Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? (4184 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
So who are the wise ones?
You misinformed churchgoers with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of TRINITY?
Sorry is your name! cheesy
vybzkartel:

Jws are fools, don't mind them
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wise one! smiley

vybzkartel:

Fool
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

But why they not just be like the Berean Christians who wouldn't even believe what the Apostles have said with their own mouths unless if it agrees with the scriptures. This is my major problem with them. Scriptures and its comprehension doesn't make sense to them except it passes through the old men at the headquarters for the sake of uniformism. These men are not infallible!

Of course it doesn't make any sense claiming you're worshiping one God in the absence of oneness in thought! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2

Remember we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES not ECWA Church! smiley
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by vybzkartel: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wise one! smiley

The fool says God (Jesus) is not God
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

But why they not just be like the Berean Christians who wouldn't even believe what the Apostles have said with their own mouths unless if it agrees with the scriptures. This is my major problem with them. Scriptures and its comprehension doesn't make sense to them except it passes through the old men at the headquarters for the sake of uniformism. These men are not infallible!

Well they don't think they have the ability to understand Bible

They believe that the JW organization is what can save you and not Jesus that can save you

That is the quality of a cult

2 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by vybzkartel: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They believe that the JW organization is what can save you and not Jesus that can save you

I pity them bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

The fool says God (Jesus) is not God

Of course Mr vybzkartel (the wise one) our own Jesus is the Mighty God {Isaiah 9:6} but not the Almighty God! Psalms 83:18 smiley
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

One of the foremost sons of God!
That doesn't exclude him from being one of them nah!
He can only serve his father as the firstborn of all creation! Colossians 1:15 smiley
Dont play on words: Like I am also one of the sons of God. LOL!

THe creator of satan cannot be in the same league with satan.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it doesn't make any sense claiming you're worshiping one God in the absence of oneness in thought! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2

Remember we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES not ECWA Church! smiley
With satan dictating what you should think?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Of course.
I still pray for them. They are demonized to a stupor

2 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

Dont play on words: Like I am also one of the sons of God. LOL!
THe creator of satan cannot be in the same league with satan.

Well Satan proceeded to enter into the midst of God's Sons in heaven because though he may be a rebel but he is still one of them!

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:6

It was later in 1914 that Michael (Jesus) was given the authority to cast Satan and his demons out of heaven! Revelations 12:7-12 compare with Psalms 110:1-2

But until then Satan is one of God's spirit sons!
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

Of course.

Well God promised to give a great delusion and strong lie to those who don't believe who Jesus is

God made the promise they are going to believe in that lie so strong that it will consume them

So they are just obeying the destiny mapped out for those who won't believe in Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

With satan dictating what you should think?

Well Jesus said oneness in thought will only be made possible by his father to whom he knelt down and prayed {John 17:20-23} Satan can't do such because it's only through God's Holy Spirit that such can be possible of course only Jehovah and Jesus are in possession of the Holy Spirit! smiley
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

Of course.
So if you truly believe we are demonized can you PRESENT the a holinized group? wink
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well Jesus said oneness in thought will only be made possible by his father to whom he knelt down and prayed {John 17:20-23} Satan can't do such because it's only through God's Holy Spirit that such can be possible of course only Jehovah and Jesus are in possession of the Holy Spirit! smiley
Nothing strange here
Luke 11:18
18 If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? After all, you say that I drive out demons by Beelzebul.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by Kpokrikpo: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need to argue with the OP!

This is what he posted yesterday 12/8/2021

So in a nutshell the one who wants to judge the JWs has been sleeping around with different women (fornication) but to him, he feels he should be in the seat of judgment to give the verdict on Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 7:1-4

Is that not funny? cheesy
Lol, na to just ignore him since he is part of those fulfilling some of the prophecies about these last days

1 Like

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Well God promised to give a great delusion and strong lie to those who don't believe who Jesus is

God made the promise they are going to believe in that lie so strong that it will consume them

So they are just obeying the destiny mapped out for those who won't believe in Jesus
God is still merciful.
Some will still find their deliverance through Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well Satan proceeded to enter into the midst of God's Sons in heaven because though he may be a rebel but he is still one of them!

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:6

It was later in 1914 that Michael (Jesus) was given the authority to cast Satan and his demons out of heaven! Revelations 12:7-12 compare with Psalms 110:1-2

But until then Satan is one of God's spirit sons!
E don do sir!

