Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 (50971 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd August 2021 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by BuySomething: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Idrisk19:
Proudly Arsenal fans.
we'll pepper them

Pepper us by giving us puci to knack abi grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Mangekyo: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
A hardcore assnal fan in the view center today, decamped from assnal to Chelsea. He made it known to everyone in the first half when he walked up to the center of the building, saying it loud and clear.
That man must've been suffering for a while now embarassed

ARSENAL, STOP SUFFERING YOUR FANS FFS. YOU HAVE A BETTER SQUAD THAN THE LIKES OF ASTON VILLA, WOLVES, BRENTFORD, LEEDS AND YET THEY STILL TOP YOUR ASS. STOP GIVING EXCUSES AND SIT UP. YOUR FANS ARE SUFFERING!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Shegzy8(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
lexy2014:

There's nothing wrong with these players u mentioned. Their present state is d same Chelsea players were under Lampard before he was sacked. If he wasn't sacked, Chelsea might have been relegated. D difference in Chelsea since lampards sack is Tuchel. On paper and by pedigree, Chelsea players weren't a match for Man city in d UCL final. If it was Lampard, what do u think d result would have been?

It's this same lukaku u are hailing now that Chelsea threw away& people were insulting while he was at Man U. But Conte brought out d best in him. Put those arsenal players in d hands of a good coach, u will see fireworks.

Stop bringing atrocious statistics to defend your view.

First!! Chelsea were no where near relegation zone and wouldn't be there even if Lampard wasn't sacked.

It was obvious the team lampard had was very good, they spent over 200million in a summer coupled with the arrival of thiago Silva. All that team needed was a good coach. Werner and harvertz were blistering hot before coming in.

Coaches have a huge role to play in the way a team plays but this arsenal team lacks the quality. Only a few of them has the quality but are been paired with less experienced/underwhelming players.

This arsenal team were bullied in both games they've played.

Also, the Chelsea team you made mention has serial winners in them. They won the Europa league in 2019. They have Thiago Silva, Kante, Azpilicueta. It was more of management.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by BuySomething: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
anytexy:
Chai! Na which club Arsenal fit beat nau? Relegation loading.......

Supa Strikas grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by zuto4u(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol
yemi1504:

So true and he is way fit now unlike the Man United days! Conte has developed a machine with believe now! I shudder as a Man United fan what he will do against the bumbling Maguire, timid Lindelof and non-tackling Varane!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by OgaRico(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
phemmyfour:
Lukaku is a team player, create chances for his team mates as well. His presence is a problem for defenders. He doesn't get into offside position unnecessarily like Timo Werner

We shall see.
Don't just forget what you quoted.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zico5:
Chelsea and mouth. May God help them. We are just starting the new season and nobody will hear words again
Na by mouth them take win UCL and super cup abi?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by zuto4u(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
I really like the guy, he is really using his body well.
Ray07:
na today you know, Lukakau is a bully.
The guy get structure for ground
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by noble2faith(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I still have faith Arsenal will won this match. I never doubted God in my life before.

His a miracle working God
The grammatical blunder in your comment is evident failure for Arsenal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by BuySomething: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
ifytrik:
I see arsenal giving chelsea fc the shork of their life today, it will end with more 3 goal margin, this i have seing cheesycheesy I am a psg fan and am seriously praying to meet chelshit in the championsleague.
How business. If we meet for ucl, una go chop at least 5 goals both home and away.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by sintirin(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
noble2faith:

The grammatical blunder in your comment is evident failure for Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by OgaRico(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
omotola90:
don't think so.... He's more of a team player.... He won the golden Boot last season

No,Ronaldo won it.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by humberjade: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nah people dey support Bolton and smaller clubs nah...I just can't comprehend how people switch support from one club to the other like pampers grin...some even switch camp after each disappointing season of their clubs. grin

Sink, float or fly...I am gooner forever!!!

It is just about fine-tuning your heart to the reality on ground...to avoid story that touch....find other things that gives you joy, while we await a rejuvenated Arsenal.

