMI isn’t something to brag about. I’ve seen people and I mean well educated people flaunting pot bellies. There is no good sign to hit the gym, cut on the carb and mind the diet than pot belly. It’s alwsys a red flag but in Nigeria, fat tummy and big neck region is celebrated. People who look fit and slim are called ‘hungry and malnourished’.

I think it’s time to go out there and motivate people to take exercises seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Baawaa:

Start praising God, read your Bible daily and pray without ceasing. You are free depression
Are you joking or not?
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2021
In everything we do, never let people know what you love most.....
Never show you love women most
Never show you love money most
Never show you love food most
Never show you love smoking most.
Never let people know what they can call you to come out for and you rush out for it.

Always disappoint people when they bring that thing they think makes you feel happy.....

If only he had said no, just no,.. thinking he was with the right people and a yes killed his innocent thoughts.......is well

Rest on Comrade, God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by ejimatic: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
praiseneo:
How can one battle depression please
I am officially tired cry
. What is the cause of your depression? Unexpected condition? Strained relationship? Work issues? Family issues? Which ? Any other?
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Ghostrye: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Autopsy or guessing, because a lot of things can cause vomiting and those symptoms without being poison
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by olalekan1(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Whoever that got him killed should know everyone will eventually die. No one live forever
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Baawaa(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Joysticks:
Are you joking or not?
Am serious,give it a trial
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by silibaba: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Commanderinpips:

I understand your plight. I will advice you look for a place where they praise GOD with good musical instruments join them to praise GOD and thank me later. It is well with you bro
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Brushstrokes20: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Beware of friendly ENEMIES undecided
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Pravedk: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2021
olisaEze:
One line, "he lived his life like an Hausa man, free of hate".

That’s what best described the Hausa mentality back then when I schooled in Zaria.

I don’t just know where this Fulani 'kill em all' attitude came from!

The only 'frovlem' with the Zazzau 'feefull' (people) is that they cannot 'fronounce' the letter 'Feee' (P) & 'Epp' (F)! grin

RIP to the young man, an autopsy will go a long way in helping his family deal with the loss.

Mad man spotted! Lol

But the truth about Hausa been the least hateful is true. Fulani are just the adulterated b(v)ersion.

If Hausa man gimme any food I chop wash hand chop am-no fear!

But this food poisoning might be wrong.
But like my former boss will say-"One thing must kill a man"

May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Dozis: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2021
fredoooooo:

You spoke well like an Intelligent person.They should go for autopsy simple...
The second part of your sentences makes you look like a weak man.. You don't folow the crowd , stand on what you believe. In this case you said the right thing but you ruin it because you want to satisfy some group of people who let their emotions weigh over their reasoning..
No bro, this is a faceless forum and I can as well say anything and get away with it.
Until an autopsy is carried out, the cause of death is still a guess work, hence my last statement. It's possible he was poisoned and also possible that he died of other health challenges.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2021
prince3009:

You are really suffering both psychologically, mentally and financially and will continue to suffer all the days of your life with your children and grandchildren till the 600th generation inheriting the suffering!

Na your flat head you go take carry that curse.

I reject you and the curse.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by UDUJ(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:
The cousin should be arrested and questioned for spreading dangerous rumours about this actor and possible suspicion of an innocent person minding his business somewhere.

RIP to mr Okoro. Not nice to speak ill of the dead but I think there’s an intentional or unintentional negligence of personal health.

Obesity comes with a lot of health issues. High BMI isn’t something to brag about. I’ve seen people and I mean well educated people flaunting pot bellies. There is no good sign to hit the gym, cut on the carb and mind the diet than pot belly. It’s alwsys a red flag but in Nigeria, fat tummy and big neck region is celebrated. People who look fit and slim are called ‘hungry and malnourished’.

I think it’s time to go out there and motivate people to take exercises seriously.

Bro I wish I can like this your comment twice. Nigerians are so backward that they think having pot belly is a sign of good living, not knowing they are on the highway to death.

When someone has massive pot belly the heart strains itself by working twice it's normal rate. people need to start eating healthy and engage in some form of daily physical activity in form of exercise.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by sylve11: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Always disappoint people when they bring that thing they think makes you feel happy.....

very hard to live by this.

@ Okoro, journey well. sad cool
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by ejimatic: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2021
naijapage:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/stanley-okoro-fast-rising-nollywood-actor-was-poisoned-at-movie-location-family/
. A man may like food and love to eat more food while some eat less at a time.Obsession with food implies food only and nothing but food.This young man iwas hardworking so I don't think from my opinion that he was obsessed with food.However nothing is impossible in this world .He might have been poisoned during or after he had left the film location or have some underlying illnesses considering his obesity which can lead to sudden death from complications. The body organs like heart liver and kidneys work much harder in an obese person so as to fulfil the daily body functional requirements..This man was 21 but he looked like 65 in appearance.Since his death has generated mixed feelings an autopsy will allay fear on the cause of his death.This is a pathetic issue. I sympathize with the family and pray God will comfort them over this loss.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by highbee02: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2021
LORDLARGE:
May God keep us away from frenemies within

Amen
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Psalmistproject: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
bigtt76:
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.

A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

She was not the one that concluded it's food poisoning.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by fredoooooo: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Dozis:

No bro, this is a faceless forum and I can as well say anything and get away with it.
Until an autopsy is carried out, the cause of death is still a guess work, hence my last statement. It's possible he was poisoned and also possible that he died of other health challenges.
The possibilities reflect also in the Autopsy ..
You're brilliant, add Ruthless, unapologetic but reasonableness to your character ... it will make you a better person .
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Burgerlomo: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
LORDLARGE:
May God keep us away from frenemies within

Amen!
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bigtt76(f): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
And to think he went for movie shooting which requires being alert at all times, he might have indulged himself in drinking RedBull or those energy drinks which many believe can keep you awake and alert not knowing it contains chemical compounds that can cause serious heart issues. Again people need to understand, not every death is poisoning or out of envy or jealousy, most times the victims were the architect of their misfortune. undecided

UDUJ:

Bro I wish I can like this your comment twice. Nigerians are so backward that they think having pot belly is a sign of good living, not knowing they are on the highway to death.

When someone has massive pot belly the heart strains itself by working twice it's normal rate. people need to start eating healthy and engage in some form of daily physical activity in form of exercise.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bizzibodi(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2021
So this guy like food to much...I remember one of my secondary school friend when we are eating akpu together if he cut 3hand plate done empty,if U are not careful he go collect d one U dey mould for hand.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Psalmistproject: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

But wait i don read the body of the write up abi na article

It was not stated that doctor confirmed it was food poisoning.....

You all should go back and read...the cousin just concluded it was food poisoning

your boyfriend must be a real niggarr

Daily post were the ones reporting what the family learnt about their brothers death.
Or, you prefer the girl to add, " the doctor said this or that?" Or daily Post should have added, "though, the family were not sure?" Instead of forming smarter than both the family and daily Post why don't keep your unprofessional submission to your self and go down to the hospital for verification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor / U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.