Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* (617 Views)

Good Evening All Please Read: This Is About St. Christophers Aid Grant To Niger / Please Read!!! Do You Have A Digital Skill But You Are Still Broke? / Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
A couple of years ago, I thought it was going to be easy, but it never is. I'm in incessant pain. My heart aches. Nothing is working for me. I have fasted and prayed, no help is coming my way. I've always been alone here, I can't do it anymore. My debts are through the roof, and keep piling up by the days. Outstanding bills are endless, running into hundreds of thousands. Some things are better than shame, trust me.

Yes, I went to school. Graduated from a reputable university, amongst the top 5 of my class. I've done well, but with absolutely no connection and support, the efforts seem useless. I lost my first job because my superiors were inhumane. I didn't deserve it. I started borrowing to survive, hoping that one day it'll get better. Months after months, no hope of survival. Creditors are harassing me, threatening my relatives. I can't survive this.

I know mine is little compared to others. A lot of people are going through worse and the economy isn't helping. I fully understand that. Maybe I'm not just strong enough to withstand the pressure. I cry everyday, praying for help, someone to lift the debt burden off my shoulder. I even went to church for help, I was told the church doesn't give out cash assistance. I don't blame them though, how would the church survive if they keep helping everyone who has a financial problem.

I'm in a deep depression mode. All I see is darkness. No colour in this world for me anymore. I feel nobody understands me, so I'll just pour it out here and face my creator who has abandoned me to go through this hardship.

My selfish decision is going to hurt a lot of people, I know. I just hope they can forgive me. I love them all, but I can't take it anymore.
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by netguy002: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
I believe if you can just wait a second God will do something. Thank God you are a graduate, people pass through a lot but yet they are strong to face the challenges.....we call it challenges because it makes us stronger.
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Themainboy22: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kpele.
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by StarFist(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
It's only the weakest gives up easily. Even if you take your life now, the darkness can never forgive you and you will live forever been enslaved to darkness. This is the worse suffering than what you're passing through now.

The only way out is the way through my friend.

Use you head and start all over again
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by mountmoriah(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
netguy002:
I believe if you can just wait a second God will do something. Thank God you are a graduate, people pass through a lot but yet they are strong to face the challenges.....we call it challenges because it makes us stronger.
I feel your pains, I understand your state of depression, loneliness, And emptiness, but I want to tell you something very interesting, this just testing your faith in God, you are going to actually overcome, because you don't have today doesn't mean you won't have tomorrow, because it dark now doesn't mean there won't be sunshine tomorrow, because it seems there is no help now doesn't mean help is not on the way, I promised you as long as you are still breathing,, you can still be the governor of your state tomorrow or the president of your country, don't rule yourself out just like that, if you have prayed and fast and nothing seems working doesn't mean God have not answer your prayer, remember daniel pray, immediately the prayers was answered but the queen of persia withhold the answers to his prayers, but at the end because he endure the blessing of the prayers was deliver, I know by the power that made you survive out of millions of sperm and u become a victor, that power in the name of Jesus will send help to you, you are the apple of the eyes of God, think of this, of you allow the devil to laugh last, God will be ashamed of you, continue to wrestle with the devil and he will be defeat, Jesus have defeated him already on the Cross, all you need now is just be thank God, be praising God, be workshiping God in spirit, my brother or my sister, very soon, and decree is now, heaven's will open for you and you will laugh last, don't give up please I beg you, many people are looking up to you, and many even w ant to be like you, those without any degree or family or wife or childten still end up making it because they didn't give up, please don't give up, pls.
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
netguy002:
Thank you, but I feel it's too late
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
StarFist:
It's only the weakest gives up easily. Even if you take your life now, the darkness can never forgive you and you will live forever been enslaved to darkness. This is the worse suffering than what you're passing through now.

The only way out is the way through my friend.

Use you head and start all over again

I know I'm weak. Maybe it's because I've been pounded by life multiple times without break. Even the strongest gets weak at some point
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
SuccessRecipes:
If you stretch your hands, I can pull you out of that hole you're sucked in thats sucking your life in bits
What do I need to do?
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
mountmoriah:
I feel your pains, I understand your state of depression, loneliness, And emptiness, but I want to tell you something very interesting, this just testing your faith in God, you are going to actually overcome, because you don't have today doesn't mean you won't have tomorrow, because it dark now doesn't mean there won't be sunshine tomorrow, because it seems there is no help now doesn't mean help is not on the way, I promised you as long as you are still breathing,, you can still be the governor of your state tomorrow or the president of your country, don't rule yourself out just like that, if you have prayed and fast and nothing seems working doesn't mean God have not answer your prayer, remember daniel pray, immediately the prayers was answered but the queen of persia withhold the answers to his prayers, but at the end because he endure the blessing of the prayers was deliver, I know by the power that made you survive out of millions of sperm and u become a victor, that power in the name of Jesus will send help to you, you are the apple of the eyes of God, think of this, of you allow the devil to laugh last, God will be ashamed of you, continue to wrestle with the devil and he will be defeat, Jesus have defeated him already on the Cross, all you need now is just be thank God, be praising God, be workshiping God in spirit, my brother or my sister, very soon, and decree is now, heaven's will open for you and you will laugh last, don't give up please I beg you, many people are looking up to you, and many even w ant to be like you, those without any degree or family or wife or childten still end up making it because they didn't give up, please don't give up, pls.
It's easy to have hope, just hard to get help when in need. The truth is, nobody is responsible for anybody. Everybody has a story to tell.
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
SuccessRecipes:

Just follow my lead. Nothing more.
Okay. How?
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Kingpin1000: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you commit suicide na you lose.. you go ho hell go suffer more. The day you realise you are on your own that is when you become a man.. Itbis good to pray and fast but faith without work is what?
Go out and start looking for menial jobs to do, when you save enough. Learn a skill and start to plan from there.. stop looking for help when you can help yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
SuccessRecipes:

I have showed you above. I've thrown you the rope. The rest is left to you... I'm signing off now. Work calls.
How do I contact you? Tried to send you an email
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingpin1000:
If you commit suicide na you lose.. you go ho hell go suffer more. The day you realise you are on your own that is when you become a man.. Itbis good to pray and fast but faith without work is what?
Go out and start looking for menial jobs to do, when you save enough. Learn a skill and start to plan from there.. stop looking for help when you can help yourself.
After almost a year of hoping and trying, crying in silence and praying, it's high time I decided on what else to do. I'm not here yearning for help, I'm hoping I could get a second chance. I'm savoring my last few moments here. Thanks for your contribution though
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Nomorehope: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
SuccessRecipes:

BTW, I have lost 20 Million before. So I know this place. I'm familiar with it...

You saw my post above.

Thanks
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Reformerss: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Your situation can never be worse than the dry bones in the valley that came back to life.

It is well with you.
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by Kingpin1000: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nomorehope:

After almost a year of hoping and trying, crying in silence and praying, it's high time I decided on what else to do. I'm not here yearning for help, I'm hoping I could get a second chance. I'm savoring my last few moments here. Thanks for your contribution though
You wasted a year of your life hoping.. how will you hope for one full year. Get your ass up and look for what to do.. don't let the devil play tricks with your idle mind.
Re: My Depression To Suic*de - Last Message *please Read* by StarFist(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
You're right!
The Dawn is always filled with a lot of calamity. Stay strong.. we shall over come..
Send what's App contact.. let's share thoughts

Nomorehope:

I know I'm weak. Maybe it's because I've been pounded by life multiple times without break. Even the strongest gets weak at some point

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope For Gas Engineers / Career In Makeup Artistry / Logo Design Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.