It might take 2 seasons or more, but Arsenal will surely rise again!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Arsenal should sack their coach, the job is too big for him. He should go and coach crystal palace.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by sexymonkey(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
humberjade:
Nah people dey support Bolton and smaller clubs nah...I just can't comprehend how people switch support from one club to the other like pampers grin...some even switch camp after each disappointing season of their clubs. grin

It is just about fine-tuning your heart to the reality on ground...to avoid story that touch....find other things that gives you joy, while we await a rejuvenated Arsenal.

you're mouthed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by humberjade: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2021

Of course, after the sack of Arteta and Edu...coupled with the exit of the Korenkes....if not, we are in for at least 10 seasons in the wilderness grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Bighenzzy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by ipledge6: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
lexy2014:

There's nothing wrong with these players u mentioned. Their present state is d same Chelsea players were under Lampard before he was sacked. If he wasn't sacked, Chelsea might have been relegated. D difference in Chelsea since lampards sack is Tuchel. On paper and by pedigree, Chelsea players weren't a match for Man city in d UCL final. If it was Lampard, what do u think d result would have been?

It's this same lukaku u are hailing now that Chelsea threw away& people were insulting while he was at Man U. But Conte brought out d best in him. Put those arsenal players in d hands of a good coach, u will see fireworks.
all of you like sh!ting on Lampard. Lampard beat Man city to give Liverpool the premier league. Chelsea was playing good until they started conceding a lot of goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Gbest90(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Angelfrost:

Egbon, be calming down with that statement in bold o. Next week nor far again!!!

Gbest90, come talk to your boy! grin
Can't wait bro.

Lukaku against Van Dijk will be some clash. cool

And at Crazgod. Bros forget o. Chelsea are currently playing with the swagger of Champions. Even when not playing at their best, they now seem confident winning.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by HardMirror(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
ndidibabe:
Una go just dey talk anyhow. Who dem wan hire? Club wey no fit buy quality footballer..
he is being emotional, dont blame him
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by martooski(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105063343:

Buharist and failure 5&5
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by IzzyAgu: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kyase:

Prepare to pay my money back angry

Kyase How much be Man United Enrollment form abeg
I wan check something..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
snowball11:

He's supporting Looserpool. He should just be patient until it's their turn with Chelsea. The kind beating dem go receive that day go make klopp tender him letter of resignation that day to the Looserpool board! grin
Lousy fvcks these chelshiit lots.

YNWA
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Babaj145(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Reference:

Wenger did nothing to support the bold proposals of Alisher Usmanov to invest massively in the club back then but rather sided with Stan Kroenke to run the club on a shoe string budget principally by selling players to raise revenue and reduce the club's wage bill in his latter years.

While we all agree that keeping a club in the black in the face of financial fair play is important, tell me which of Europe's elite clubs is not beyond its spending limits. Usmanov had the resources but Kroenke will not divest but rather found an ally In Wenger who will frequently make excuses for him.

Look at what Conte did with Intermilan last season. He saw the divestment coming and threatened to walk away. That is what Wenger should have done all those years. He had the Ferguson type of clout at Arsenal but unlike Sir Alex he would not make stout demands for proper funding or force management decisions when it mattered. This was Wenger's own making. How will you sit by and watch your best talent leave without like replacement and say nothing. Was Wenger a shareholder for heavens sake? The fans demanded frequently for proper talent but he kept on making excuses for management.

When that sort of behavour grips a club or any organisation such top heavy power positing can become entrenched as a culture. That is the Wenger virus I talk about. And it affected Freddie and Emery after. That is why the Arsenal board will NEVER go for a manager with a stout personality, to stand up to management and tell them the truth. Carlo Ancelotti was available but they knew he will make demands they cannot accept so they prefer gaffers they can push around.

It is only in the last year that the stark realities of the destruction their practices have caused to the club that they are trying to splash the cash but alas every club smells their desperation and is selling at cut throat prices. They are paying top dollar today for average talent because of the Wenger virus.

Wow!!!..you said it all bro...you deserve a 1000 likes for this,..spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Godssplan: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
The torment have just begun
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by AWAYOlowo: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Smile
Adakintroy:
Na wah for this Chelsea an the way them de observe fair play rule.

You de win 2_0 you still de bring in ngolo kante
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by ReneDaniels: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
From the players to the coach to the board members they are not serious they're all jokers, the only serious people in the Arsenal team are the People making their Jerseys finish.the rest are clowns

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by tnerro1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
If you bet one packet of indomine on arsenal, then am sorry, you will lose that indomine
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Thepolo999(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
My boys are balling.up Chelsea
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
ipledge6:
all of you like sh!ting on Lampard. Lampard beat Man city to give Liverpool the premier league. Chelsea was playing good until they started conceding a lot of goals.

How does all this negate what I said? If Chelsea was playing good until they started conceding a lot of goals, what does that mean? What does it mean to concede a lot goals?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.