Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bbnaija 2021: I’ll Love To Have S3x With You – Angel Confesses To Cross (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2021: I’ll Love To Have S3x With You – Angel Confesses To Cross (VIDEO) (803 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: I’ll Love To Have S3x With You – Angel Confesses To Cross (VIDEO) by frenchlady7070: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija’s housemate, Angel, has opened up to Cross that she would love to have s3x with him. Angel disclosed this during a private conversation in the house with Cross recently.

Cross asked Angel, “If you have the opportunity to f**k any housemate, who would that be?”

Angel replied shyly, “You”.

With a burst of ringing laughter, Cross said, “I would love to sleep with you too. I will shift your womb.”

“Abeg o, don’t shift it” Angel replied, to which Cross answered, “I will not shift it”.

Cross had earlier said he would like to have a relationship with Peace outside the house if possible.

You will agree with me that the game is getting heated up each day, and expectations are high on which of the female housemates will break and give in to s3x.

As you already know, Angel has been on the top list of female housemates who is likely to break.

Just presently there were videos of her scratching her love box probably intentionally to get the preying eyes of BIG BROTHER.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/bbnaija-2021-ill-love-to-have-s3x-with-you-angel-confesses-to-cross/

Le's just watch how event unfolds.

Re: Bbnaija 2021: I’ll Love To Have S3x With You – Angel Confesses To Cross (VIDEO) by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fornication generation am not surprised if una like make una post well on camera when doing it

Re: Bbnaija 2021: I’ll Love To Have S3x With You – Angel Confesses To Cross (VIDEO) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
The GrandMaster Viper Cross at work. Stunning.

(1) (Reply)

Watch! When You Overshow Yourself, This Happens / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / 10 Games To Play With Your Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.