Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary (61440 Views)

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Imagine this is the upmost concern of a 19 year. If she was in Nigeria, still battling with getting C6 in maths or English,or getting 200+ in jamb or don't know where are next meal will come from,he/she won't be talking about binary or non binary numbers grin
Anyway I'm glad to see his dad on Nas' latest album " King Disease ll", both are legends but Nas? He's the G.O.A.T,a men's men, rappers rapper kiss
I remember Nas dissing Eminem in his all time classic album "Stillmatic"
" Eminem Marshall, you're on your on shit, you're a dick rider,a fa ggot, you love the attention,Queens ni ggas run you nigg as,ask Russell Simmons"..Nas- Ether
That diss was to Jay z, wuna go just dey use confident dey drop trash comment on this platform.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by kay29000(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mayordanny:

Baba, haba where you see this one for Ether

"Eminem murdered you on your shit"

Lol! I just woke up and read his post and was wondering if I am the one that doesn't know what's going on...or maybe I have woken up in an alternate universe. Lol. I don't know where the dude saw that one o

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by kay29000(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

That diss was to Jay z, wuna go just dey use confident dey drop trash comment on this platform.

LMAO! grin
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by salveoP(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dikaveli:
I am not here because of Eminem

But i want to use this media to thank you all that gave me advice when i made a post about visiting north for the first time precisely kaduna.

I left onitsha last week Thursday around 5pm via chimezie transport and arrived kaduna last week Friday by 5pm.

My stay was awesome that i really enjoyed the atmospheric nature of kaduna state.

I achieved my purpose of going there as a medicine dealer also the people there are nice and peace loving in the part i was in narayi, barnawa and sabo axis where christians resides mostly.

I started my journey back day before yesterday being Wednesday, we left kaduna around pass 6pm via welfare transport only for the car to broke down first at aviele edo state around 4am on Thursday ( yesterday) after some work from their mechanic we managed it until it finally broke down again at iwu or ewu junction also in edo state after some minutes or may be an hour the un serious and selfish driver of the welfare company told us that their company mechanic is coming down from aba, we all ve to make haste while the sun shine after the 9.5k we paid to welfare transport we paid another 1k to God bless ezenwata that came around to my final destination onitsha.

May all glory be to God for the journey mercy.

I arrived onitsha by 4pm yesterday.

Once again thanks to you guys ( we this i believe we are one family in respective of our tribal differences.

One love...
. Boss, how far? Do u waybill to akwaibom? Mbok, PM me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by aieromon(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:

" Eminem Marshall, you're on your on shit, you're a dick rider,a fa ggot, you love the attention,Queens ni ggas run you nigg as,ask Russell Simmons"..Nas- Ether

Seriously?

You need to update your hip hop knowledge asap

https://genius.com/Nas-ether-lyrics
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by GardenOfGod(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Abomination ontop High Confusion.
See how Humans are confusing themselves in a Confused and decaying world.
There is a spiri that has been unleashed into the world. Nigerians are not left out of the influence of this spirit.
It's affecting the so call pastors too. The name of the spirit is called "bondage"

2 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Righteousness2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
GardenOfGod:

There is a spiri that has been unleashed into the world. Nigerians are not left out of the influence of the spirit.
It's affecting the so call pastors too.

Absolutely On point

2 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by GorillaApp(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Abomination ontop High Confusion.
See how Humans are confusing themselves in a Confused and decaying world.

Folks the world is going haywire,
The end of this age as we know it is upon us..
JESUS is Coming..

Demon possession at work

2 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by lordprogress: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
local man is struggling to understand this shit embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Samunique(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Whatever oyinbo does today emanated from Africa. Yorubas have been codedly non-binary for ages. We say, ękaasan and ękaale, yet referring to one person. Won mbo wa kinyin or a mbo n'ile yin ( a single person being addressed as Won and a single me... saying a'mbo). It's quite confusing but that's what it is

Africa, mother of the world

Dear, don't try to attach this abomination to Yoruba culture of honor and respect !

