Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam (25870 Views)

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Wahala..

I guess the alleged perpetrator got inspired by the recent crypto heist, na him baba flex hin muscle on top one bank CBA see say loophole dey inside, na hin guy reason say Flex-Cube no too solid like that guy man run am base on one two.
If you look closely, bank niggas and niggress dey inside the matter buh me no know how BDC hustlers con take enter the picture.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by elmodee7(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Amazing. Hacking is better than drug trafficking. Flat heads lack the mental capabilities to pull such a plot.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by unclemaths(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Please, just EMPLOY the guy immediately
CBN has a lot to learn from such people.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by ayandee: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Because they forget that Over confidence is a disaster.
And at times, we as mortals need to have a little fear.
you made a good point. We as mortals need to have a little fear. I fear people with no iota of fear.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Landgrabber.
E haf reach front page.
Shey you will let go now?
They aff delete it self
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by ayandee: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Wahala..

I guess the alleged perpetrator got inspired by the recent crypto heist, na him baba flex hin muscle on top one bank CBA see say loophole dey inside, na hin guy reason say Flex-Cube no too solid like that guy man run am base on one two.
If you look closely, bank niggas and niggress dey inside the matter buh me no know how BDC hustlers con take enter the picture.
The money gets transferred to BDC. BDC then gives them dollars in exchange. So BDC helps to clean up the trail
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by BruncleZuma: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2021
"Application Software" ...and una dey take this news serious?

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by mapet: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Where is Proadroit?

Come and eat your vomit

Proadroit: ...The fact remains no bank account has been hacked remotely...

Proadroit: ......so whose bank account has been hacked by an external party of recent via electronic means. I am not talking of atm card theft, i am talking of remote Access to people's bank account...
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by clothingonline(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Guru you they fund account with ordinary app

I hail ooooo

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by blackmantis: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Na so miracle alert dey happen.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Eillyeillz(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Blame the country ....am hacker too who wan give me job and I dey hungry .... don't you know that having no money is the route of all evil in Nigeria

No it's not, Greed and selfishness are.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Ebookherbs(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2021
ohhh!........

he should have used such skills to sell $10k ebooks on foreign forums and classified sites.....

crime never pays and will never
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Kayberg: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2021
VenExchange:
They aff delete it self
Who did?
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by sslcrypt: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2021
gulfer:
One only wish these guys will use their brains for something legitimate angry angry angry angry
They will because he's a high profile criminal.
I believe Nigeria security apparatus currently runs the program of converting high profile criminals of his caliber.
The program is under lock and key designated within the DIA and NSA office.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Basher8583: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Kayberg:
undecided

Then the story summarizes as, he got a good talent, nice skill, but used it for the wrong purpose in a computer age.

Give that guy a knock on his coconut head, and tell him he is a low budget Hushy.

Dont mind the stupid boy.

He is no hacker.

He is just skilled in Flexcube and Oracle ERP.

UBN had employed him as the head of the team and was trusted with seriously elevated privilleges.

But the stupid boy will end up abusing the trust.

Very disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2021
ayandee:

The money gets transferred to BDC. BDC then gives them dollars in exchange. So BDC helps to clean up the trail
Wahala.

The BDC guys don enter am be that...
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Imustnottalk: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Someone must has actually snitched on him.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Jidkidz(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2021
gulfer:
One only wish these guys will use their brains for something legitimate angry angry angry angry
when legitimate nor Dy encouraging unko
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by lordally(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Lemmy123:
He was smart, but not smart enough to take just a paltry sum to better his life.. The larger the amount, the more the suspicion...
But a crime is a crime, no matter what angle you look at it from... He should be prosecuted to deter others..

Meanwhile..
Anyone here who has a job for me should please reach out to me.
I studied economics, rounded up NYSC last year but yet to land a job no matter how hard I try.

My skill sets are
Writing (Creative and content writing)
Copywriting
A bit of graphics (Cartooning and logos)
Proofreading.

My number is on my signature
My location is Abuja

I'd really appreciate whether the job is online or offline. Thank you all

Bro if you get laptop , try learn how to code ooo. It's better you start now you don't have a job so that you would dedicate 100% of your time to it. Give yourself 6 to 8 months bro! And you would have repositioned yourself to a more advantageous angle in which you would be more employable. I'm saying this because that's what I'm doing currently. Please forget passion ooo cos na money be passion. At least person go first escape Sapabien merci before talking about passion.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Most big Yahoo boys are hackers.

Imagine meeting somebody and exchanging phone numbers, in the next two days, I'm receiving text messages like, " Congrats, your new account has been opened in GT bank, please enter any of our branches to fund your account, and do not deposit more than N50,000 on this account ".

They even sent account number o.

Me that I have never entered a GT bank in my life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Nigeria bank is too loose and weak and can be easily access... they should thank their star I don't evolve myself in Internet fraud... nah Federal government account I will froze and share the money to poorer Nigerians without been caught
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Sazeals(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Sysdatek:
Go hack defi protocols

Leave naija banks with their pennies
Your mates dey hack millions of usd
You dey worry distressed banks

Anyway naija banks na thieves
E no reach fraudulent small debits wey dem dey do
undecided

Na naija bank he still dey hack wey dem catch am

Make he kan go hack us banks
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by Samjay83: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=Oludara202 post=104734883]

Dudes like this could be Certified ethical hackers. The White hat hackers.

U know how much it will cost u and ur level of experience required...
Well, The CERTIFIED hackers i know that are working in Nigeria works in google, kpmg,chevron, cyberspace, delloite ...they are milionaires.
This country u cant use LINUX as Operating system on your Laptop, if police or EFCC catch you na wahala, unless u are certified.
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by africanpride1: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
cool
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by OwenJesse27(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eillyeillz:
[/b]

No it's not, Greed and selfishness are.

.no in Nigeria is money .....gives us money we go mind our business
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by EmmaLege: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
omo shocked
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by MtDave55: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
He can be useful, let they find a way to harness the brain behind the software and the mode operandi.

The guy is an asset
Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by lordally(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lemmy123:

Lol.... You got me laughing hard there

But bro, seriously.. I started with coding

Learned HTML CSS and Javascript
It frustrated me a bit, I couldn't keep on... I decided to focus on what I naturally do without struggling, which is writing... I added a bit of graphics on the side, but jobs are just not coming

Baba you for just continue Kai! It was just remaining one lap for you to finish which is REACT build 2 or 3 projects , then you try and put yourself out there and hope for the best. Since you know JavaScript , I would advice you learn React which shouldn't take you much time and then build projects. I think IT is more promising than Writing and even Graphics too. Learn React bro, if I was in your shoes , I would have been lucky cos na only React I go just learn then I go get job. I've not gotten the skills yet but with the little I've put myself on the tech space I've gotten Promises of job recommendation once I am done learning of which is a very big boost. I'll share my story on Nairaland hopefully next year.

Bro go back to coding bro, you stand a better chance. There are People who can recommend you for tech jobs here on Nairaland but they are on low-key. You have to put yourself out there for them to spot you!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam by ayandee: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Wahala.

The BDC guys don enter am be that...
sometimes, the BDC guys know what's up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her / Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos / Okadaman Shot Dead By Policemen In Benue. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.