Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President (35178 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by babyfaceafrica: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Reno will always talk
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by wwwihy: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Cry cry PDP miscreants....epain am well

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Brainbox2020(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2021
See people wey dey govern us

Spits*

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by honor4me: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Bad belly people. What’s wrong if an outgoing President visit an incoming President?
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by wpadmin: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Before Bubu leave office, make him make sure say every single Nigerian pay their taxes. As far as you are working, you pay your tax.

Maybe this will make Nigerians demand for better leaders because you will demand for what you pay for (better security, roads etc).

As people no kuku dey pay tax, they are not bothered.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Udumeh: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Noted
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Myself2(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Smh. If your stupidity could be converted to electricity; it'll light up the whole country.

Chai, you just finished the shameless Buharideen

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Handsum64: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Still pained by their sacking in 2015
You will be well soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Indispensable85(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2021
I know say this visit go give many people heart attack. Lol
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
This one just dey cry untop Buhari's matter.

Pastor my foot
did he lie?
Is there anything to be happy about in this country right now?
Make una try dey use una conscience once in a while

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by viktor01(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2021
bjdon:
Nigerians deserve every suffering and humiliation they get from their rulers. That people are actually praising Buhari, is just unbelievable. Nigerians are truly slaves, only good for being exploited and oppressed.

I am telling you. I get stunned each time I see a Nigerian still defending Buhari amidst all these.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Prophet777: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2021
You have sold your conscience and that of your future for a pot of porridge. Shame on you!
Lifeisgoody:
I can't imagine the day DSS will hold this pastor.
I laugh in Spanish.

Pastor Reno, continue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by GardenOfGod(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2021
London President of Nigeria.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2021
I just go drop this mischief here and keep moving. grin

Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6558275/reno-omokris-wife-tope-denies

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by SimplyShit: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Biggie2000:

Nairaland streets is no longer safe

Lwkmd grin
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Godispeace: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
The werey fake pastor is hiding in London and talking senselessly
Lifeisgoody:
I laugh in Spanish.

Pastor Reno, continue

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by begge: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
I knew they must be planing to kidnap him too. Reno what i will only tell you, please, please, please, don't never ever visit any africa zoo country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by shadeyinka(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2021
But Our darling daddy is NOT even AWARE that the citizens of this country are groaning.
As long as free vultures are available to be grilled, why should it concern the chairman of the BMC!?

Mr and Miss NLPoliceWoman, don't you see that the the BMC should call their daddy to order?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Godispeace: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2021
only God know how some people father is ?? their father that is as useless as they are shocked shocked shocked they will be insulting an achiever , a successful father like our President Buhari . fuuuuuls shocked shocked
writetopoker:
In fact he said it all. Buhari is just mentally sick and intensionally wicked.

Even Satan isn't as wicked as pmb

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by begge: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2021
From today any one defending bubu, may his or her town be like borno and benue and lifeless like jubril in jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Egemole: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
This looks like their old pictures
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by techWriter1: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
This two just dey sob untop Buhari's question.Pastor my inch

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Yusman316(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
So because when they were in government Nigerians were not asking them the pertinent questions, these guys are now acting like saints
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Polynek(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Shebi una vote BUHARI? I no de pity Nigerians sometimes, GEJ is too soft ahbi no worry BUBU must finish His tenure, una go still sell una vote with 1 or 2k as usual, come NL kon de make noise
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Web2020: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Moferere:
Reno!!!
If DSS grab you and depot you to Abuja, I no go follow protest o
Bad leadership in Nigeria has conditioned you to start thinking that evil is the best form of governance. Please, I recommend you travelled out to learn how government relate with their citizens. My token though.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Okhuadams(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by KayCee92(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
I laugh in Spanish.

Pastor Reno, continue

Catch him for what exactly. I just dey laugh u for here

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Telekinetic: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
bjdon:
Nigerians deserve every suffering and humiliation they get from their rulers. That people are actually praising Buhari, is just unbelievable. Nigerians are truly slaves, only good for being exploited and oppressed.
Lol... You said it all... That’s why I’ll always keep telling myself every morning before I step out ‘Every Nigerian I meet exist for me to use and abuse’.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by sulaak(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
jumper524:
Kk the thing really pain Reno.
He's been insulting buhari for decades and he knows this changes nothing but yet the thing choke am so he had to look for space to breath.

This is not an insult, the county is sick yet the president is visiting a sick billionaire, recently 74 children died of cholera due to the lack of access to clean water.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Ovamboland(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/buharis-visit-to-tinubu-no-president-makes-social-visit-when-country-is-facing-unrest-reno/

Reno has not touched his wife or attended a party since Jonathan presidency and over 200 Chibok girls were abducted under their watch.
Reno and Jonathan are very responsible
Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by Brushstrokes20: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Spot on! undecided

pathetic, shameless, self serving senile simpletons are on # MEDICAL TOURISM in the UK while resident doctors are on strike in the shithole amongst many other serious / grave emergencies begging for attention undecided

Nig is being ruled by blood thirsty DEMONS masquerading as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President by PointZerom: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
This one just dey cry untop Buhari's matter.

Pastor my foot

Counter him with facts and stop ranting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.