Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) (45498 Views)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Ayoefa: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Jesus the way, the truth and the life, whosoever cometh to him shall never die, hallelujah!

Shall never die?

Yeah right...LMAO
Pls stop clowning around.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ayoefa:

Shall never die?

Yeah right...LMAO
Pls stop clowning around.
yes oooo

Shall never die meaning even if he dies physical death,he will live (be alive) eternally in God's kingdom where there's no sickness,pain or worries
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by championship: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Rubbish trash as usual.

There were disasters before, during and after the time of Jesus and he couldn't do shit about them.
Natural disasters are part of NATURE. Stop posting rubbish trash all over the place.
Common sense and logic will help and save you not Jesus.
Pls borrow some sense.

Why do you hate to hear they truth
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Ayoefa: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yes oooo

Shall never die meaning even if he dies physical death,he will live (be alive) eternally in God's kingdom where there's no sickness,pain or worries

If that's what you believe then no wahala. Anyone can believe whatever they want. It's your prerogative.
Enjoy believing whatever you want.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ayoefa:

If that's what you believe then no wahala. Anyone can believe whatever they want. It's your prerogative.
Enjoy believing whatever you want.
Yes o cool
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Ayoefa: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
championship:

Why do you hate to hear they truth

You call rubbish truth?
You can wake up middle of the night and call it day time.
You can believe anything you want, that doesn't make it "the truth ".
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Basher8583: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plomo:
Our own natural disaster is in London.

You mean natural disaster for theives and corrupt individuals like you

1 Like

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by chrisobi1: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plomo:
Our own natural disaster is in London.
...u are right..... very correct
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by evans4luv: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingosytex:

I talk am!!!!
Holinessforever and righteousness2 are same.
All you do is search the internet in your quest for a bad news.
Create the thread with Holinessforever after which you use your alternate moniker to derail and spew trash.
Is this your idea of spreading the gospel?
Will heavens fall if you post a good topic for even once?
You claim to be righteousness yet you can't even obey one of the rules of this forum.

You derail threads and operate alternate monikers. undecided
agent of darkness will u shut the Bleep up and give your life to Christ
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

If they ignore all our warnings, then be rest assured that these scaremongering threads are sponsored by righteousness2 to help give his false predictions credence.

Lol
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
evans4luv:
agent of darkness will u shut the Bleep up and give your life to Christ

You are the real agent of darkness for supporting stupidity.

Shut up and face front.
Operating alternate accounts and derailing of threads are offences on this forum.

Go read up the rules.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Galadimabawa:

No sir
you can read about it na
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Jilingori: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Natural disaster.... Very bad.

After they scale through this disaster.. I will make sure I prepare this delicious meal for the turkeyians

I need a single room / self contain in Lagos.... Within Agege, ọgbà, Iyana Ipaja, cement, egbeda and co...

Pls drop your number if you are an agent...

Budget for single room plus agreement and Commission is 120k...

For self contain: total package is 150..

Pls drop ur number preferably whatsapp contact...

Thanks
0816 688 6912
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Jilingori: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
DenreleDave:

After they scale through this disaster.. I will make sure I prepare this delicious meal for the turkeyians

I need a single room / self contain in Lagos.... Within Agege, ọgbà, Iyana Ipaja, cement, egbeda and co...

Thanks
0816 688 6912
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Ayoefa: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dchair2:

Mumu

From a jelly fish brain.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by desiredhome: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
What Nigerians have been passing through as a result of bad governance is worse than this. undecided Imagine Nigeria combining bad governance with natural hazards! That one na bad combo!!!!
May God save them.
Majority of Nigerians are naturally wicked.....,both the leaders and the lead....

Theirs is natural disaster while Nigerians's is human disaster caused by greedy Nigerians.....
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by omowumi9: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Agent of DOOM!

Righteousness2:
Unprecedented Wahala, Problems , Disaters and Prelious times allover the World.
The Signs of the times are too Obvious to be missed.
Time is Running out! This Ship is Sinking So Fast! This world is sinking.
JESUS is Coming!
JESUS is the Life Boat!
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
The curse on the fallen world. Only the second coming of Jesus will put a stop to it.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Rubbish trash as usual.

There were disasters before, during and after the time of Jesus and he couldn't do shit about them.
Natural disasters are part of NATURE. Stop posting rubbish trash all over the place.
Common sense and logic will help and save you not Jesus.
Pls borrow some sense.
Deny Jesus for as much as u want now.
Soon Jesus will denied you
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by hansomb: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Unprecedented Wahala, Problems , Disaters and Prelious times allover the World.
The Signs of the times are too Obvious to be missed.
Time is Running out! This Ship is Sinking So Fast! This world is sinking.
JESUS is Coming!
JESUS is the Life Boat!
the problem is not the coming of Jesus (A.S.W), the problem is in which condition or Situation he meets you. And by the way, the day you die, Jesus has automatically arrived for you. So calm down and level up. Peace out.

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Ayoefa: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Deny Jesus for as much as u want now.
Soon Jesus will denied you

I don't need Jesus, so I can deny him all I want.
I need God not Jesus, I don't worship human beings like myself.
Keep worshipping Jesus, that's your problem.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Ayoefa:

I don't need Jesus, so I can deny him all I want.
I need God not Jesus, I don't worship human beings like myself.
Keep worshipping Jesus, that's your problem.
On the last day we shall know the truth
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by February30(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

Thanks

Congratulations
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by wink2015(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2021
EUROPE REALLY SUFFER THIS YEAR ( 2021 ) WITH FLOOD AND FIRE ISSUES.

I hope the necessary agencies in these countries will rise to the environmental challenges.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by wink2015(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2021
LAGOS that is close to the atlantic ocean is at a major risk of being submerged by the ravaging ocean current.

Lekki, and some other coastal suburb of Lagos is at a major risk of extinction.

BANANA ISLAND that house the home of celebrities like Linda Ikeji is at risk.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by johnHerba(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
That's too much , prayers
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by johnHerba(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
htdot:

Where they build the houses look like a drainage to me.
that's too much its patience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE / Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.