Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Need Your Opinion Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Opinion Please (1154 Views)

Husband Socking Breast Milk: Candid Opinion Please / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Three In One Wedding How Is That Possible, Opinion Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Build your own life and stop relying on the ladies to shape you.

Take charge and do you. What will be will be.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Kindaheart32: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Acidosis:
You have two ladies who understand and know your financial weakness probably more than you do.

Home based lady wants to use your weakness against you. Abroad based lady wants to use your weakness to her advantage. The former is ready to dum.p you and her marriage with you for a better life. The other wants you to risk a marriage with her for a better life. Hence, acknowledge that they're both selfish and none is better than the other. Agreed?

The common factor above is you, your financial situation. One knows you so bad that she can't seem to trust a future with you based on her experiences despite offering you loans at different occasions. The other knows you're financially desperate you will accept her offer (as you've depended on her for financial assistance twice).

Your financial situation is the challenge so work on yourself if you must settle with either. Hustle so well so your home-based girl can start believing in you and your future OR hustle so well and make enough money to settle abroad on your (own) terms and finance.

If your financial state will remain an instrument in their hands, then you may have to walk away from both.
I did mention that I always pay back whenever I take money from her. Sometime she wouldn't have it but I always insist. I don't want to hurt her else I will have call it quits while I work on my finance and self development. It was her ideal that we should evolve together. I only need a little patience from her.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Kindaheart32: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
Build your own life and stop relying on ladies
. Go back and read my post. I like when I spend my money because it makes me feel like a man. If I chose to go with the other lady, it is for me to go get a decent income. Someone must lend a hand for you to cross the bridge. I am not a lazy person.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Kindaheart32: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Divoc19:
Her threats to leave is part of attitude giving.
If you know she really loves you she won't go anywhere. That woman saying what she doesn't mean cheesy

. I don't want to have resentment for her when things work out. My mentor is advising I put the relationship on hold for now so as to avoid bad energy and am seriously considering it.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Divoc19(f): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
No you won't, smiley rather you'll appreciate her for making you to double your hustle. May God bless the works of your hands
Kindaheart32:
. I don't want to have resentment for her when things work out.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Kindaheart32: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Divoc19:
No you won't, smiley rather you'll appreciate her for making you double your hustle. May God bless the works of your hands
. There are healthy ways to go about it. Not creating bad blood.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kindaheart32:
. Go back and read my post. I like when I spend my money because it makes me feel like a man. If I chose to go with the other lady, it is for me to go get a decent income. Someone must lend a hand for you to cross the bridge. I am not a lazy person.

Easy bro cool. I never called you lazy. I'm saying, stop letting them toss you about.

Good day.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Kindaheart32: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

Easy bro cool. I never called you lazy. I'm saying, stop letting them toss you about.

Good day.
. I am only concerned about my love life as per money I know who I am. Can create something from nothing.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Saverin: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
If you know what is good for you marry the American lady and Japa.

grin
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by yuping(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2021
I'm confused here but put yourself in your girl shoes how would you feel, any answer you get...... But remember your happiness and peace of mind should come first.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Goodghoxt: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2021
Which one is “my girl comes first”?... What about yourself? Damn!!!. Bro I swear if you don’t take this opportunity Nature is giving you the second time, you go suffer. That your girl will move on few weeks after you leave Nigeria.
Someone you always have issues with because of money. Ask yourself this, what would be her choice when presented with the same opportunity. A good man and father is one who makes decisions that would positively affect his wife and kids.

Wake up man!!!
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Raalsalghul: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kindaheart32:
I chose to post this in the family sections because I feel I will have nothing but a great opinion I can work with
I am in a serious relationship that focuses on getting married to each other. My girl is the most wonderful soul a man will ever be with. It has been two years and covid 19 deal with us. I noticed that anytime things went south for me, my lady will come with some attitudes. Note she doesn't depend on me because she has her job and we spend money on each other. I am a blessed person which God always Crown my efforts with something to show. So it's not like I am bad luck, right now I am rich( if you know what I mean) but I know things will improve.
Here is my problem: I have a female friend who has been disturbing me to relocate me to the US on the condition that I marry her and create a life for myself. We have been friends for years and she has supported me financially twice.
I keep telling her I have a serious relationship. Before this my friend, there was another who gave me the same offers I turn the lady down. I didn't want to hurt my girl because I am the first man she is in love with and I don't want to ruin her emotionally. I love her deeply without a second thought.
My girl keep threatened me to walk away anytime I have a setback.
If I reject this offer and stay with her and she walks away from the relationship, I know I kiss goodbye with anything marriage, and I also lost the opportunity to make a decent income. Note I don't plan to live in my country. Please people who had experienced this how do you deal with it and what should I do.

I'd say don't get married to any of them.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Raalsalghul: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Acidosis:
You have two ladies who understand and know your financial weakness probably more than you do.

Home based lady wants to use your weakness against you. Abroad based lady wants to use your weakness to her advantage. The former is ready to dum.p you and her marriage with you for a better life. The other wants you to risk a marriage with her for a better life. Hence, acknowledge that they're both selfish and none is better than the other. Agreed?

The common factor above is you, your financial situation. One knows you so bad that she can't seem to trust a future with you based on her experiences despite offering you loans at different occasions. The other knows you're financially desperate you will accept her offer (as you've depended on her for financial assistance twice).

Your financial situation is the challenge so work on yourself if you must settle with either. Hustle so well so your home-based girl can start believing in you and your future OR hustle so well and make enough money to settle abroad on your (own) terms and finance.

If your financial state will remain an instrument in their hands, then you may have to walk away from both.

Word!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Arsenate(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Her threats to leave is part of attitude giving.
If you know she really loves you she won't go anywhere. That woman saying what she doesn't mean cheesy

She means what she said, and if I were the op, I'll thank her for making my decision a little easier. Trust me, she'll walk away the minute a better man comes her way and if she was the one with an offer similar to the op, she won't hesitate a second, she'd dump his assss faster than a speeding bullet.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Divoc19(f): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thank you man, for telling me about how me women behave. smiley
If she'd wanted to go, she'd have been long gone.
Anyways, good luck to OP
Arsenate:

She means what she said, and if I were the op, I'll thank her for making my decision a little easier. Trust me, she'll walk away the minute a better man comes her way and if she was the one with an offer similar to the op, she won't hesitate a second, she'd dump his assss faster than a speeding bullet.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Arsenate(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Thank you man, for telling me about how me women behave. smiley
Always at your service, sweetheart.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Divoc19(f): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin
Arsenate:

Always at your service, sweetheart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selling All My Properties And Relocating To UK Soon / What Do I Do? / Equality Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.