Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin (57432 Views)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Bambam Rocks Secondary School Uniform On A Movie Location / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Might have been food poisoning ie bacteria in contaminated food. They should not be so fast as to jumping to the conclusion that he was deliberately poisoned.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
It is mostly people who have poisoned someone before, are in the process of poisoning or are intending to poison someone in the future, that will come out and defend vehemently, even trash out the fact that someone else was poisoned.
Why do they do this? They are trying to cover up their own tracks...... So people won't uncover the skeletons in their own cupboards and the evil deeds they have done in the past.

Now I am not saying this guy surely died of food poisoning, all I am saying is that it is a possibility. Food poisoning is real!! and the earlier people start taking notes of it, the better. It is hardest to detect on autopsy cos they they have been ultered by the digestive enzymes of the body. Enough said.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by mechanics(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's serious, he should have controlled his appetite.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by UDUJ(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jupiter7:
It is mostly people who have poisoned someone before, are in the process of poisoning or are intending to poison someone in the future, that will come out and defend vehemently, even trash out the fact that someone else was poisoned.
Why do they do this? They are trying to cover up their own tracks...... So people won't uncover the skeletons in their own cupboards and the evil deeds they have done in the past.

Now I am not saying this guy surely died of food poisoning, all I am saying is that it is a possibility. Food poisoning is real!! and the earlier people start taking notes of it, the better. It is hardest to detect on autopsy cos they they have been ultered by the digestive enzymes of the body. Enough said.

You keep repeating the same trash over and over again. Why not be humble and accept you lack knowledge when it comes to how autopsies are carried out or things that can be discovered via a detailed autopsy by skilled personnel?

Is this how our education system has fallen? People just come out and say whatever they like without facts? Please don't bother replying. Your I.Q level is unbelievable.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
UDUJ:

Where are the studies that show food poisoning from household items cannot be detected in an autopsy? Are you living in a cave or what?

People just come online and spill utter rubbish and think they have made sense.

Read my post very well. I am not talking of the normal food poisoning that comes from contaminated food caused by bacterial infection. I am talking about deliberate food poisoning from humans.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Myself2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
How can they be so categorical with this strong allegation without carrying out an autopsy
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
UDUJ:

You keep repeating the same trash over and over again. Why not be humble and accept you lack knowledge when it comes to how autopsies are carried out or things that can be discovered via a detailed autopsy by skilled personnel?

Oya explain how an autopsy will be able to detect that someone was slowly poisoned with tiny drop of a common household agent added to their food over a prolonged period of six months. Autopsy can hardly detect tiny amounts of substances.
It is mostly in cases of overdose intake of excessive amount of the substance that an autopsy will detect.
I don't know why you are dragging this particular discussion like government work?? Abeg I don tire to comment.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by UDUJ(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jupiter7:

Oya explain how an autopsy will be able to detect that someone was slowly poisoned with tiny drop of a common household agent added to their food over a prolonged period of six months. Autopsy can hardly detect tiny amounts of substances.
It is mostly in cases of overdose intake of excessive amount of the substance that an autopsy will detect.
I don't know why you are dragging this particular discussion like government work?? Abeg I don tire to comment.

Bros it will show in the lab report, once it's done in a good lab by trained professionals. I am saying this because I knew of a similar case in Abuja 2 years back and the autopsy was able to prove gradual poisoning by a close family member ( your guess is a good as mine as to who this is - marital tsk tsk tsk)

Anyway make we no too argue the matter. Abeg no vex for my comments earlier. Have a nice day bros cool
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bigcasava1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
You kill am, you think say u don escape? Na lie, time will tell.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
autopsy should confirm poison or ... abi we no sabi that one too
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Qunu: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
bigtt76:
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.

A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
You are very right. Nigerian are quick to believing that every death comes from somebody that want them dead. believe me he died a natural death and Autopsy will prove that.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by winner37(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fear those who you are dishing together, thy will hurt you,break you and kill you finally ..
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Beey(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
naijapage:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/stanley-okoro-fast-rising-nollywood-actor-was-poisoned-at-movie-location-family/
If he died of food poisoning as suggested, do you know that one doesn’t have to add poison to your food for it to kill? As a matter of fact, 10 people can eat the same food but it reacts negatively on one person & turns out to be food poisoning. Some times it has to do with our individual bodies & not someone physically adding something toxic to the food. An autopsy should be conducted for clarification.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by houseontherock: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
He probably had a serious health issue that killed him and not poison.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by redsun(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
He looked like he liked eating so much to the point that it ended killing him. It could have been anything in a land where there are no rules and regulations. Let them do a thorough autopsy before they start to speculate about what could have killed him.

Nigeria is a land in darkness and seems almost like on the verge of extinction with the kind of unfathomable ignorance that has befallen the country a moment. No one is safe
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by TheMostComplex1: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
bigtt76:
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.

A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

I don't think somebody poisoned him. It could be obesity that killed him. Such a funny guy. May his soul RIP
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Bk042: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Stanley my man even in death you shall overcome your trouble he who killed you shall see his or her own soon Rip ,,, Stanley I know for more than 15 yrs is never 23 yrs before he died thank you
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
sylve11:

very hard to live by this.

@ Okoro, journey well. sad cool

Quite a pity....if actually it was never his time, he might have survived....grace failed him
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Gfskw: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
No death is natural in nigeria

Maybe dude is battling with ailments and doesn’t even know it
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by hunter21(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
jneutron4000:
Nigeria Nollywood industry is the place where envy and jealousy has it base, they can get jealous of each other like no tomorrow. Princess loved baba Ijesha but baba Ijesha wasn't interested in her and he made his intention known to her, based on the fact that Princess was lonely due to her failed marriage, baba Ijesha foolishly allowed his emotions to play so he stayed closer to her, along the line fell for Princess foster child ( 24 years old she is) baba Ijesha about to sign a 15 million contract deal due to his Facebook comedy skit to help promote a brand and also he was planning to travel to London, Princess knew about it and set his ass up. Now the man lost the contract and he is battling not to loss his freedom as well as his life. Fear Nollywood people.
more like fear Nigerian people

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by victorazy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Theicecode:
Fear people if you want to live long, his greatest undoing was him being a glutton, may his soul rest in peace.

You nailed it.

Lunger troat don't live long.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by sharpwriter(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
zedman1:
Have you ever been depressed bro? I don't think it has a cause, I don't know if it has a cure either, I think it just phases out on it's own, or maybe therapy works, I don't know. Wonder why I quoted you? Because I was once depressed and years later it seemed reading the Bible so deeply then could have been the trigger, I'm not sure. But asking someone to do something doesn't make any sense to them at such times. Depression is a monster that people do not really know how terrible it actually is. I pray he's phases out fast.

Don't mind him, many of them haven't experienced some life's reality so they think that the golden ultimate advice that is right is to repeat the words of some imperfect religious man who spoke to them from a pulpit.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by heartbeat84: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
He was such a great bundle of talent, so funny that you'll have no other option than to laugh your way out of stress, no matter what. To the cousin sister, u ought to have delivered that food yourself, than going through a third party. if i must say, you're partly to be blamed for what happened to him. What kind of a busy schedule did u claim you had, that made u not have time for your own brother, even if you were farming, or doing laundry at home. May his beautiful soul rest in peace, in Jesus name.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by juman(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
He was not poisoned but died of corona.
I knew of a person that died in similar circumstance not long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) / Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.