A creator with no authority!?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So if you truly believe we are demonized can you PRESENT the a holinized group? wink
They are the sons of God redeemed by the Blood of Christ the saviour. They have their names written in the Book of Christ. Jesus calls them "His Church".
They are everywhere in the world!
They are not defined by denomination or buildings.
These ones have come to Christ for a new life
37 Everyone the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will never drive away.

John 10:14
14 I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,

3 Likes

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by Nelidee(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Flee Jehovah WITNESSES

It's a Big Cult

Shine your eyes

Very BIG cult.

Their members have no idea the history of their so called "Society". A very occultic and dark history. How will they even know, when most of them no longer have access to books and publications written by their freemason founder, Charles Taze Russell.

At this very moment, their GB (Governing Body) are busy battling numerous child abuse cases. They criticize other churches for having leaders that are paedophiles, when they themselves have numerous elders who have been dragged to court by fellow members for child sexual abuse. Alot of these elders kept abusing children, because members are warned against getting your fellow member arrested not to talk of an elder.

The Watchtower society has paid millions upon millions as a result of child abuse court cases they've lost.

They (GB) allow members in one particular country to accept blood transfusion but tell the rest of their members in others countries around the world not to accept blood transfusion.

I wont mention the country because I don't want to spoon feed them, besides cognitive dissonance wont allow them accept whatever you say as a result of brainwashing and total allegiance to their Governing Body. If you become a JW today, You Dare not, I repeat, You dare not question anything their Governing Body says. Who born you?

98% of their members are totally ignorant of everything Ive said above and will view it as all lies, because their leaders warn them to stay away from any website that gives a negative report about them and view such reports as "Apostasy" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by vybzkartel: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nelidee:

Very BIG cult.

Their members have no idea the history of their so called "Society". A very occultic and dark history. How will they even know, when most of them no longer have access to books and publications written by their freemason founder, Charles Taze Russell.

At this very moment, their GB (Governing Body) are busy battling numerous child abuse cases. They criticize other churches for having leaders that are paedophiles, when they themselves have numerous elders who have been dragged to court by fellow members for child sexual abuse. Alot of these elders kept abusing children, because members are warned against getting your fellow member arrested not to talk of an elder.

The Watchtower society has paid millions upon millions as a result of child abuse court cases they've lost.

They (GB) allow members in one particular country to accept blood transfusion but tell the rest of their members in others countries around the world not to accept blood transfusion.

I wont mention the country because I don't want to spoon feed them, besides cognitive dissonance wont allow them accept whatever you say as a result of brainwashing and total allegiance to their Governing Body. If you become a JW today, You Dare not, I repeat, You dare not question anything their Governing Body says. Who born you?

98% of their members are totally ignorant of everything Ive said above and will view it as all lies, because their leaders warn them to stay away from any website that gives a negative report about them and view such reports as "Apostasy" grin

grin grin

I pity them
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

E don do sir!
A creator with no authority!?

If it's Archangel Michael (Jesus) he himself said:

Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner. John 5:19

Even though Michael (Jesus) was employed during creation {Proverbs 8:22-31} he can't make any decision on his own except his father authorize him to do so.
That's why Michael (Jesus) could say to Satan "Jehovah will deal with you" Jude 9

You can continue deceiving yourselves, at least Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are not here now while i'm answering all of you with scriptural backings. I wonder which of you can answer adequately if i should decide to throw questions to you as you're doing to me now! Luke 12:11-12 smiley
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

They are the sons of God redeemed by the Blood of Christ the saviour. They have their names written in the Book of Christ. Jesus calls them "His Church".
They are everywhere in the world!
They are not defined by denomination or buildings.
These ones have come to Christ for a new life
37 Everyone the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will never drive away.

John 10:14
14 I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,

OK nah! smiley

But i believe in oneness of thought because that's what my Master, Lord and King prayed for. John 17:22
So in the absence of such oneness in spirit then there is no truth there! John 4:24
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If it's Archangel Michael (Jesus) he himself said:

Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner. John 5:19

Even though Michael (Jesus) was employed during creation {Proverbs 8:22-31} he can't make any decision on his own except his father authorize him to do so.
That's why Michael (Jesus) could say to Satan "Jehovah will deal with you" Jude 9

You can continue deceiving yourselves, at least Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are not here now while i'm answering all of you with scriptural backings. I wonder which of you can answer adequately if i should decide to throw questions to you as you're doing to me now! Luke 12:11-12 smiley
The Son is limited
Is the Word also limited?
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

Lol, na to just ignore him since he is part of those fulfilling some of the prophecies about these last days

Before now i used to get annoyed easily when someone is performing nonsense yet speaking against those who are doing things orderly, but thanks to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES they helped me greatly even if nobody beleive me i know i'm a living witness of the work of God's Holy Spirit in the Congregation of JWs!

