Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out (3399 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
I have seen some NL who live abroad and complained that they do not even know their neigbour, when I, myself is even praying for God to give me the life where I will not even know my next neighbours

As a man, when you have eaten the bitter fruit (bitter Kola) all your life, you will not know how sweet an apple can be. I remember when my female married neighbor through my window saw that I have a laptop when she came to speak to me, then I know there is trouble.

Within weeks I started hearing voices that keep saying to me, get rid of the laptop, get rid of the laptop, if not one day you will come back home and never find your laptop again. I listen to the voice and get rid of my laptop. I also backup and encrypt all my most important files and data because I am a person that read and write a lot.

The key to my door got spoilt, knowing that I will move out from the place so soon, I decided to be locking it with a padlock called american lock. I got that padlock from an offshore aquaintance and it is almost impossible for a person to break that lock unless you wants to fall the entire building.

The worst thing is that, I have lost two of the keys and only one key was left. Out of fear of lossing the only one key left, I decide to always hide the key somewhere outside as I go out anytime because that key and padlock is not available in Nigeria market. I also noticed that my neighbor saw me oneday, since then she always observe me on where I kept my key.

I never knew that my female married neighbor will anytime sneak into my apartment when I am away. She has the evil guit to open my door even though we are not even friends. She knows that anytime I go out, it will take 4 hours for me to be back. I came back home one evening and realize that one my phone was missing. I became confused as I search the whole entire house. For the first time in my life I was confused about how my phone got missing.

After about six weeks, I was preparing to go and retrieve my Airtel and Glo Sim, I came back one evening again and I saw that my Nokia battery was missing. I became angry with myself, why do I keep misplacing things.

Yesterday evening, when I came home at late hour of the night, I saw something on the floor that does not belong to me. How is this possible for me to see something I never bought with my money in my apartment ?

Why?
How can this be?

This morning I look very well and saw that she or they check somethings and mis-arrange them.

Imalmal1. You are very, very ignorant as you called me a sad person. Many of you women have problems as all you always need the attention of single men inside compound to make you feel special and wanted. They as women hated me because I refuse to befriend them

This is not the first time someone has sneak into my apartment. In 2010, another neighbour I used to share my food with, sneaks into my house and stole my phone.

For many years of my life I began to understand why wealthy men are afraid of people and why they do not have any close friends. They only make a friendship with wealthy business men or people like them self. Wealthy men are some how lonely and solitude and I see that God is training me and I pray to soon be come one of the wealthy loners.

NOTE: I love to share my stories of how many times I have fallen, and will surely rise again.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Bola146(f): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:
shocked

I am enduring and I know it will soon be over.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by LadySarah: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is Imalma1 your neighbour?
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by greenie77: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
The endless tales of Uncle Lostchild cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
LadySarah:
Is Imalma1 your neighbour?

grin Yes O, Imalmal1 is my nairaland neighbor, we are even currently quarelling

Why on earth will a man love complaining?

Married women has trouble me too much and I keep enduring. Many times I worried if they will trouble my wife, especially if she refuse to join their gossip league.

Having close neighbours is a huge headache.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by sofeo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
What did you do about the situation?
You are just ranting. Why not confront her? Or more still report to your landlord? Or go the traditional way of Ogun? angry
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Samfloxin(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Let me go and change the story to a Nigerian movie

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by ImaIma1(f): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:
I have seen some NL who live abroad and complained that they do not even know their neigbour, when I, myself is even praying for God to give me the life where I will not even know my next neighbours

As a man, when you have eaten the bitter fruit (bitter Kola) all your life, you will not know how sweet an apple can be. I remember when my female married neighbor through my window saw that I have a laptop when she came to speak to me, then I know there is trouble. Within weeks I started hearing voices that keep saying to me, get rid of the laptop, get rid of the laptop, if not one day you will come back home and never find your laptop again. I listen to the voice and get rid of my laptop. I also backup and encrypt all my most important files and data because I am a person that write a lot.

The key to my door got spoilt, knowing that I will move out from the place so soon, I decided to be locking only the iron protector with a padlock called american lock. I got that padlock from an offshore aquaintance and it is almost impossible for a person to break the lock unless you wants to fall the entire building. The worst thing is that I have lost two of the keys and only one key was left. Out of fear of lossing the only one key left, I decide to always hide the key somewhere outside as I go out anytime because that key and padlock is not available in Nigeria market. I also noticed that my neighbor always observe me where I kept my key. I am now even suspecting that, she stole one of the key among the lost keys.

I never knew that my female married neighbor will anytime sneak into my apartment when I am away. She has the evil guit to open my door even though we are not even friends. She knows that anytime I go out, it will take 4 hours for me to be back. I came back home one evening and realize that one my phone was missing. I became confused as I search the whole entire house, for the first time in my life I was confused about how my phone got missing.

After about six weeks, I was preparing to go and retrieve my Airtel and Glo Sim, I came back one evening again and I saw that my Nokia battery was missing. I became angry with myself, why do I keep misplacing things.

