Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health (35913 Views)

Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by techWriter1: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
everyone is in London right now pols
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by Kenn55: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wait! Is London a state in Nigeria?

Why can these idiots stay in their country instead of gallivanting in another man's country?
How many British politicians have stepped foot in Nigeria? It's like there is no sense of shame among these idiots ruling Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by History555: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
rosinkkit:

They think the tiny amount they make from oil is enough to turn Nigeria into USA and UK.

Ignorance is their problem.

Nigeria is truly poor that why all its leaders are stupendously rich. That's why all it's governors collect hundreds of millions in security votes, thats why governors serve for 8.years and get gold plated pensions, that's why senators and reps are the highest paid even better paid than British mps yet one dunce says Britain budget is 1.4 trillion pounds while Nigeria is 35billion dollars. Common sense dictates Nigeria senators should earn far lower.
Sufferhead citizens defending rich thiefing politicians
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by rosinkkit: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
History555:

Nigeria is truly poor that why all its leaders are stupendously rich. That's why all it's governors collect hundreds of millions in security votes, thats why governors serve for 8.years and get gold plated pensions, that's why senators and reps are the highest paid even better paid than British mps yet one dunce says Britain budget is 1.4 trillion pounds while Nigeria is 35billion dollars. Common sense dictates Nigeria senators should earn far lower.
Sufferhead citizens defending rich thiefing politicians

Abeg shut up. Did the leaders drop from the sky? They are Nigerians like you. Their moral values are your moral values. They enrich themselves for the same reason you would if you were in their shoes - to meet the 'expectations' of family and friends including mum, dad, children, wives, cousins, nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, kinsmen, and various associates who see government appointment as a ticket to instant, 'stupendous' riches.

If you hold public office and don't enrich yourself accordingly, you are widely derided and ostracised by those close to you, including your own children.

Until THAT mentality is curbed from the POPULATION, do not expect your leaders to be any different from YOU.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Fg actually really need to clamp down on all this fake media..

"Our dear Kaduna State on our minds: So much grounds were covered today with the inimitable Governor Nasir El-Rufai as we brainstormed, as usual, with other team members, this morning in London, on ways on furthering and sustaining the all-round developmental strides in Kaduna State."

Is it by going to London that they are "furthering and sustaining the all-round developmental strides in Kaduna State"?
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
rosinkkit:

Abeg shut up. Did the leaders drop from the sky? They are Nigerians like you. Their moral values are your moral values. They enrich themselves for the same reason you would if you were in their shoes - to meet the 'expectations' of family and friends including mum, dad, children, wives, cousins, nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, kinsmen, and various associates who see government appointment as a ticket to instant, 'stupendous' riches.

If you hold public office and don't enrich yourself accordingly, you are widely derided and ostracised by those close to you, including your own children.

Until THAT mentality is curbed from the POPULATION, do not expect your leaders to be any different from YOU.

So what u are saying in essence is that d people are to be blamed for d irresponsibility of d leaders of Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kenn55:
Wait! Is London a state in Nigeria?

Why can these idiots stay in their country instead of gallivanting in another man's country?
How many British politicians have stepped foot in Nigeria? It's like there is no sense of shame among these idiots ruling Nigeria

Just read this nonesense:

"Our dear Kaduna State on our minds: So much grounds were covered today with the inimitable Governor Nasir El-Rufai as we brainstormed, as usual, with other team members, this morning in London, on ways on furthering and sustaining the all-round developmental strides in Kaduna State."
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
bunto:
Thank you! Claps
Nigerians contribute NOTHING towards their national development, yet they want to live large.
How did u arrive at d conclusion that "Nigerians contribute NOTHING towards their national development"?
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
rosinkkit:

SHUT UP ABEG.

What is Nigeria's annual budget versus the UK's annual budget?

UK - 1.46 trillion dollars.

Nigeria - 35 billion dollars.

SO SHUT UP. Nigeria is not a rich country for you to be calling 'NHS'.

The NHS annual budget is over 300 billion dollars, TEN TIMES your annual national budget.

So why are you expecting Nigeria to replicate the NHS? How?

How does d UK use it's 1.46 trillion dollars budget and how does Nigeria use it's 35 billion dollars budget?

How does d UK generate d funding for its 1.46 trillion dollars budget and how does Nigeria generate funding for it's 35 billion dollars budget?
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by Maski87: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
I pray that one day boris Johnson and his pals will come to a calabar restaurant in lagos to enjoy some edikangikon.
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by ismodiwa(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Meanwhile kaduna is burning to the ground
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by 1onebigman(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
This one wey all our politicians dey run go London like this ,hope say dem never already sell de kuantri before I go de haux one-day and one foreigner go come tell me say he dun already buy d kuantri including d people
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by boy16(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
bunto:
Please could you make the email part "not required"?