You know those are the ways of addressing someone who's older than you with respect, not this madness they're talking about here.

2 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Yankee101: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Have mercy Lord
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
kay29000:

That's one part of Eminem I never liked, and j never respected him for it when I grow older. But his stans don't see anything wrong with anything Eminem does.
Yes we are his Stans, shey na your mother? You follow am see wetin him see for her hand? Bros keep your culture of loving your oppressors out of this, its not everything that you could relate with so just move.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Adakintroy: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Make una de there de say Nigeria get problem. This kind de come for una. No be America una wan copy?. Nobody should stop halfway.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Adakintroy: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

Yes we are his Stans, shey na your mother? You follow am see wetin him see for her hand? Bros keep your culture of loving your oppressors out of this, its not everything that you could relate with so just move.

See what.?. The over dramatic biitch niga. See what?

You came to the scenes with an enrich sense of humour. What made you so sad to the point of guffy?
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

Lol. It didn't take time for one of you guys to pop up. I was expecting this anyway.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Charlie2020(f): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
And Eminem hates this sh.it
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Babaken(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
Is she a mail or femail
Gmail
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by TruthUntold: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Imagine this is the upmost concern of a 19 year. If she was in Nigeria, still battling with getting C6 in maths or English,or getting 200+ in jamb or don't know where are next meal will come from,he/she won't be talking about binary or non binary numbers grin
Anyway I'm glad to see his dad on Nas' latest album " King Disease ll", both are legends but Nas? He's the G.O.A.T,a men's men, rappers rapper kiss

Soo...what has allll that gotta do with his daughter declaring herself non-binary?
This is why children of naija do so well at school, they give a different answer to the questions and the teachers get confused enough to give them marks. hmmm.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by sirusX(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
pacino26:
Binary ni, Polynomials de come.

In their confusion can they alter the chromosomes? Since we have XX for males and XY for females have they been able to get the one for trans genders or polynomials as this case don enter Godman

Pesin wake up one day dey yarn trash kon add polynomials ... and fellow trash thinkers follow suite like the confused they/them/she/he ... whatever

Life is easy... crazy people just make it unnecessarily complicated
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Decency2020(f): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Perverts
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Eriokanmi: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
kay29000:

Lol. I'm Yoruba, but I prefer speaking English with Yoruba people instead...cos it some times gets confusing when you're trying to figure out who to use 'o' for and who to use 'e' for.
Lol. You understand what am saying exactly

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by obainojazz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
18 to 24 years old is when white teens just wanna live their life.
Dye their hair purple and become gay or bisexual… It usually fades out later in their life.
Watch people talk about morals when these teens live in better countries grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Confused human being
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Eriokanmi: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
oranget:

It's not confusing, addressing a single person as "won" or "e" is a sign of respect, not that binary nonsense.
OK...what if I say...ę dęę ki wa( meaning won't you greet me...one person referring to another singularly) ? What would you term that?
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Dikaveli(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
salveoP:

Yes anywhere provided you are trusted and ready for business, send me your list and i give you good prices
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Dikaveli(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
salveoP:
I don't know how to pm can you pm me
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
kay29000:

Lol. It didn't take time for one of you guys to pop up. I was expecting this anyway.
No shit Sherlock Holmes.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adakintroy:

See what.?. The over dramatic biitch niga. See what?

You came to the scenes with an enrich sense of humour. What made you so sad to the point of guffy?
It was a marketing decision, do you think people that relate with that part of his songs have abusive parents?
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by ahahnow: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
Is she a mail or femail

She is email grin
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Emmyxclusive: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
That diss was for Jay z, he said "Eminem murdered u on ur own shit", he was referring to how Eminem destroyed jayz in the track renegade.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by FreedomArmy: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
snoop is still the doppest nigga in the rap game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.