Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President (35175 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by zudozz: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=Lifeisgoody post=104759225]I won't be in a better place if I'm cursed like your miserable life.
What you wish me will happen to you soon.
People will learn from your mistake

This is my last post to you. I just checked your posts and found nothing reasonable. I've been wasting my time on a miserable, poor and frustrated goat.

I'm sorry for disturbing your madness.

You are saying ''will curse'' while u re already cursed!
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by John4B: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chai! These men are very old.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by KayCee92(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Same way I'm laughing at you for supporting Reno the looter

Can you point me to where Reno was even accused of looting or wanted for same please.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by writetopoker: 12:51am On Aug 14, 2021
Godispeace:
see ur senseless message !! u have nothing to offer, oponu go sleep shocked shocked shocked

Son of an imbecilic pedophilia
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Godispeace: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2021
see this drop out/ educated illiterate f0ol trying to impress in English grammar grin shocked shocked shocked
writetopoker:

Son of an imbecilic pedophilia
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by writetopoker: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Godispeace:
see this graduate/ educated fellow trying to impress in English grammar grin shocked shocked shocked

You parents made a mistake to have left you, you should have been aborted on time. Idiat
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by writetopoker: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Godispeace:
lolzzzzz see grammar grin grin, useless illiterate mugu speaking what he doesnt know 'how old are you sef ?? u must be one of these new generation lazy children/ drop out no indomie sense grin tongue

What will kill you is poverty and foolishness
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Godispeace: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
lolzzzz grin grin werey, oponu i will feed ur entire family conveniently shocked shocked
writetopoker:

What will kill you is poverty and foolishness
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by writetopoker: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Godispeace:
lolzzzz grin grin werey, oponu i will feed ur entire family conveniently shocked shocked

Is your mum back from prostitution? If your mum will tell you the truth, she will tell you how she got birth to you after she had group sex on the street.

Son of a nobody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors / Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.