Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President (35176 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Realjerome200: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
I can't imagine the day DSS will hold this pastor.
I laugh in Spanish.

Pastor Reno, continue
I thought your prayer would've been channelled to seeing Nigerians liberated from senseless and clueless people in leadership but no it's how Reno would be arrested. What a slavery mentality you got.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by michoim(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Telekinetic: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/buharis-visit-to-tinubu-no-president-makes-social-visit-when-country-is-facing-unrest-reno/
Mr. Reno we all know you’re right but give it a rest already! You’re starting to sound like a broken record. Nothing’s gonna change.
Besides what’s with Tinubu and the infinity symbol on almost all his caps?
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by TheStarsAlign: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
bjdon:
Nigerians deserve every suffering and humiliation they get from their rulers. That people are actually praising Buhari, is just unbelievable. Nigerians are truly slaves, only good for being exploited and oppressed.

Many Nigerians are weak while the stronger ones have their souls to the Devil. Mental slavery is worse than HIV + COVID-19 put together. They know what is right but have chosen to stay in their darkness (out of ignorance, fear, greed or temporary benefits) One thing that is constant in life however is change; a time will come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Ayoefa: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wailing and crying of Renomonkey the lunatic Jona-daft ass licking monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by matm: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Watch ur utterances.No matter what,even if Buhari is not a president,he is an elder whom u might not be lucky to live up to his age.He is not ur mate in any category.
There are better words to use in airing your views without being insultive esp. when u are talking to an elder let alone a constituted authority.
Who will take ur words seriously when u are insulting his person.
It is unimaginable to see someone use the word USELESS on a leader.
U shld be properly guided omokiri for u are not a saint.
I don't think u use such a word on ur wife who of course is not a saint either.U can be sued for defamation.And will pay dearly.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Ayoefa: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
writetopoker:
In fact he said it all. Buhari is just mentally sick and intensionally wicked.

Even Satan isn't as wicked as pmb

Just because he has caged your fugitive leader the delusional reta@ded brainwashed Namdiot coward Cownu.
Rubbish trash.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by tonysunkan: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is too much, pastor. Remenber the Bible says we should respect our elders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by proclinician: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
bjdon:
Nigerians deserve every suffering and humiliation they get from their rulers. That people are actually praising Buhari, is just unbelievable. Nigerians are truly slaves, only good for being exploited and oppressed.

That's black for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Lifeisgoody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who vote the so called leaders jare
Nonsense
Realjerome200:
I thought your prayer would've been channelled to seeing Nigerians liberated from senseless and clueless people in leadership but no it's how Reno would be arrested. What a slavery mentality you got.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by proclinician: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
flokii:
Reno Omokri should come back home first.. we want to check something.

He can't be enjoying life in London and be crying more than the bereaved.

because the bereaved no get sense like zombies. They're too comfortable with their misery and life of hardship. Somebody like u now if u appear sick to a federal university teaching hospital, they can tell u to go home because light no de.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by writetopoker: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Godispeace:
only God know how some people father is ?? their father that is as useless as they are shocked shocked shocked they will be insulting an achiever , a successful father like our President Buhari . fuuuuuls shocked shocked

People like you are fatherless, and a product of prostitution
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by nini007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
I laugh in Spanish.

Pastor Reno, continue
That what?
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by danilmo: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
So it was Buhari who went visiting Tinubu

When Tinubu dies, a book abt Politics should be Written in his name. Hate him or like him that guy is one of the most powerful African politician ever liveth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Prince001(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
lagdmark:
Buhari and Tinubu the 2 blind men from Nigeria on sick bed in UK. They couldn't build hospitals in their their great mega sophisticated country Nigeria.

They are both shameless Old men with no heart!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by zudozz: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
I laugh in Spanish.

Pastor Reno, continue

God will punish u for not knowing that what he is saying is d truth that you and your useless family members and entire generation cannot say.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Popesuccess(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
This one just dey cry untop Buhari's matter.

Pastor my foot
If you are not crying over Buhari matter it means you are one of those benefiting from this massive sufferiing and sorrow Nigerians are going through. Even the people from his own state are crying over him
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by dragunov: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/buharis-visit-to-tinubu-no-president-makes-social-visit-when-country-is-facing-unrest-reno/

Is this the man you guys are asking to come and become president? Even Buhari looks way healthier than him. The smile on Bubu's face though. Only God knows what was in his mind. Probably making fun of the BAT.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
walozanga:
The clueless buhari want to introduce his doctor to tinubu his slave

Probably for the doctors to compare notes, and for Buharis’ doctor to recommend to Tinubus’ doctor, the youth-serum and regeneration fluids he pumps into Buhari every couple of years that helps keep him so young and ‘presh’!

I mean...this was a guy knocking on deaths door just a few years ago! Now see him looking so ‘presh’, youthful and even standing unaided! Na juju! shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Harrynight(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
lagdmark:
Buhari and Tinubu the 2 blind men from Nigeria on sick bed in UK. They couldn't build hospitals in their their great mega sophisticated country Nigeria.

And I can bet my 2 balls some idiots will still vote that old dullard as next president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Tonytonex(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Tonytonex(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Old sick Londonites are your leaders
Aren't you ashamed..

They use common wealth to enjoy and treat themselves.. while you are taxed more

You are only doing yourself...
Reno is not in the poverty capital of the world
tell him.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Lifeisgoody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
You are not wise at all.
Am I the cause of your misfortune?
Same Reno was part of the same leaders who looted your destiny dry, but you're damn blind to see it
zudozz:

God will punish u for not knowing that what he is saying is d truth that you and your useless family members and entire generation cannot say.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by desiredhome: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
bjdon:
Be logical in reasoning..... majority of Nigerians are very wicked and have slave mentality hence there is poverty all over....

Nigerians like oppressing themselves both the leaders and the lead...... those complaining is because they don't have the opportunity......

If Reno and co that has been making all the noise would invest their looted funds in Nigeria, maybe things won't be this bad....
But as it is in Nigerians, they will keep blaming every other person except themselves for their frustration even when they are the cause of their own problem.....
One thing I like is the silent Buhari is been giving them......
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Lifeisgoody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Same Reno was part of the same leaders who looted your destiny dry, but you're damn blind to see it
Realjerome200:

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Lifeisgoody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Same way I'm laughing at you for supporting Reno the looter
KayCee92:

Catch him for what exactly. I just dey laugh u for here
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by OpinionCounts(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
bjdon:

Many Nigerians? YES.
But not all, definitely not all.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by mikelangs(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys. As much as I like Reno posts sometimes, I must say he is getting to childish and frustrated to me. See in as much as Naija dey bad with all these challenges its a free place and Reno know he can't come in and he is feeling too tied up where ever he is. He claims to be a man of God and yet keeps insulting Mr. President. That's not cool and it speaks so much about who he really is. After all he was in government some years back what did he really do to help as an aide to Goodluck Jonathan.? Am not supporting Mr. President either cos we all know na....... no long talk but I guess reno should calm down with his too much childish response. President Job no be d same with aide job oo.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Yusman316(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Telekinetic:

Mr. Reno we all know you’re right but give it a rest already! You’re starting to sound like a broken record. Nothing’s gonna change.
Besides what’s with Tinubu and the infinity symbol on almost all his caps?
Heard it's a trade mark
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by kissdabride: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
I laugh in Spanish.

Pastor Reno, continue
DSS that has not been able to layhold of bandit that is raping maiming and doing all sort of what not with you. Waiting for DSs to arrest Pastor Reno then you will wait till eternity
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by kissdabride: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
This one just dey cry untop Buhari's matter.

Pastor my foot
And you seif dey follow cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.