Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR (91520 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / DSS Carts Away Files On Tinubu, Aides From ICPC, CCB - Sahara Reporters / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by freshalien: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2021
BigSarah:
Me I sha know Tinubu or not Tinubu.. Nigerians will make another blunder in 2023, we never learn....

Get well soon Jagaban

Well said. Nigerians never learn.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by freshalien: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Sowore should be trying to reclaim his political party instead of his obsession with Asiwaju Tinubu. On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. God bless Nigeria.

To suffer never taya you!

Chai! Nigerians are indeed one of the dumbest people on the planet. They see the path to prosperity and technological developmental yet continue to chose the path to poverty, hunger, hardship and death over and over again due to religious, ethnic and political sentiments.

I ask you again, as a Nigerian you never taya to suffer??
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by litaninja(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Packing another disaster for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by OLULAW: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
deltaprincess:

There are many ways in expressing yourself rather than being blatantly mannerless and daft in your communication.

You are just a typical black African with an animalistic instinct.... Compose yourself and show some civility young man!!

It is not too much to ask.

Typical delta woman peddling her three holes in Italy. How’s marker this weekend? Are you paid to service these spineless politicians?
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by deltaprincess(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
OLULAW:

Typical delta woman peddling her three holes in Italy. How’s marker this weekend? Are you paid to service these spineless politicians?

See this product of a torn condom....

You seem to have a delusional perception of people. You think everyone is just as detrimental as you and your family members and people around you.

Your world is small, surrounded by hate and misfortune, that is why you see everyone from that perspective.

Young man grab your muddy balls and avoid me, if you don't want me to give you the insult of your generation. Jobless victim of a slum.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by OLULAW: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
deltaprincess:

See this product of a torn condom....

You seem to have a delusional perception of people. You think everyone is just as detrimental as you and your family members and people around you.

Your world is small, surrounded by hate and misfortune, that is why you see everyone from that perspective.

Young man grab your muddy balls and avoid me, if you don't want me to give you the insult of your generation. Jobless victim of a slum.

Wowsers. How further low can you sink with your stinking attitude, Delta woman, trying to defend your pharaohs and vultures? Any wonder you and your kit and kin end up in shack brothels debasing yourselves for pittance at home and abroad? What has these stupid, heartless, shameless, walking dead politicians - that you're defending - done to improve education, healthcare, and social mobility in Nigeria? People like you are easily identifiable from thousand miles away. I'm playing along with you. Keep exposing yourself and displaying your ignorance, you chief of Nigerian ignoramuses. Your children's children would eternally serve Badhari and Thiefnunbu for ever and ever.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by SirBunky85(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
effty:
Fixed
I insist your father (if you have one)/is also useless
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by deltaprincess(f): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
OLULAW:

Wowsers. How further low can you sink with your stinking attitude, Delta woman, trying to defend your pharaohs and vultures? Any wonder you and your kit and kin end up in shack brothels debasing yourselves for pittance at home and abroad? What has these stupid, heartless, shameless, walking dead politicians - that you're defending - done to improve education, healthcare, and social mobility in Nigeria? People like you are easily identifiable from thousand miles away. I'm playing along with you. Keep exposing yourself and displaying your ignorance, you chief of Nigerian ignoramuses. Your children's children would eternally serve Badhari and Thiefnunbu for ever and ever.

I am sorry, the mere fact that your mother and sisters went through such situations and circumstances in life doesn't mean every lady you share a different opinion with are examples.

I sympathize on how the women dear to you must have experienced such fate in the advent of their unfortunate lives. That is the best I can do, to sympathize with you.

You are apparently a loner and lack the decency to relate with a lady, hence the way you objectify women.

You are a very bitter person with no atom of goodness in you. The mere fact that everything around you is filled with misfortune and negativity doesn't mean such circumstances is reflective to others.

Just before you self-service yourself to sleep, learn to appreciate people and see some good in them. Maybe, just maybe you might see someone who will like you.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by effty(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2021
SirBunky85:
I insist my father (if I even have one)/is useless
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by SirBunky85(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=effty post=104842110][/quote ]I insist, your father (if you have one) is useless.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by AlphaSoul: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
RZArecta:
Who asked that Chicago underground kingpin to take the photos ? It seems Tinubu thinks he's more important than the president. Everyday, his urchins here remind us that Tinubu as a human being is bound to get sick so why are they angry that his sickness was revealed ? They're overstepping their boundaries and I'll not condone any insult against the president
Dude, Bola Tinubu is NOT a drug baron! You just read in the article that he is receiving treatment in the U.S. He has been travelling regularly every year to the U.S.
and has never been arrested.
Stop the hate speech so that you
and the others who make these false allegations don't get tracked and sued to court like Tinubu did
to Raymond Dokpesi and AIT for
a highly defamatory 2015 documentary.

Isaac Adaka Boro fought against
lies and injustice. Remember that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by AlphaSoul: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
dre11:
Tinubu, Aides Angry With Buhari, Presidency For Releasing Pictures Showing Ex-Lagos Governor With Walking Stick

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/13/exclusive-tinubu-aides-angry-buhari-presidency-releasing-pictures-showing-ex-lagos
No big deal in using a walking aide. Enough of the SR sensationalism.

I remember vividly back in the late 1980s, IBB went for a leg surgery
to treat radiculopathy in France
and people empathised with him because of the pain he went through. Tinubu should be plain always and people will emphatise.

Nuff said!
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by RPirez: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
deltaprincess:

I am sorry, the mere fact that your mother and sisters went through such situations and circumstances in life doesn't mean every lady you share a different opinion with are examples.

I sympathize on how the women dear to you must have experienced such fate in the advent of their unfortunate lives. That is the best I can do, to sympathize with you.

You are apparently a loner and lack the decency to relate with a lady, hence the way you objectify women.

You are a very bitter person with no atom of goodness in you. The mere fact that everything around you is filled with misfortune and negativity doesn't mean such circumstances is reflective to others.

Just before you self-service yourself to sleep, learn to appreciate people and see some good in them. Maybe, just maybe you might see someone who will like you.

Madam, you're indeed MADDD! angry
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by deltaprincess(f): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2021
RPirez:

Madam, you're indeed MADDD! angry

Na your Mama!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.