Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… (881 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… by Loveandromance: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Now, He Wants To Claim The Child

When my doorbell rang, it was Shina; my manfriend who was there as usual. I opened the door and like two c3x-starved animals, we both went at each other, making love in my living room. That was our usual routine. We explored every avenue to have c3x, engaging in different c3x styles in the process. After our c3x romp, both of us will then talk after.

That had always been our style. We were being controlled by temptations and it was cool that way. Don’t get me wrong. I am a married woman and I don’t like cheating in marriages. But in my own case, situations beyond my control was the reason. But then, I love it that way! Afterall, it was not a mistake that we were both away from our spouses and the temptation was beyond us.

Emotionally, my husband was technically detached from me. For Shina, his wife and kids lived in the USA.

Now, let me fill you in with my story.

I have been married for 10 solid years now. Its been the most trying time of my life because of child issue. I was working with a Television Station when I met my husband; Shileola. He chased me for like a year before I agreed to marry him. He said he wanted to get married and have all his kids before he was 40 years old. He was 36 at the time.

So, for me at 28 years old at the time was very worried after one year of marriage and I was not yet pregnant. It became an issue…he said it was the stress of my job that was preventing me from getting pregnant…Every day was full of heated arguments and I got tired of being blamed so I quit my media job in the 3rd year of our marriage.

Still I couldn’t get pregnant. Our marriage became strained. He became less and less caring. Shileola only made love to me during my ovulation period. I was really unhappy. I came up with the idea of fertility treatments.

Relunctantly, he agreed to start the treatments.Some of the of the drugs made me to gain more weight. He complained of my weight and started calling me unattractive names. Shileola became a totally changed man.

He got really temperamental with me when I ask him if I am God that gives children, at least marriage is more than children…what of love and companionship…he said that he settled down in marriage because he was ready to start a family.

His words cut me all the time. We stopped sleeping together. His family stopped talking to me… they started pressuring him to marry another wife to give him children. I even heard he has a side chick whom he rented an apartment for in Victoria Island. He started spending more time outside our home…most likely with the other woman in Victoria Island.

My family and friends were the only ones encouraging me to stay in the marriage…praying that God will one day answer our prayers but how will God answer our prayers when we don’t sleep together. During my ovulation, I will beg and cry to him to come and make love to me. Sometimes he will. Sometimes he will not. That is if he is even at home at that time.

I eventually gave up a year ago. During the lockdown, I never saw my husband, ovulation period or not. He stayed permanently with the other woman.

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-husband-pushed-me-into-extra-marital-affairs-which-resulted-in-pregnancy-now-he-wants-to-claim-the-child-2/13/08/2021/
Re: My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… by Iyasaburi: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2021
The question is, are you now happy?
Re: My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… by habsydiamond(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2021
Your matter get kleg.. U don't support fornication but u indulged in it.. No matter how hard ur husband might have pushed u.. Why not divorce him and go for another man. I cant even afford to continue reading this ur story.
Re: My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
This life cry

(1) (Reply)

18+ What’s Y’all Think / Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec / The Amazing Stir Fry Pasta Recipe I Made 4my Man 4breakfast/ A Day In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.