Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Davidylan Says Sorry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan Says Sorry (4878 Views)

Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right / Christians, I Am So Sorry / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
So while obviously in a state of delirium from a bad flu... i have finally decided to turn a new leaf.

For starters... i sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize to every atheist/muslim/agnostic/christian here that i have in one way or the other described in unflattering terms. I say a huge sorry to you all as you are just as entitled to your own opinions as i am.

Never again will i use bad words to describe you... henceforth i will endeavour to discuss with all decorum and with utmost civility.

Once again unreserved apologies tendered.

thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by MacDaddy01: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
davidylan: So while obviously in a state of delirium from a bad flu... i have finally decided to turn a new leaf.

For starters... i sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize to every atheist here that i have in one way or the other described in unflattering terms. I say a huge sorry to you all as you are just as entitled to your own opinions as i am.

Never again will i use bad words to describe you... henceforth i will endeavour to discuss with all decorum and with utmost civility.

thank you.

Hallelujah!!!!!

Anyways, does this mean that you're going to be more open to atheism?
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Hallelujah!!!!!

Anyways, does this mean that you're going to be more open to atheism?

not going to happen anytime soon bro. grin But you can at least dream.

4 Likes

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by emofine2(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
And atheists say miracles don't exist tongue (j/k)

Although I'm not an atheist so I speak for no one most especially the atheists...in all honesty I personally find this very big of you David.

However I'll take this opportunity to apologies to any body who I may have offended during some of my discourse...I have no agenda against any faith/unbelief.

P.S. I hope you get well soon and hopefully your truce will not be broken once you've recovered.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by InesQor(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
@davidylan:

Sorry about the flu, man. Get fit as a fiddle, speedily smiley
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
nice !!
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
emöfine2: And atheists say miracles don't exist tongue (j/k)

Although I'm not an atheist so I speak for no one most especially the atheists...in all honesty I personally find this very big of you David.

However I'll take this opportunity to apologies to any body who I may have offended during some of my discourse...I have no agenda against any faith/unbelief.

P.S. I hope you get well soon and hopefully your truce will not be broken once you've recovered.

lol thanks. Not going to be broken.

InesQor: @davidylan:

Sorry about the flu, man. Get fit as a fiddle, speedily smiley

thanks man. appreciate.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by buzugee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
somebody being drankin shekpe and is feelin a lil emotional grin grin grin sup Davidylan LOL

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Goshen360(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have always thought we are "grown" up ones and we should be having a mature discussion on this board. Everyone presenting his/her opinion with respect to others. I stopped jumping into every thread except the meaningful ones simply because many that don't know wants to keep arguing and wasting time, going in circle without reasoning with a better explanation of a subject. Let us be "mature" and respectful to others in our presentation. You don't have to be a Christian to be "mature". It takes maturity, lessons of life and experience to be mature, otherwise, we keep acting like "babies".

God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by buzugee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Goshen360: I have always thought we are "grown" up ones and we should be having a mature discussion on this board. Everyone presenting his/her opinion with respect to others. I stopped jumping into every thread except the meaningful ones simply because many that don't know wants to keep arguing and wasting time, going in circle without reasoning with a better explanation of a subject. Let us be "mature" and respectful to others in our presentation. You don't have to be a Christian to be "mature". It takes maturity, lessons of life and experience to be mature, otherwise, we keep acting like "babies".

God bless you all
Field Marshall. we troway salute Sir
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Goshen360: I have always thought we are "grown" up ones and we should be having a mature discussion on this board. Everyone presenting his/her opinion with respect to others. I stopped jumping into every thread except the meaningful ones simply because many that don't know wants to keep arguing and wasting time, going in circle without reasoning with a better explanation of a subject. Let us be "mature" and respectful to others in our presentation. You don't have to be a Christian to be "mature". It takes maturity, lessons of life and experience to be mature, otherwise, we keep acting like "babies".

God bless you all

Much respect chairman. your ability to remain cool even under immense provocation was an inspiration as well. Thanks
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by danwo: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
davidylan:

So while obviously in a state of delirium from a bad flu... i have finally decided to turn a new leaf.

For starters... i sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize to every atheist/muslim/agnostic/christian here that i have in one way or the other described in unflattering terms. I say a huge sorry to you all as you are just as entitled to your own opinions as i am.

thank you.

♪♫♬ I catch cold. Atchoo!♩♬ © Maintain(Olu, Tolu & Bamo)

davidylan.sorry to hear you were under the weather. Top up on the vitamins.olive branch extended to Ileke-Idi too.No?
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Goshen360(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
davidylan:

Much respect chairman. your ability to remain cool even under immense provocation was an inspiration as well. Thanks

You're MOST Honoured brother.

buzugee: Field Marshall. we troway salute Sir

Oga mi sir, I have been digging deeper. There is much treasures beneath than we have on the surface (in life and in the word of God). Only that I have to write my own article from my own digging. Sometimes, it's lengthy but I want to be original. Coming up with heavy stuffs soon,lolz. Just waiting on some study materials to get some more clarification. Writing here an article aside copied from Internet is not like one is preaching or teaching by mouth, I'm gonna be writing and I have to deal with lots of presentation. Enjoy bro.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
danwo:

♪♫♬ I catch cold. Atchoo!♩♬ © Maintain(Olu, Tolu & Bamo)

davidylan.sorry to hear you were under the weather. Top up on the vitamins.olive branch extended to Ileke-Idi too.No?

