Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR (91528 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / DSS Carts Away Files On Tinubu, Aides From ICPC, CCB - Sahara Reporters / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by MoIbrahim: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu have lost the election already should he contest....

When the man win finish you'll come and be saying it's the fault of zombies in 2023

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by lildush(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2021
This tinubu is a clawn.. at wat age does he want to rule Nigeria? Someone who is managing to carry himself... Nigeria need a young man of about 35yrs to 40yrs of age to lead it. We need productive, active people....not vegetables like buhari and tinubu. we need speed.. things need to change fast. May God help us
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by walkingshadow911: 6:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although that stupid Ahmad make a big mistake by released those pictures for Tinubu enemies to see.even Buhari spent many months in London
hospital nobody release his pictures however nobody is angry because Tinubu is a human being this can happen to anyone thank God baba is healthy and hale now.
look at how bad your English is, yet u r supporting those dat loot your future and your next generation. Foolishness runs in your lineage, your and your likes are mean to be unfortunate in life. Good luck next lifef
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by joefelin2345: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although that stupid Ahmad make a big mistake by released those pictures for Tinubu enemies to see.even Buhari spent many months in London
hospital nobody release his pictures however nobody is angry because Tinubu is a human being this can happen to anyone thank God baba is healthy and hale now.
When someone tells a small lie, he/she needs a bigger lie to cover it up anyway. We have never been told that Tinubu was sick in the first place. All that we were told was that he is on vacation. How come that he is being visited while on vacation by every Ade & Hammed?
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Resurrection212: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Imagine someone that is challenging another person for poor writing your own is worse than the op I read what he wrote I can't see any error there. Point to error that's there I hate when you igbo are gloating.
helinuesIsaMumu:

Dundee Zombie that cannot make simple sentence in English.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by helinuesIsaMumu: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Resurrection212:
Imagine someone that is challenging another person for poor writing your own is worse than the op I read what he wrote I can't see any error there. Point to error that's there I hate when you igbo are gloating.

I don't engage zombies.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Resurrection212: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2021
That op English is better than your just read what you wrote there and see your errors there.
walkingshadow911:

look at how bad your English is, yet u r supporting those dat loot your future and your next generation. Foolishness runs in your lineage, your and your likes are mean to be unfortunate in life. Good luck next lifef
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by ajyogbon(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2021
That finishing move upper cut. That's politics any way we need young and sharp man.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Resurrection212: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2021
I'm not a zombie but concern Nigerian.get yourself busy with something productive. Ewu.
helinuesIsaMumu:

I don't engage zombies.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by helinuesIsaMumu: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Resurrection212:
I'm not a zombie but concern Nigerian.get yourself busy with something productive. Ewu.

I don't engage zombies. U can talk to your father
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by ddippset(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2021
This is obviously a lie from Sahara reporters.

Tinubu himself was aware that the pictures were being taken and he posed for them.

What did he think they were going to do with the pictures? Hide them in Buhari's end of year album?

Haba Tinubu is not a baby now, he is even more savy that our average politician. If he didn't want the pictures he would have stop them from taking them.

Only iidiiots would fall for this cheap and obvious lie that Tinubu is angry.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by PrinceOfLagos: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Another fabrication from Sahara reporters.
The truth is staring at your in the eye, Tinubu will never be president because he's corrupt, sick, and can't walk without a stick.

You think the presidency didn't release the photo of ailing Tinubu on walking stick? This is a game plan ahead of 2023.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Resurrection212: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2021
You are just a stupid person seeking for attention .
helinuesIsaMumu:

I don't engage zombies. U can talk to your father
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Spain007(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2021
dre11:
Tinubu, Aides Angry With Buhari, Presidency For Releasing Pictures Showing Ex-Lagos Governor With Walking Stick

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/13/exclusive-tinubu-aides-angry-buhari-presidency-releasing-pictures-showing-ex-lagos

Current sick president and upcoming sick president of Nigeria republic that you guys want to vote for him in 2023
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by ThatFairGuy1: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Your President and your incoming President useless angry

Uncouth Ipob Terrorist
effty:
Useless people. Buhari useless, Tinubu useless.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Doyou2019: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2021
effty:

BMCs premium useless
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by ThatFairGuy1: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Rascal for the Christ. Ipobism has eaten deep into this my Yoruba brother heart that he's always Against anything Islamic. You're among those who we're dashing out to Ipob member when the time comes
Charmingrascal:
Whoever released that picture attempted to pass a cogent message to us.