I tried to fill the form but bulked at dropping my email.
Thanks.

Oh! Sure, will do that
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by rayvelez(m): 1:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Naija don cast teytey.
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by pacespot(m): 1:46am On Aug 14, 2021
These people know the best places to go to enjoy their money but they will never bring the same development back to their shores in Nigeria, even if they try to do so, it will be in the exclusive area for the rich alone. No black man deserves to rule over human beings, he will fare better ruling an animal kingdom.
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by Bluntemperor: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2021
omowolewa:
So they went to London to eat lunch? That's serious

This kind of news makes falsehood thrive in media. Why lying and leaving us to start separating truth from lies.

Simple truth, and appreciatios to those wishing you well.

Why don't you dicerpher truth from falsehood!
What OP is saying is real as to how those who govern Nigeria have abandon' us' to our fate as they collapsed the Health Care Sector both in State and Federal and continually run to Whiteman's land to enjoy health services!
Is that fair to Nigerians, afterall you exchange the Naira to Dollars,and dropped it through your footsoldiers while majority of Nigerians that voted them are suffering!
Just pray your don't get sick and visit Hospital and see the price tag attached to a good health care system.
Besides,is it bad for your master that you are defending to established such Hospitality in Nigeria but because they want to steal through the back-door.It is still part of the Corruption as they killed our local Hospitals and Clinics while running to London, Israel,Dubai,Germany and New York to treat themselves and their Families.
Shameless people everywhere.When will Boris Johnson and Joe Biden come to attend our rustic Hospitals that Nigeria so called leaders have abandoned?
It's terrible for' common man' in Nigeria o!
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by Blitzerz: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Fg actually really need to clamp down on all this fake media..

That same clamp will affect your mouth...
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by History555: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2021
rosinkkit:

From defending why leaders are enjoying hospital abroad to castigating the same leaders. According to ur ideology because brobosky is gay and cashin out big time, if given the opportunity you will be gay because u want to cash out. Confused sufferhead citizens. No wonder buhari said my people are useless, my people are stupid, my people are indisciplined..... he was referring to morons like u.
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by Youngados(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2021
One lie need many lies to cover up. Tell the truth may be we will pray for God 2 intervene and heal you. Dead is no respecter of tittle.
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by Youngados(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2021
One lie need many lies to cover up. Tell the truth may be we will pray for God 2 intervene and heal you. Dead is no respecter of tittle.
Re: El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health by freshalien: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
rosinkkit:

SHUT UP ABEG.

What is Nigeria's annual budget versus the UK's annual budget?

UK - 1.46 trillion dollars.

Nigeria - 35 billion dollars.

SO SHUT UP. Nigeria is not a rich country for you to be calling 'NHS'.

The NHS annual budget is over 300 billion dollars, TEN TIMES your annual national budget.

So why are you expecting Nigeria to replicate the NHS? How?

Nigeria is not a rich country you say? I disagree and I would break it down for you.

You talked about budget, not resources when comparing both the U.K and Nigeria. Okay, lets differentiate both. Budget is the sum allocated for projects by a country’s leadership while resources (particularly mineral resources) refer to the raw wealth at the disposal of a country from where the money to finance the budgeted projects come from.

Comparing the U.K and Nigeria in terms of resources, with over forty (40) types of minerals including marble, gypsum, lithium, silver, granite, gold, gemstones, bentonite, iron ore, oil and talc, Nigeria has only but a slight edge over the U.K when it comes to mineral resources because they have got a few less minerals. So tell me between the UK and Nigeria who ought to be the richer country?

Please tell me why Nigeria cannot budget up to or even more than what the U.K budgets for projects annually.

I ask you tell me why Nigeria with all its resources cannot make proper planning, budgeting and execution of projects not just for the health sector but for all sectors of the country?

The only answer you can give is that greed, corruption and poor management has made the U.K look like the richest country in the world when compared to Nigeria, a country that beats it in terms of the number of mineral resources at its disposal for the financing of its “budget”.

But how can Nigeria’s leaders be held accountable and be made to increase the amounts they budget for projects in the country considering the vast resources at their disposal, when we have idiiots like you making excuses for them??

I called you an idiiot because you not only exposed yourself as one, but the kind that argues blindly in support of the mediocre leadership he is getting considering how much resources and wealth he is surrounded by.

FYI, I won't shut up because as long as there are goats like you supporting the greedy, inept and brainless leaders in this country, I would continue to speak up because I believe with the amount of wealth and potential we have we ought to be richer than the U.K and also budgeting more annually for our projects.

You may accept mediocre leadership due to Stockholm syndrome, but I would not!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari / Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.