See i included "christians" too so it is extended to her as well even though na me suppose they say pele to am.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by danwo: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
davidylan:

Yeah good observation. goshen360 is among the few and far in between. not keeping quiet at times currently like the present.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by tobechi20(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
I am waiting for logic boy and the fellow atheist to follow

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Goshen360(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
danwo:

Yeah good observation. goshen360 is among the few and far in between. not keeping quiet at times currently like the present.

No mind Goshen360 jare. I've keeping quite lately reading from behind and observed much non edifying threads lately. I rather use my time for more important things that will later benefit the kingdom of God. Thanks for the compliments and observation though.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Caracta(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
Impressive
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by kittykat1(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
What is d cause of this turn around? Don't tell me u got "born again" again.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by mkmyers45(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hmmmmmm.........I hope this posts are sincere...
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by alexleo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks Davidylan. Quite a good one from you. Am also saying to everyone to forgive me every dirty language i used against anyone but i ve also decided not to argue with any atheist henceforth. We ve argued enough. I ll rather settle for discussions that will help us grow spiritually as children of God.

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
am i dreaming?
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Goshen360(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
alexleo: Thanks Davidylan. Quite a good one from you. Am also saying to everyone to forgive me every dirty language i used against anyone but i ve also decided not to argue with any atheist henceforth. We ve argued enough. I ll rather settle for discussions that will help us grow spiritually as children of God.

Very good point. I also made the same decision long ago. God bless you.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by ijawkid(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
@goshen.....

Oboy where u go chuk head put na??

I never see ya brake lights for sometime now...

Missed u bro...

@davidylan.....

Ur welcome...

And thanks for all ur genetic explanation:-).....some things I no understand but I know u good @ whÀt ur doing....

Keep up d good work of telling the atheists that there is a creator....

@buzugee....

I get shepke o.....u go like drink small??

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by mkmyers45(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Goshen360:

Very good point. I also made the same decision long ago. God bless you.

good decision
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
alexleo: i ve also decided not to argue with any atheist henceforth. We ve argued enough. I ll rather settle for discussions that will help us grow spiritually as children of God.
I made this decision long before I even joined NL two years ago because experience taught me that arguing and debating with them is an exercise in futility. I come to this section when I feel the need to have a few laughs from witty comments made by folks like our newly 'repented' davidylan,Deepsight,thehomer,buzugee and co, and rarely do I allow myself to be drawn into any 'intellectual muscle flexing' and religious 'dick measuring contest',as vescucci succintly put it in another thread cheesy

Aiye o le grin

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
ijawkid:
@buzugee....

Ijaw people and shekpe...e be like sey den use am baptise and breastfeed una, not water and milk grin
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
diluminati: am i dreaming?

open ya eyes my sister. grin

mkmyers45: Hmmmmmm.........I hope this posts are sincere...

My brother... to be honest... we can all debate in civility. No need for slinging the insults and since i am guilty i choose to stop. If we all do likewise this place can be fun again and populated with more serious threads than the "my god is better than yours" threads that have spawned this section of late only because we let it be.

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by ijawkid(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ishilove:
Ijaw people and shekpe...e be like sey den use am baptise and breastfeed una, not water and milk grin

Lol..

My dear .na so we see am o....

Na nature cause am....lol

I fit mix am with fanta give u,hope u go shark small......
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Goshen360(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2012
ijawkid: @goshen.....

Oboy where u go chuk head put na??

I never see ya brake lights for sometime now...

Missed u bro...

My brother, am fine and very good. I have only chosen to read from behind except for meaningful threads that is edifying, that is what I will contribute to. So much "childish" thing flooding the religious session lately, am not in for that. You know me too well, anything edifying and that will bring spiritual growth to the body of Christ, I will jump in and contribute the Grace of God upon my life.

ijawkid:
@buzugee....

You and buzugee with shekpe.....all you need is to be filled with the Holy Ghost, not with shekpe, after you go say na jedi-jedi you drink am for....lolz. Anyway, you guys are wonderful people.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by plaetton: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Wow. Kudos to Davidylan.
It takes strenght of character to say "I'm sorry".
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Odunnu: 2:40am On Jul 14, 2012
alexleo: Thanks Davidylan. Quite a good one from you. Am also saying to everyone to forgive me every dirty language i used against anyone but i ve also decided not to argue with any atheist henceforth. We ve argued enough. I ll rather settle for discussions that will help us grow spiritually as children of God.
Welcome to our world!
@topic: good move Davidy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists / Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. / Rosicrucian Order, Amorc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.