That picture symbolizes the pathetic state of Nigeria at the moment.

A lifeless mannequin is the President and another character who is lacking vitality is intending to become the President.

Many of us got the message.

If Pastor, Professor Yemi Osinbanjo (PPYO) can't be the President in 2023 then the candidature should evade the South West.
But never Tinubu Insha Allah
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Tremple8v: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Useless combo
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Resurrection212:
my father is just a stupid person seeking for attention .

I know he is. Just give it to him, zombie for zombie
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by VTJN(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2021
ezewealth:
Buhari is in london for medical treatment, tinubu is in London for medical treatment, our medical doctors are underpaid and our facilities is in sorry state
Buhari is a our sitting president,
Tinubu is the next president probably,
They got huge fans in Nigeria.
My God!!, this the country I found myself, how I wish someone can help to secure a job in USA or Canada, I am ready to abandon my bizness here without batting an eye!!, Things I encounter in this country daily is not good for my mental health. I am too sane to be insane!!!
Your own better, at least you get business wey you dey do. Many of us have nothing doing o.

Na God hand we dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Zanco: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2021
This man looks older and unfit than Buhari, how come they said he's 69yrs old?
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by donnie(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2021
BigSarah:
Me I sha know Tinubu or not Tinubu.. Nigerians will make another blunder in 2023, we never learn....

Get well soon Jagaban

No matter who it is, it will be a blunder because y'all have refused to recognize and seal with the root problem.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2021
dre11:
Tinubu, Aides Angry With Buhari, Presidency For Releasing Pictures Showing Ex-Lagos Governor With Walking Stick

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/13/exclusive-tinubu-aides-angry-buhari-presidency-releasing-pictures-showing-ex-lagos
ff

we are tired of Nigeria !

we are tired of suffering in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by walkingshadow911: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Resurrection212:
That op English is better than your just read what you wrote there and see your errors there.

ok
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by membranus: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2021
DSoj:
If u believe this story about being angry, add Bolo Mumu to ur name

I believe the story.

But it is you that do not believe it that should add bolo or mumu to your name.

Why? Because photos do not lie, and because power monger Tinubu will not want the voting public to know what is vividly glaring to all, that he is too old to rule a problematic country like Nigeria.

#restructuring/separation.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by omonla10(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2021
effty:
hope u know dss is monitoring everywhere for comments like this.. Pls desist from such till our Lord buhari gets out of office
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by heartbeat84: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
We should always understand this; nothing can ever hidden forever in the sight of God, one day it will surely come out in the open. For how long shall we continue to listen to the unending lies from our politicians?? Getting angry here is really unnecessary.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by membranus: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Adabestseason:
Lets see the pictures/names of those who are angry,so HE BAT is in his 20's,useless news written brown-envelope journalist

You too surely know that "brown envelope journalists" is a wrong epithet for Sahara Reporter's journalists.

We are all know that they are the scourge of our evil leaders, and never their friends, and no one gives his enemies your so called brown envelope.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by harmony75: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2021
so with all the money these politicians have stolen they cannot establish a world class hospital !!
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Myself2(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2021
And what is wrong if they released the picture of Mr Tinubu leaning in walking stick ? Is he not human. ?

The problem is that if you're entire life has been based on lying to the people, cheating the people, defrauding the people , deceiving the people, you tend to get used to it and if anything about you is done normally and not in your deceptive way, you'd get uncomfortable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.