Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? (710 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by farous(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
I don't believe in the general saying of most people that " men are polygamous in nature". I have interacted with a man who told me that he has never for one day as a married man seen any woman and started having sexual feelings /lusting over her except his wife.

He went ahead and explained that he would have suspected whether the wife did one thing or the other to him for any woman never to look attractive before him let alone having feelings for any other woman expect she,but on the other thought, that the wife has everything in a woman -Good character, very beautiful woman,more than good in bed and ever ready for it, that most times he is the one that runs away from sex and that she is very supportive. That may be it's all these qualities that made him never dream of looking outside let alone having feelings for any of woman or engage in extra marital affair.

We begin to ask, what exactly make men to engage in extra marital affairs-sleeping around with other women apart from their wives?. Share your views.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Ahmad62(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's how some men are.. No matter how good their wives are to them they must sleep around.. Secondly some wives tempt their husbands into sleeping around like Denying the husband sex.. Won't cook food for them.. nd being disrespectful towards them
Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Hathor5(f): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Low moral standards. Lack of integrity. Weakness.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hathor5:
Low moral standards. Lack of integrity. Weakness.

I understand the first two. But what do you mean by weakness?
Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by goodmorning40: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Extremists
They want to have and taste everything before they die

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Bola146(f): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greediness!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nairaland married men will avoid this thread like a plague

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
That man is lying to you when he tells you that he was not attracted to any other woman smiley... The attraction will always be there... (except if he has body odor that only the wife can tolerate)...The key thing is self control and the ability to always remember the vow...
When a man does not have self control... he can easily forget his vow... even when he loved the spouse...(In such situation, it is referred to as loving but cannot respect the spouse)

Some married ladies will understand what I'm talking about because they got tempted all the time and most of them have self control.. not that they did not find the man tempting them appealing but they control such sexual urge because they have vowed to stick with baba Jude grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Samfloxin(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whoever tells you that it is easy to keep to one woman is not telling the truth. It is just being disciplined and the grace of God.
Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by silibaba: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Richy4:
That man is lying to you when he tells you that he was not attracted to any other woman smiley... The attraction will always be there... (except if he has body odor that only the wife can tolerate)...The key thing is self control and the ability to always remember the vow...
When a man does not have self control... he can easily forget his vow... even when he loved the spouse...(In such situation, it is referred to as loving but cannot respect the spouse)

Some married ladies will understand what I'm talking about because they got tempted all the time and most of them have self control.. not that they did not find the man tempting them appealing but they control such sexual urge because they have vowed to stick with baba Jude grin
the man is not lying. am a living example bro. take it or leave it.
Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by RightToReject(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Opposite of what has prevented the man in your story from having an extramarital affair, even though he might have ignorantly asserted that his wife has been loyal to him. He came into equity with clean hands, and luckily, as he assumed, he's in the union with a wife who equally came into equity with clean hands.

No sane or scrupulous man will delight in cheating or oppressing a conscientious wife, especially one who has an altruistic interest in him.
Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by pelusi: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
farous:
I don't believe in the general saying of most people that " men are polygamous in nature". I have interacted with a man who told me that he has never for one day as a married man seen any woman and started having sexual feelings /lusting over her except his wife.

He went ahead and explained that he would have suspected whether the wife did one thing or the other to him for any woman never to look attractive before him let alone having feelings for any other woman expect she,but on the other thought, that the wife has everything in a woman -Good character, very beautiful woman,more than good in bed and ever ready for it, that most times he is the one that runs away from sex and that she is very supportive. That may be it's all these qualities that made him never dream of looking outside let alone having feelings for any of woman or engage in extra marital affair.

We begin to ask, what exactly make men to engage in extra marital affairs-sleeping around with other women apart from their wives?. Share your views.

Sexual feelings and satisfaction, varieties.How do you feel eating only one type of soup all the time?
Re: What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
pelusi:

Sexual feelings and satisfaction, varieties.How do you feel eating only one type of soup all the time?
[/s]

Enough with this nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls / Domestic Violence From Women / My Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.