Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video (28114 Views)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) / Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eccolomo:
And they always form big boy
Na them
I can tell you didn't read the content at all.
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madmohamed1:
and wike is busy giving 50 billions to his master in sokoto

Nwaike when you step down the only place save for you to leave is sokoto.
See another one.
Oga, learn not to make comments when you haven't read not understood a thread
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Banmeallday: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104751973:
More improvement can be made.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
And that is not too much to ask.

God bless Rivers State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Rising to where? This is bad for the 1950s, talkless of 2021...but of course you were put together and named by better British Masters so I dont blame una....
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Freshwhyte(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madmohamed1:
and wike is busy giving 50 billions to his master in sokoto

Nwaike when you step down the only place save for you to leave is sokoto.

What did u smoke?? Someone should please hold this ipob guy
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Halle000: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—Borno Christians Chant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2BtUg1j11w
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by toideve(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
The rooms remind me of my days in PTI.
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by RZArecta(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
benson81:
The hostel commissioned by Pastor Ibiyeomie is not in the Rivers State University but in Ignatius Ajuru university of education.
Seems bloggers deceived me again
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by BREYZ: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
This is an exclusive coverage of University of science and technology in Port Harcourt Rivers state.

I must confess that hostel accommodations in the university is neat and well maintained. There are gardeners, cleaners and proper security networks.

I never knew that a state university could boast of decent hostel accommodations like what we have come to see in this university of science and technology Port Harcourt, popularly know as UST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKQEPzZ-0Ns

OP, this is Hostel E na. Show us the almighty F & G hostel grin grin especially the toilets in Man o war block omo RSU that year ehhhhh.
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Spiff20(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
In terms of environment, Rivers State University is one of the best in Nigeria compared to other State Unis.

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NaBanga: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is my eye seeing the same "well maintained" hostel? Nigerians should be ashamed if this is the level in life they seek. This place is run down. undecided
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Wahalaperson: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

See another one.
Oga, learn not to make comments when you haven't read not understood a thread
i have seen the video and nothing really nice about it? Nothing special Abeg
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by perdollar(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rubbish! Come to UNN or UNEC and see better hostel
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Ezedon(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is nice, just go to Jumbo Hostel in Nekede
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NEWSREPORT: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
perdollar:
Rubbish! Come to UNN or UNEC and see better hostel

UNN and unec has the worst hostels in Nigeria. Their hostels are shitholes

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by perdollar(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

UNN and unec has the worst hostels in Nigeria. Their hostels are shitholes
I am talking about female hostels not male prison yard
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by NoFucksToGive: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104751973:
More improvement can be made.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
And that is not too much to ask.

God bless Rivers State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Let me look for your trouble grin

You didn't add Bless PDP to the list grin
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by lomprico(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
RZArecta:
cool

man worshipper!
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by RZArecta(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
lomprico:

I am a man fúcker
kudos cool
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by lomprico(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
RZArecta:
kudos cool

I'm glad it touched you. smiley
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by RZArecta(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
lomprico:

I'm glad my daddy touched me smiley
Your problem bruv
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by lomprico(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
RZArecta:
Your problem bruv

lol
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Techguy96(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Not bad but prisons in Finland are still better than this.
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Jelvi: 2:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Not compared to uniben Hall 4 bro

Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Josephkabila12: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jorge91:
if cooking was allowed in the hostel those paints would have turned black with kettles and pots littering the premises, Or it’s a burnt hostel we would be seeing.
we do cook on the low with hot plate
Re: Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video by Josephkabila12: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why showing hostel E, instead of NDDC hostel. UST my alma mater. Engineering class of 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Zoffun Emerges Lagos State One-Day Governor (Photos) / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.