Yesterday evening, when I came home at late hour of the night, I saw something on the floor that does not belong to me. How is this possible for me to see something I never bought with my money in my apartment ? Why? How can this be?

This morning I look very well and saw that she or they check something and mis-arrange them.

Imalmal1. You are very, very ignorant as you called me a sad person. You women have problems as all you always need the attention of others inside compoind to make you feel special and wanted. They as women hated me because I refuse to befriend them

This is not the first time someone sneak into my apartment. In 2011, another neighbour I used to share my food with, sneaks into my house and stole my phone.

For many years of my life I began to understand why wealthy men are afraid of people and why they do not have any close friends. They only make a friendship with wealthy business men or people like them self. Wealthy men are some how lonely and solitude men and I see that God is training me and I pray to soon be come one of the wealthy loners.

NOTE: I love to share my stories of how many times I have fallen, and will soon go silent.

You are a small minded person. You really need exposure, you need to get out of your zone and see life outside. You think the sun rises and sets in your compound alone.

Please don't mention me in your ramblings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Ninejaywon:
You are just ranting. Why not confront her? Or more still report to your landlord? Or go the traditional way of Ogun? angry

I am meal person and will never retaliate the evil done to me. The worst or best I can do is to pray for that person or against the demon in that person.

When I came home, she just watch and observe, I guess she keep wondering why I never complain or announce or show any sign about my stolen items.

I react in the same way I did in the past when someone sneak into my apartment and stolen my phone in 2010.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

You are a small minded person. You really need exposure, you need to get out of your zone and see life outside. You think the sun rises and sets in your compound alone.

I keep mentioning you because stupid. Next time stay away from my affairs.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by ImaIma1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

I keep mentioning you because stupid. Next time stay away from my affairs.

Silence is the best answer for you. And you know what you are

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by boldx(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please, why is your monicker lostchild? Hope you know it's not a good name.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Silence is the best answer for you. And you know what you are

Silence is your only respond when the right answer is given, Of course I know who I am.

I am sweet - natured, kind, caring, hospitable, unassuming and humble (harmless) guy who tend to put the needs of others first.

Do you have anything to say?

Nahhhhhh smiley
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Did you see me rant? Didnt you read the whole write up?

Who is Ogun?
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by ahnie: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2021
I think this guy have mental disorder.its in its early stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by mrblessed(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

I am meal person and will never retaliate the evil done to me. The worst or best I can do is to pray for that person or against the demon in that person.

When I came home, she just watch and observe, I guess she keep wondering why I never complain or announce or show any sign about my stolen items.

I react in the same way I did in the past when someone sneak into my apartment and stolen my phone in 2010.

Just to keep to record straight, you wrote in the main text that a female neighbour broken into your house and stole your phone in 2011, but in this post, you wrote 2010. Is 2010 a typographical error? Or, is it that given your nature, married female neighbours steal your phone on yearly basis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

Can I come and take Urgent 2k from you?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Can I come and take Urgent 2k from you?

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

Lol
bless a guy too, stop allowing only females to steal from you. I still need the urgent 2k
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
mrblessed:
Just to keep to record straight, you wrote in the main text that a female neighbour broken into your house and stole your phone in 2011, but in this post, you wrote 2010. Is 2010 a typographical error? Or, is it that given your nature, married female neighbours steal your phone on yearly basis?

The 2011 I wrote there was a typo error. It was a guy that did sneak into my crib in 2010. After that event, I stop sharing my food with him, then I saw his true nature.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
ImaIma1:

Believe me, I laugh at you.

Nigeria women are gold diggers and you have shallow mentality as you failed to understand that life is in stages. Did I tell you I am comfortable where I currently live?

As I am now, there is nothing in this country I have not seen. There is nothing out there as far as it is Nigeria. When the time comes, God will take me to so many exotic places that are filled with experienced many people can only imagine. I am just going through the preparation for a life changing experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
ahnie:

Even the man that gave birth to you will bow to my feet.

Na too much fu;'ck make you no get sense again.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
yellowgarri2:
bless a guy too, stop allowing only females to steal from you. I still need the urgent 2k

I go give you more than the 2k but only if you go feet wait make I pack from where I dey stay.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
ahnie:

Chai..
I also feel sorry for that poor He goat wey marry you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

I go give you more than the 2k but only if you go feet wait make I pack from where I dey stay.
make I help you come pack? Which day you wan pack?
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
yellowgarri2:
make I help you come pack? Which day you wan pack?

I dey expect something, then I go start to find house this month ending.

But you fit drop your account number sha..

If you dey patient, I go put better thing inside after I move.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

I dey expect something, then I go start to find house this month ending.

But you fit drop your account number sha..

If you dey patient, I go put better thing inside after I move.
Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by Lostchild(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
.. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out by yellowgarri2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

I already have your account digit but Just do me the favor and remove your mind from it.
When I move, I'll try to keep to my word.

Thank you
One love bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! / What Do I Do With Dis My Wife / My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.