Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) (296 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) by Insidenaija: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
A Nigerian pastor, Felix Onuoha and his wife have welcomed a set of twins after 13 years of marriage, Newspremises reports.

Pastor Onuoha, from Owerri, Imo State shared the good news on Saturday, August 7, 2021.

Facebook user, Okoro Promise also celebrated with the pastor;

JOIN ME AND CELEBRATE OOOOOOO. MY PASTOR MY HEART IS FULL OF JOY AND HAPPINESS AFTER 13YEARS OF CHLIDLESSNESS GOD VISITED HIM WITH A TWINS BOUNCING BABY BOY AND A GIR" he wrote.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-pastor-and-his-wife-welcome-twins-after-13-years-of-marriage-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Widow Finds Happiness Again | Nigerian Traditional Marriage | Igbankwu / Is This Right / List Of Over 60 Universities In USA & Canada That Don't Require IELTS Or TOEFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.