So whenever they're coming up from their diverse sects of contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines against a JW i'm 100% sure that one soul following or observing what is happening can be touched to become a true Christian (Jehovah's Witnesses) Act 26:26-28 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

The Son is limited
Is the Word also limited?

The WORD became active due to creation, it's in respect of God's creation that the WORD was introduced, in the absence of creation the WORD is useless.
So when talking about things related to the creation as in what belongs to God the WORD is LIMITED untill the father orders him! Psalms 110:1-2
smiley
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by coronavirus19: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
kestolove95:
Jesus appear in 1914 to witness the amalgamation of the southern and northern protectorate, but wait who is Jesus who is Jehovah? Christianity is a big joke
You,my friend, are the joke
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by shadeyinka(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The WORD became active due to creation, it's in respect of God's creation that the WORD was introduced, in the absence of creation the WORD is useless.
So when talking about things related to the creation as in what belongs to God the WORD is LIMITED untill the father orders him! Psalms 110:1-2
smiley
In the beginning was this Word!
Its the Word who became Flesh as the SON!
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

In the beginning was this Word!
Its the Word who became Flesh as the SON!

Good!
So the WORD became active in the beginning, please beginning of what?
Well it's the beginning of all other creatures but who has been existing without a beginning? Surely it couldn't be a person referred to as the FIRSTBORN of Creation because the word "firstborn" means part of creation! wink
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by dorox(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

Jesus created all other things including Satan yet He didn't have the authority to discipline his creature!
Jude1:9
9 But even the archangel Michael, when he disputed with the devil over the body of Moses, did not presume to bring a slanderous charge against him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Please refer to
Col 1:16-17 NWT
16 because by means of him all [other]* things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities . All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist,

It is true that Jesus Christ has been given all authority by God in heaven and on earth (Mt 28:18), but this was only after his resurrection. The bible tells us in Php 2:8-11 that because Jesus humbled himself before God and was obedient to the point of death, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow.

Yes, Jesus in his prehuman existence in heaven was a powerful being, but the scriptures made it very clear that the resurrected Jesus is even more powerful than his prehuman self because of his obedience to God even unto death.
Angel Michael at the time of Moses had not been given the authority by God to bring judgement to the devil, not that he did not have the power to do so. If you compare Da 12:1 with Rev 12:7 you will see that angel Michael towards the end time, that is the time of the resurrected Jesus seems to be acting in authority. Remember, even Jesus as human allowed himself to be killed by mere mortal men. Does that mean that the human Jesus is not the same person as the resurrected Jesus that has been given the authority to judge the same mortal men?
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
dorox:

It is true that Jesus Christ was given all authority by God in heaven and on earth (Mt 28:18), but this was only after his resurrection. The bible tells us in Php 2:8-11 that because Jesus humbled himself before God and was obedient to the point of death, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow.
It is true that Jesus in his prehuman existence in heaven was a powerful being, but the scriptures made it very clear that the resurrected Jesus is even more powerful than before because of his obedience to go even unto death
. Angel Michael at the time of Moses had not been given the authority by God to bring judgement to the devil, not that he did not have the power to do so. If you compare Da 12:1 with Rev 12:7 you will see that angel Michael towards the end time, that is the time of the resurrected Jesus seems to be acting in authority. Remember, even Jesus as human allowed himself to be killed by mere mortal men. Does that mean that the human Jesus is not the same person as the resurrected Jesus that has been given the authority to judge the same mortal men?

Guy who are you?
Where do you come from?
And why do you choose not to support us against Jehovah Witness?

Please EFULEFU1 come and pass the verdict joh! cheesy

EFULEFU1:

One jw spotted already grin
Re: Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? by Kpokrikpo: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Before now i used to get annoyed easily when someone is performing nonsense yet speaking against those who are doing things orderly, but thanks to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES they helped me greatly even if nobody beleive me i know i'm a living witness of the work of God's Holy Spirit in the Congregation of JWs!

So whenever they're coming up from their diverse sects of contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines against a JW i'm 100% sure that one soul following or observing what is happening can be touched to become a true Christian (Jehovah's Witnesses) Act 26:26-28 smiley
Definitely, in one way or the other, they help in making Jehovahs name known, I'm happy you found the truth Max!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Win War Without Fighting- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa / Must A Good Christian Attend Church? / Christians On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.